Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
When Logan doesn't turn the ball over, VT is dangerous.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

When Logan doesn't turn the ball over, VT is dangerous.

Sep 27, 2013, 9:24 AM

GT turnovers were the difference in that one. Very impressed with VT's D. The Alabama performance by their D was not a fluke. They play with discipline and tackle. Those young CB's are very good.

I think Clemson's D is getting close to that level. We just need talent upgrades at 2 or 3 positions in the secondary. I wish Alexander would not have been injured since getting here. If he gets healthy in the next 2 weeks we need to play him this year. He could be the difference in a close game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He's a drive killing quarterback when he should be a drive

Sep 27, 2013, 9:45 AM

extending quarterback.

With his size and athleticism, he should be able to execute a run/pass option with tremendous success keeping the defenses on their heels and keeping the chains moving. But he seems to make decisions so sloooooooooooowly and ends up missing opportunities in both the running and passing games. So often he holds onto the ball when he could have, at the very least, thrown the ball away. He just has no feel in the pocket of where the pressure is coming from.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alexander has barely practiced

Sep 27, 2013, 10:26 AM

He would be more of a liability at this point. Redshirt him and let him start next year.

Last night was only the 2nd time in his CAREER where he

Sep 27, 2013, 10:27 AM

completed at least 70% of his passes.

So that tells you he isn't very dangerous if you figure that he's been their starter for the past 3 years....

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic