Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Albert Huggins
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Albert Huggins

Mar 30, 2019, 12:49 PM

Good read in Sports Illustrated.
https://www.si.com/nfl/2019/03/29/2019-draft-albert-huggins-clemson-defensive-line-class?utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=themmqb&utm_source=twitter.com

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Priceless . . .

Mar 30, 2019, 1:03 PM

Thanks for sharing!!!

You gotta love "Huggie Bear"!!!!!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Albert Huggins

Mar 30, 2019, 2:23 PM

Really pulling for Huggins, he's been a great team member and faithful to his commitment. Hope it pays off for him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2019, 2:24 PM

evidently he also has a good sense of humor.at the beginning of his time at CU he mentioned something to dabo about his group being in the FBI.when asked what he meant,he replied"fat boys incorporated".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 30, 2019, 3:20 PM

Huggins is one great and loyal Tiger!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 30, 2019, 3:58 PM

Great article. Huggie will always be a favorite here!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for the link. What a great guy!

Mar 30, 2019, 4:40 PM

Is it just my computer, or for anyone else does the
video above the articles on SI.com never play what
the article is about?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Albert Huggins . . . . . Family & this awesome staff!

Mar 30, 2019, 4:58 PM

Another testament to the power of making people "know w/o a shadow of a doubt, you have their best interest at heart"! I hear many stories about how someone like Albert at "some other schools" would be asked to leave or discouraged at least for "the flavor of the month"! They want as many high contributing players as possible "no matter" who gets steamed rolled in the process! Albert is right; he could have gone to several other places and started. But, he would have missed out on so much more than just the slide and two national titles.

And still as a credit to his hard work; he is about to be drafted! Won't be until no earlier than the 4th round; but many kids who started for 4 years won't even get drafted!

I recall thinking this Martavis Bryan fella never really starred at Clemson except for a few games late in his career! But, he got to the league and exploded. I would love to see this for Albert. Good guy! Great story about perseverance.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Article said possibly in the third round...***

Mar 31, 2019, 4:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic