Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Saban says Clemson is best team as teams head into title game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

New Story: Saban says Clemson is best team as teams head into title game

Jan 8, 2017, 10:25 AM

Saban says Clemson is best team as teams head into title game

Will the two best teams in college football meet tomorrow night for the College Football Playoff National Championship? Nick Saban thinks so.Saban even went as far as to say that Clemson is the best team. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course he did. Thanks for the compliment, Nick.

Jan 8, 2017, 10:31 AM

Gotta produce that fake news for the Bama "disrespected-underdog" propaganda.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Saban, shut the #### up

Jan 8, 2017, 10:32 AM

This is getting really old really fast.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Come on Nick

Jan 8, 2017, 10:48 AM

When you get on the field you 'might' can beat this Tiger team because as everybody knows "The ball is pointed on both ends" You got your work cut out!! One thing you for sure can't do is blow smoke up this Tiger teams ###. They know they are good.....you saying it ain't gonna give them the big head.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: Come on Nick

Jan 8, 2017, 5:04 PM

Exactly what I was thinking he was doing. That was his attempt to make our guys over confident with those words of how great they are coming from the almighty Nick Saban. Well Nickie boy, they have already been informed by their HC that has got them there, not to listen to a word of how great they are pep talk that will be coming from his mouth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Saban says Clemson is best team as teams head into title game

Jan 8, 2017, 10:49 AM

Why would Dabo say he's not excited about playing Alabama?

In context he's showing respect.

Jan 8, 2017, 11:51 AM

Dabo is an honorable man, honorable men respect others thus, honorable men are called 'Gentle' men. Your question reveals your upbringing, sir.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Coach: Show More Confidence!

Jan 8, 2017, 3:31 PM

No...It is YOU that reflects poor insight. The coach is beginning to reveal doubt in his team's ability to beat Alabama. I say that because this is the second Freudian slip in the past few days concerning playing Alabama. The first was his statement that there was an excellent chance that Clemson would lose and only a good chance that Clemson could win.
IMO, he should be happy to be playing "the best of the best", so that a win would mean the most. Coach, don't under-mind your team...keep the faith as you have in the past.

Re: Coach: Show More Confidence!

Jan 9, 2017, 4:41 PM

I honestly think both coaches are just blowing smoke, saying nice things about the other team. At this point in time, I don't think it makes any difference what anybody says. Put on those helmets and let's play some football!!!!

Re: So sad Saban wouldnt stand for this picture

Jan 8, 2017, 10:49 AM

nm ;)

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Saban says Clemson is best team as teams head into title game Z

Jan 8, 2017, 10:54 AM

He's right we are going to wax them.

He would say the same thing if he were playing OSU tomorrow***

Jan 8, 2017, 11:00 AM

Re: He would say the same thing if he were playing OSU tomorrow***

Jan 16, 2017, 12:14 AM

He would be saying that if he was playing the coots tomorrow!!! Everybody would laugh at him, but he would say it with a straight face!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

All he was saying is that Clemson is the other best team.

Jan 8, 2017, 11:06 AM

And that the 2 "best" teams are playing for the natty. He wasn't saying that we are better than his team.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: All he was saying is that Clemson is the other best team.

Jan 8, 2017, 11:28 AM

That's how I read it, as well.

Alabama's trying too hard with pre-game talk.

Jan 8, 2017, 11:35 AM

I don't remember all of the talk before last year's game.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Thus Saban's boys feel disrespected.

Jan 8, 2017, 11:48 AM

Saban is only saying this for motivation. At least he isn't lying. It's quite unusual, imo, to catch Nick in a bold-faced truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 8, 2017, 12:02 PM

Taking what he said out of context. Shocker.

Jan 8, 2017, 12:07 PM

Tiger fans..I know we are fired up for this NCG but go back and listen to the interview. The answers from both coaches came from specific questions that was asked by the media. The interview, I felt, was authentic and complimentary from one coach to another and one team to another. At the same time, neither is planning to back down when the game starts. I like the respect of both coaches but I'm expecting our Tigers to get this win on Monday. This type of respect is what is expected from our players and fans. It has to start with the coaches and I believe we can see that in the interview. Two "Elite Team" going head to head! Go Tigers! Bring home the Natty!

Is that "an angry Dabo on the prowl" I see in that pic?

Jan 8, 2017, 12:16 PM

Nm

Saban is right***

Jan 8, 2017, 1:35 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He is just trying to motivate his team. Just talk*****

Jan 8, 2017, 1:37 PM

Jan 8, 2017, 1:40 PM

Did he learn that trick from LOUser Holtz? LOUser used to say that nonsense all the time. CLEMSON does not fall for that stuff.

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic