Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Alabama has had 22 first round picks past 10 years
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 2,290

Alabama has had 22 first round picks past 10 years

Apr 26, 2018, 12:00 PM

11 more than the next-best team, LSU, who has had 11 during the same period.

Just saying, if you think the only reason we lost last year was because of the QB position, you are sorely mistaken.

It's a wonder how anybody beats these guys. Just shows you how elite our coaching staff is to not only compete with Alabama, but beat them (and should have got them in 2015 as well).

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Alabama has had 22 first round picks past 10 years

Apr 26, 2018, 12:01 PM

How’d they pan out in the NFL?

Not sure of the relevance of your question

Apr 26, 2018, 12:03 PM

I'm not concerned with their NFL production.

Only their impact at Alabama and subsequent draft position.

They were first round picks for a reason.

A lot of them have had very good professional careers so far***

Apr 26, 2018, 12:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Alabama has had 22 first round picks past 10 years ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Is this real?

Apr 26, 2018, 2:43 PM

I has the confuse.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes it's real***

Apr 26, 2018, 4:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Apr 26, 2018, 12:05 PM

How many for Clemson in that span ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

If I counted correctly, 8

Apr 26, 2018, 12:08 PM

http://www.nfl.com/draft/history/fulldraft?abbr=C&collegeName=Clemson&abbrFlag=0&type=school

Re: If I counted correctly, 8

Apr 26, 2018, 12:12 PM

Not too shabby ??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

^^ Hey DUG

Apr 26, 2018, 12:15 PM

U ain’t too SHABBY yourself..

when cleaned up & piloting a tug!

LoL

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ^^ Hey DUG

Apr 26, 2018, 2:41 PM

LBB , I told you in the last TMale , if you're gonna hit on me at least disguise it to prevent jealousies from burning out of control on the boreds ??

DB23

But can you shag...? The HHI HI crowd need to know.***

Apr 26, 2018, 8:58 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 26, 2018, 12:13 PM

How's that 11 worked out for LSU the last 10 years. It really doesn't mean anything. Just like recruiting. If you go by those things Clemson shouldn't be in the top 4 the last 3 years. I trust the coaches that evaluate them and gets the best out of every player. If the NFL can not see that then that's their loss. Look where Deshaun got drafted. That tells me more than anything. Go Tigers

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sure, but in the last 3 draft classes we have had 5

Apr 26, 2018, 12:22 PM

1st round players and Alabama has had 6. So it does mean something. Coaching is extremely important and that is where LSU has been lacking. Get NFL level players in the hands of great coaching and it produces wins.

Yeah Bama has been pretty good the last 10 years.*****

Apr 26, 2018, 4:59 PM

Apr 26, 2018, 6:11 PM

Miami had 19 between 2001 and 2004. Unreal. The 2001 canes are definitely the best team of my 39 year old life and most think of all time.

Apr 26, 2018, 6:52 PM

Agreed for sure. Dabo and staff do an absolute stellar job recruiting and developing. I do have to call out one of your points though. It drives me crazy when clemson fans say we should have won in 2015, but totally disregard that it took a brilliant DW4 drive to win the following year. Can’t have it both ways here. If we “almost beat them” in 2015, then they “almost beat us” in 2016.

Replies: 16
| visibility 2,290
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic