Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Rex Ryan on CFP's judging Big 10 teams to Clemson: 'Stop it already'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

TNET: Rex Ryan on CFP's judging Big 10 teams to Clemson: 'Stop it already'

Nov 11, 2019, 9:06 PM

Rex Ryan on CFP's judging Big 10 teams to Clemson: 'Stop it already'

Former NFL coach and current ESPN analyst Rex Ryan is an unabashed supporter of what the Clemson football program is doing under Tigers head coach . Ryan's son, Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Rex Ryan on CFP's judging Big 10 teams to Clemson: 'Stop it already'

Nov 11, 2019, 9:14 PM

Sounds like Rex Ryan is a very smart coach!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alabama doesn’t belong in the playoffs this year.

Nov 11, 2019, 9:18 PM

They have up 46 points and lost. Barring an LSU collapse, Alabama won’t have a chance to play for a conference championship.

Any undefeated team, as well as any one loss team with a conference championship, deserves to be in over Alabama. They are done.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Alabama doesn’t belong in the playoffs this year.

Nov 11, 2019, 9:25 PM

I agree, but I think he was talking about last week’s CFP poll. Not the one coming. Bama shouldn’t be in the next one. And Georgia shouldn’t be in the top 6. I hope the CFP learned their lesson, but the crap rationales they gave last week makes me doubt they will.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

If Clemson loses to SCar by 10 points and beats

Nov 11, 2019, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Alabama doesn’t belong in the playoffs this year. ]

VT or UVA in the ACC Champ...

Should we get in over Bama 11-1 if they beat Auburn?

Re: If Clemson loses to SCar by 10 points and beats

Nov 11, 2019, 10:16 PM

What if we lose to Wake by 20 but only beat the coots by 1??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

yes because as a one loss conference

Nov 11, 2019, 10:20 PM [ in reply to If Clemson loses to SCar by 10 points and beats ]

champ we would be a conference champ..bama had their big game and blew it

any team that loses to Coots shouldn't be in

Nov 11, 2019, 10:22 PM [ in reply to If Clemson loses to SCar by 10 points and beats ]

UGA or us. But come on, we ain't losing to them!

Judge, you are absolutely right!! Bama should have no shot

Nov 11, 2019, 11:13 PM [ in reply to Alabama doesn’t belong in the playoffs this year. ]

unless they somehow miraculously win the SEC championship! Who in their right mind would want to have a rematch of LSU-Bama, been there, done that! LSU won, not fair to make them replay it! LSU has proven they are better than Bama, now let them try to prove they are bettern than Clemson or OhSt!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He’s not wrong you know.***

Nov 11, 2019, 9:23 PM

Re: TNET: Rex Ryan on CFP's judging Big 10 teams to Clemson: 'Stop it already'

Nov 11, 2019, 9:29 PM

"Row your boat down to Clemson and get beat by 40."

I f'ing love it. I may get that tattooed on me. Lol

I like Rex a lot. He is a man of particular tastes

Nov 11, 2019, 10:57 PM

Never thought about feet much until I heard how much he was into them. But he does have a point.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know he likes us, but he sounds like an idiot here.***

Nov 12, 2019, 9:21 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Somebody send Rexy a picture of "Pretty Feet" again.

Nov 12, 2019, 9:34 AM

That would keep him occupied for awhile, and at least he won't SOUND like an idiot. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic