Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ajou Ajou
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

Ajou Ajou

Jun 12, 2019, 6:15 PM

Maybe I just really like my french dip sandwichs, but everytime I see this guy's name I think of food. Is it just me?

Au jus = Ajou Ajou

Where my cajun crawdaddys at?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like au jus juice...

Jun 12, 2019, 6:49 PM

but why are you only at 50% likability?!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I like au jus juice...

Jun 12, 2019, 7:13 PM

His other Scok is PeeDee. Just another troll.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2019, 7:29 PM [ in reply to I like au jus juice... ]

Bloodbeorange and a few other high ranking tnet comrades have been blasting me to smithereens, but I'd like to think we're slowly becoming friends ??

I unequivocally deny being a cootpox fan, but some people get a kick out of being the bully

Jun 12, 2019, 7:50 PM

Affirmation resides in the denial of being a coot.

Talk is cheap. Member ur first poast? I do. “DJU is gonna be a Duck.....” blah, blah - Coot troll.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2019, 7:57 PM

"Why DJ might be a duck and why Clemson is fine either way"

Yea I remember it, and you clearly didn't even read the thread because I did nothing but praise Clemson, basically saying even if clemson didn't get DJ clemson was still stacked at qb for the next 3 years.

If you don't like me, fine. But please stop being a bully.

Jun 12, 2019, 8:12 PM

Um hmm..... yea, I and the entirety of T-net “didn’t read” the thread.....

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Why-DJ-might-not-pick-tigers-25413334

Face it, you’re a troll getting called out. Just deal wth it like real Clemson alum and fans have to deal with your idiot posts as paying members of this site.

Jun 12, 2019, 8:53 PM

what's that old Mark Twain quote?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Thanks dude, you literally have no logical rebuttal, or reading comprehension skills. I've never said anything bad about Clemson and I've praised Clemson football time and again. FOR THE LAST TIME: if you read the thread, I challenge you to point out 1 thing I've said about Clemson that would lead you to believe I was against them.

Jun 12, 2019, 9:14 PM

what's that old Mark Twain quote?

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience"

Thanks dude, you literally have no logical rebuttal, or reading comprehension skills. I've never said anything bad about Clemson and I've praised Clemson football time and again. FOR THE LAST TIME: if you read the thread, I challenge you to point out 1 thing I've said about Clemson that would lead you to believe I was against them.

Your defensiveness speaks volumes....

Stinks of troll. That you CourageousTiger, 23079, tiger ragE?????

Jun 12, 2019, 9:33 PM [ in reply to Re: I like au jus juice... ]

That's a great quote.
I'd advise to discontinue arguing/defending yourself. You just keep getting deeper in it.
You may be unaware but in your first post(a month ago) you essentially were giving him reasons why he should go to Oregon. What good is that???

Jun 12, 2019, 9:47 PM

Fits the definition and profile of a troll.

https://unlcms.unl.edu/engineering/james-hanson/trolls-and-their-impact-social-media

Jun 12, 2019, 8:56 PM [ in reply to Re: I like au jus juice... ]

please dont be a bully to the poor little coot. they are a sad lot

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2019, 9:19 PM

No no de.... He is an outright mega fan... Just ask him. He said he’s not a coot so he can’t be a coot. Stop supporting bullies like me, ??

Link to any post of yours I’ve given a TD?

Jun 12, 2019, 11:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I like au jus juice... ]

TIA in advance

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Link to any post of yours I’ve given a TD?

Jun 12, 2019, 11:55 PM

Victim reference... His Duck feathers get ruffled when you respond to his posts with truth.

Jun 13, 2019, 12:02 AM [ in reply to Link to any post of yours I’ve given a TD? ]

In fairness I removed your name from the earlier post, we've had different opinions but it doesn't appear that you thumbed me down, so I will give credit where it's due. Thanks.

Jun 13, 2019, 2:15 AM

Birds of a feather, flock together? if he can't get a player to grunt and squawk like a coot maybe he can get him to quack quack quack like a Duck? At least they are fowl! Or not!

Gesundheit***

Jun 12, 2019, 7:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Achoo!

Jun 12, 2019, 8:44 PM

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ajou Ajou

Jun 12, 2019, 8:46 PM

Pollen? Bless you.

Jun 12, 2019, 9:10 PM

It's awesome with a Philly steak and cheeez loaded with mushrooms and onions!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 12, 2019, 9:14 PM

you funny boys better learn his name. heard from a current player he is very good and he likes us a lot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He looks like he could go to 230-240 range real easy....

Jun 13, 2019, 5:02 AM

Really physical looking but probably a RS who adds to the stockpile...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m a gentile, a gentile.

Jun 13, 2019, 6:25 AM

But the Lort still loves me.

~JKB

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic