Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ain't gonna lie, I think I have already had COVID-19
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 719

Ain't gonna lie, I think I have already had COVID-19

Mar 26, 2020, 12:58 PM

Back in late December, early January I came down with a nasty cold. Coughing like crazy. I would constantly feel like I needed to take a deep breath to fill my lungs, but when I did I would get about half way to where I would feel that relief of filling my lungs, and then I would start to cough. The difference between this and a normal cold was that it lasted about 4 weeks before the cough went away. No idea if there is any way to tell if I did or not, just an interesting (or maybe not) anecdote.

Anyway, CSB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MauldinT, where are you???

did you died from it?***

Mar 26, 2020, 1:01 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, 7 times***

Mar 26, 2020, 1:03 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Man. TPs 4 you

Mar 26, 2020, 1:06 PM

TP wood have cured it

I know some others that had same.***

Mar 26, 2020, 1:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know some others that had same.***

Mar 26, 2020, 1:07 PM

I am hacking up stuff that I have never even seen or had before. Instead of green, sometimes a dark brown. No real cold, no fever, no aches and my long runs tell me that my lungs are ok.

The cough though is super super painful and in the morning it’s absolutely horrendous. That is why I am on Z-Pack. Doctor didn’t seem worried.

I was on a plane and multiple planes a day about the whole last week of April thru March 12th. So who knows. Plus my wife had Flu A so they think I got bronchitis from her filthy self.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's the flu, bruh

Mar 26, 2020, 1:10 PM

COVID-19 is a dry cough that doesn't produce sputum

Re: I know some others that had same.***

Mar 26, 2020, 3:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I know some others that had same.*** ]

Sounds like Sinus infection, perhaps? Eat some shrooms and see it your brown spit looks better.

Hopefully not! If so you survived. *******

Mar 26, 2020, 1:03 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People are getting too wrapped up in the numbers

Mar 26, 2020, 1:08 PM
age.png(124.2 K)

of overall cases, because it is quite shocking. The important thing to remember is who it is affecting the most. Essentially, if you are 59 or under and relatively healthy you should be fine. If you are over 60, or have some underlying comorbidities, stay the f#ck at home.

If everyone in your house didn't get it too them you most

Mar 26, 2020, 1:05 PM

likely had COVID-18. Maybe COVID-17.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or AR-14 *******

Mar 26, 2020, 1:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Or AR-14 *******

Mar 26, 2020, 4:06 PM

You mean this AR-14 lol. Bought this one just before Palmetto State Armory closed

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

COVID-18: barely legal

Mar 26, 2020, 1:21 PM [ in reply to If everyone in your house didn't get it too them you most ]

Caint wait for the pron paradies.

COVID-18: All Holes Ventilated***

Mar 26, 2020, 1:30 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

COVID-18: All Sneezes Aren't Bad (Peter Sneezes)***

Mar 26, 2020, 1:38 PM

Scene...

Mar 26, 2020, 1:56 PM [ in reply to COVID-18: barely legal ]

Modern hospital: Barely 18 actress with a facemask looks sick and comes to the front desk. The Nurse looks her up and down and is dismissive, but a nearby doctor sees that she might have the 'Rona and rushes over.

Doc: "Nurse! This patient might be critically ill. Let't take her to exam room 3."

Enter room and doctor checks the girls temp, which is normal. Shows nurse...who smiles knowingly.

Doc: "Nurse, get the clothes off this patient right now, we've got to get her fever down. I'll prepare the "breathing tube."

Cue bass music

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

How is she taking her temp?

Mar 26, 2020, 3:39 PM

annally

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Get your antibodies checked

Mar 26, 2020, 1:17 PM

If you’ve had it, your plasma is going to be worth a fortune.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-cu85tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.” Isaac Asimov
Panta Rhei Heraclitus

Re: Ain't gonna lie, I think I have already had COVID-19

Mar 26, 2020, 3:34 PM

Did Mrs Bigdaddy and youngsters get sick?

Wife was sick as a dog, just before me.

Mar 26, 2020, 3:46 PM

She is an RN and started a job back in hospital setting right before all of this. 4 year old was not noticeably sick.

Re: Ain't gonna lie, I think I have already had COVID-19

Mar 26, 2020, 4:00 PM

I think I had COVID-19 in early January. Constant cough, cold chills, vomiting & slight shortness of breath. Lasted around 10 days. I’m hoping I had it, if so, I obviously survived. Doubt it’s possible to contract 2x in one year.

For relaxing times, make it Suntory time

Honestly, I may have as well.

Mar 26, 2020, 4:22 PM

Early Feb I had a day of feeling achey and headache, then the next day was fine pretty much. I am self diagnosing I had the Coronavirus and survived. I dont even have any fish.

Replies: 22
| visibility 719
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic