Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Poll for trump supporters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

Poll for trump supporters

Nov 15, 2020, 10:37 AM

I accept the the results of this election as fair and accurate, Joe Biden is our next president.

I accept the results of this election as fair and accurate.    [Results]

yes
no
badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Poll for trump supporters

Nov 15, 2020, 10:43 AM

I can't answer the poll obviously, but I bet over 90% of them that post here think it is fairly fair and accurate enough.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I have no problem with the election

Nov 15, 2020, 3:24 PM

Certainly some BS going on but probably not enough to make a difference. If it was enough and is proven I won't have a problem either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Same. Ultimately I trust the process, which includes the

Nov 15, 2020, 4:16 PM

filing of lawsuits, presenting of evidence, and adjudication. Is Trump a narcissist who can't admit defeat? Absolutely. I think a person who is not those things could have understandably been suspicious regarding the circumstances of this election however.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

I will after investigations

Nov 15, 2020, 4:00 PM

I do not think Trump will end up winning. I do think there was a lot of fraudulent activity. Certainly do not think it was fair or accurate.

Q: why do you think Penn changed election protocol the week before election to include not requiring post date, signatures etc?

You need to prove who you are to vote to make it “fair”. ID or SSN needs to be part of it and there has to be a time limit (date).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I will after investigations

Nov 15, 2020, 4:09 PM

Dude got blown out and it is fair and very accurate. That's fact. Your cult didn't realize what a mess he was. You have to govern for the USA and not for a cult. The fact that you believe what you believe shows how easily manipulated you are. What a sucker. Trump preyed on fools like yourself. That's why he fakes like he is a patriot and hugs flags like he is religious. Here are the facts. Trump did some good things. He was out of control though. The public got tired of it. There were fair and factual results of an election. He was blown out. It's that simple. Anyone who doesn't realize that is delusional.

Wow

Nov 15, 2020, 4:10 PM

Russia says hi

Re: Wow

Nov 15, 2020, 7:00 PM

Dude...you're just dumb. You are why Trump worked. You have good intentions, but you are like anyone else who still supports Trump, or thinks he was ripped off in the election, you're an idiot. It's just fact. He played you and for a fool. Yet, you still do it. He thinks you are an idiot and you still fall for it,

Nov 15, 2020, 7:29 PM

Take it easy with the name calling ######.

Obama and the MSM is why Trump worked... not me.

You lefties are So sensitive...The TD’s Are funny, but a conversation with logic and without names would actually be productive.

Nov 15, 2020, 11:30 PM

We lefties are sensitive? Nah, not remotely. I am just realistic. You watch somebody will get shot or there will be some violence due Trump inspiring nutcases to believe nonsense.

Nov 16, 2020, 7:27 AM

What the actual ?#### are you talking about?

Entertaining prognostication there...
One- has nothing to do with anything discussed
B- BLM/ and Antifa say hi
4-In your example, it doesn’t matter if Trump says anything or not... it is ALL his fault according the the MSM anyway. Just like ALL Covid deaths are his fault. This is probably why you get so frazzled- you believe the MSM and then jump on the inter-webs to call me a dumb sheep.

Notice how I’m still not calling you names?

To be fair.

Nov 16, 2020, 7:55 AM [ in reply to Wow ]

If you believe there is rampant fraudulent activity in this election, you're only believe it because Trump says there is (no evidence has been put forward), thus, you embrace the cult.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

I’m old enough to remember the last 4 years

Nov 15, 2020, 4:24 PM [ in reply to Re: I will after investigations ]

Responses like this are so rich from lefties.

Carl- your response defines the division your leader is asking the country to move beyond.

Re: I’m old enough to remember the last 4 years

Nov 15, 2020, 7:02 PM

Basically, you want to justify being idiots.

Dang Carlsbad - back off with the personal attacks.

Nov 15, 2020, 4:29 PM [ in reply to Re: I will after investigations ]

Calling somebody a fool who has not slighted you or been disrespectful to you in any way is uncalled for.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Trump ONLY cares about himself. Even the Republican leaders

Nov 15, 2020, 6:31 PM [ in reply to I will after investigations ]

at states that Biden won have said their election counts were/are accurate. Trump's legal team have been rejected in all of the cases provided to the courts last week.

Trump has over 22,000 documented lies made to the major newspapers across the Country over the last four years. I'm a 62 year old Republican, but I voted for Biden. The Republican Party today is not the party I voted in during the previous 10 presidential elections. Trump has created a Republican Party that is so far to the right it is off the page.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Trump ONLY cares about himself. Even the Republican leaders

Nov 15, 2020, 6:38 PM

Which of his policies were “too right” for you? Lower taxes, better trade deals, not bowing down to the UN or WHO, less regulation in small businesses, border security, conservative judges? What exactly? All of the previous republicans promised those and NEVER delivered.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 15, 2020, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Trump ONLY cares about himself. Even the Republican leaders ]

What you smoking? You voted for someone that will not be there and Marxist Camel Toe Harris will be your President but hey Trump is too far right. OK

Nov 15, 2020, 9:32 PM

OC,

When you lead with misogynistic name-calling of someone you have never met, it undermines any legitimacy you might have had (once upon a time - in a galaxy far way - in the distant past)

Nov 16, 2020, 8:50 AM

I did not name call just asked what he was smoking I might want some.

Nov 15, 2020, 9:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Trump ONLY cares about himself. Even the Republican leaders ]

agreed , a lot of he time you seem like a decent guy who I can a civil discussion with, but when you show off for your pals it makes you come across like a dick. And like Tobias said, it undermines any credibility you many have when you stoop to childish name calling.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ahhem... I think Carl needs the same message

Nov 16, 2020, 7:34 AM

I mean while you and Tobi are teaching folks why it’s not productive or mature to call names.... not sure how you scrolled past all of that to come down here and jump on OC.

Maybe y’all were too busy to read the rest of the thread...

Trump supporters have already been polled.***

Nov 16, 2020, 8:47 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic