Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So LSU is going to score 40
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 2,042

So LSU is going to score 40

Jan 12, 2020, 1:49 AM

In what world is that ever going to happen? We win on Monday. And the more I have to listen to pundits predict we're going to give up more than 40 points, the more confident I become.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So LSU is going to score 40

Jan 12, 2020, 2:08 AM

Everyone is looking only at the CU defense versus what people must assume is an unstoppable offense. They have eaten defenses up and for good reason(LSU). But, I seem to recall Bama doing the same against largely the same schedule last season. Remember - highly accurate QB who could also take off and run. Best WR group in the country. Plus a bevy of 5 star RB's. Well, LSU has 1 4 star RB who is really good. Good WR's; but they weren't called that last year! They are "system good". Break down the system and make them do things they are uncomfortable doing are they the same? We will see.
But, we have seen this before. From a team more talented on paper(recruiting rankings) than this years LSU. From a team more balanced than this LSU team as last year Bama had a defense as well that was pretty good.

If our offense does not create short fields for them; I love our chances to beat LSU. If our offense can score pretty much at will; I love our chances even more. I think the offense will come out on fire because nobody is talking about them much in this game. Only about what LSU will do to the Tigers defense.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agreed...

Jan 12, 2020, 7:19 AM

I don't see any team in the country scoring 40 on us IF we don't turn it over. Ohio State managed half that, and what were they averaging per game against "a brutal B1G schedule"? Taking nothing away from Burrow, I can't see them scoring over 30. He's going to be slinging it virtually every play, because Edwards-Helair is probably still less than 100%. As for how many the Orange Tigers will score, the sky's the limit. Kinda depends on whether the OCs are willing to be a little more aggressive, but I will trust them to do the right thing, as they have so far. We need the offensive line to create some running lanes for TE9 and protect TL16 like they did a year ago against Bama. As long as those things happen, 42-30 sounds about right to me... Good Guys win!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zackly!***

Jan 12, 2020, 9:10 AM [ in reply to Re: So LSU is going to score 40 ]

Jan 12, 2020, 8:19 AM

Agree. I have them in the low 30s. And that’s giving them huge props. They’re eating their own rat poison. Go Tigers.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 12, 2020, 10:49 AM

Honestly think they'll be doing well to get 30 . I just don't see them having a scorefest on us .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 12, 2020, 11:14 AM

I would be shocked if they didnt score 28. I wouldnt be surprised of they scored close to 40. I am revising my prediction. Clemson 42-LSU 37. Now watch the game be 28-24.

Replies: 6
| visibility 2,042
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic