Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What current or former NFL QB does TL remind you of?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

What current or former NFL QB does TL remind you of?

Feb 12, 2019, 10:38 AM

IMO, it's John Elway. I can imagine Elway is bubbling at the mouth to see how he can get the #1 pick in two more years!

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Marino for release and arm strength***

Feb 12, 2019, 10:50 AM

In my honest opinion, given he's still a freshman,

Feb 12, 2019, 10:51 AM

there has never been a quarterback in the history of the game of football that is as good as Trevor Lawrence. You could combine the best qualities of Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Peyton Manning and Deshaun Watson, Otto Graham, Terry Bradshaw and Kyle Parker into one QB and Trevor Lawrence would still be better.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: In my honest opinion, given he's still a freshman,

Feb 12, 2019, 11:05 AM

As insane as this sounds, I think you could go a step further and add Charlie Whitehurst to that list and TL would STILL be better!

Agree because Trevor has better hair***

Feb 12, 2019, 11:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Agree because Trevor has better hair***

Feb 12, 2019, 1:49 PM

Have you seen Charlie's hair recently? It's luscious.

Kyle Parker. LOL!***

Feb 12, 2019, 2:04 PM [ in reply to In my honest opinion, given he's still a freshman, ]

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about Todd Ellis?***

Feb 12, 2019, 2:13 PM [ in reply to In my honest opinion, given he's still a freshman, ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rodney Pete***

Feb 12, 2019, 10:52 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rodney Pete***

Feb 12, 2019, 11:05 AM

Joe Willie Namath. Has the same flambuoyancy and will be a winner in the NFL.

Re: What current or former NFL QB does TL remind you of?

Feb 12, 2019, 11:07 AM

You really don't have a good comparison save one.

A physically evolved/more gifted Peyton. Time will tell if he has Peyton's pre-snap IQ (his best attribute) but it is looking promising. Has a better skill set than Big Ben, but not the hulk.

The 6'2" to 6'4" HOF QBs of Brady/Elway/Marino/Farve did not have TL's size/frame. Skill set yess, but 6'6" and TLs arm is very differnt and more Peyton-ish

He is not a "small" slinger like Brees/Tarkenton.

Why are you excluding current and former AAF players?

Feb 12, 2019, 11:12 AM

What an elitist question!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 12, 2019, 1:22 PM

He really only reminds of the prototype “Create-a-player” QB from NCAA Football 13. I don’t think I’ve ever added long blonde hair, though.

Feb 12, 2019, 1:54 PM

None. Lawrence is in a class all by himself.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

brett favre and roger staubach

Feb 12, 2019, 1:57 PM

Feb 12, 2019, 4:25 PM

A young taller Marino is closest I can find ... and the NFL is setting up the rule book for young QBs. TL16 could play pitch and catch in a league where he’s not allowed to be hit hard, and make $40-50M per year doing it. Not bad.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic