Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Obama insinuating current POTUS
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 40
| visibility 1

Obama insinuating current POTUS

May 17, 2020, 9:50 PM

Is clueless on the pandemic and those saying past POTUS should refrain from criticizing a current POTUS I gots a question. maybe just maybe if the current POTUS would stop blaming the past POTUS everything he would have stayed silent. What you think?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obama insinuating current POTUS

May 17, 2020, 9:53 PM

For everything

Nothing Obama can say will help change the situation

May 17, 2020, 10:04 PM

He only aggravates the rhetoric. He needs to shut up and go play golf in Hawaii...

Re: Nothing Obama can say will help change the situation

May 17, 2020, 10:18 PM

So you are okay with Trump blaming Obama for the lack of a vaccine for a virus that did not exist during his term ?

Re: Nothing Obama can say will help change the situation

May 17, 2020, 10:27 PM [ in reply to Nothing Obama can say will help change the situation ]

BHO was never as great as DEMS claim nor as horrible as PUBS claim. For a lot of Trump supporters he just had the audacity to be POTUS while black.

Yeah no

May 17, 2020, 10:32 PM

Re: Yeah no

May 17, 2020, 10:34 PM

Dude, BHO was just left of center. Just wait to see what is coming.

You have to win more than the House first

May 17, 2020, 10:37 PM

Re: You have to win more than the House first

May 17, 2020, 10:42 PM

Sorry but I am a fiscal conservative and my side is not in the running. Pubs spend like drunken sailors on shore leave, just on different items.

If anybody can shame Trump into doing his job,

May 18, 2020, 12:00 AM [ in reply to Nothing Obama can say will help change the situation ]

it's Obama. Trump still has that raging inferiority complex about Obama that drives everything that he does. Honestly, if Obama had broken tradition and spoken out earlier, Trump might have become a real president instead of the unstable man-child that he is.

I see nothing about Trump’s rhetoric toward Obama that

May 18, 2020, 12:04 AM

leads me to believe that Obama has any special place in Trump’s brain. He will attack his mail man with just as much vitriol is he told him he didn’t have enough postage on a letter.

null

He's obsessed with him. Has been for more than 10 years

May 18, 2020, 12:39 AM

Obama and Seth Myers making fun of him at the white house press dinner is what pushed him to run in order to prove something. He still doesn't know what he was trying to prove.

Agree Trump is emotionally unhinged like you say...

May 18, 2020, 1:24 AM [ in reply to I see nothing about Trump’s rhetoric toward Obama that ]

but, considering Trump's only purpose of his presidency is to undo Obama's legacy I think it's safe to say that Obama has a special place in Trump's 7-year-old's brain.

Sorry Archie and Deweather...when you said Trump is obsessed

May 18, 2020, 10:50 AM

with Obama, I didn't realize you meant "times infinity, no take backs." A powerful argument indeed.

null

huh? I agreed with you***

May 18, 2020, 2:51 PM

May 17, 2020, 10:10 PM

He says he wants to unify

May 17, 2020, 10:13 PM

Everything he says and does causes the opposite....

Re: He says he wants to unify

May 17, 2020, 10:20 PM

Well in comparison to Trump he is frigging Ghandi.

May 17, 2020, 10:23 PM

May 17, 2020, 10:31 PM

Yeah I gets it, he would have been okay if he ignored stuff and been a good house negro huh? If that is a harsh rewording of your reply I do hope it causes you to ponder a bit.

The only thing it makes me ponder is if you're drunk***

May 17, 2020, 10:35 PM

Re: The only thing it makes me ponder is if you're drunk***

May 17, 2020, 10:39 PM

Do not drink but it’s cool, denial ain’t a river in Egypt

Just because you make a statement doesn't make it true

May 17, 2020, 10:42 PM

Re: Just because you make a statement doesn't make it true

May 18, 2020, 10:41 AM

T3Tiger said:

Do you care to show any proof that the reason "most Trump supporters" didn't like Obama was because he was black? I'll wait.

So you legitimately believe that over half of the republican party is extremely racist?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why are you asking me?

May 18, 2020, 12:08 PM

May 17, 2020, 10:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Obama insinuating current POTUS ]

T3Tiger said:

Obama's going to be in the spotlight for the next few months anyway.

Here's some fact-checking by the Associated Press about how TheRump and FoxFakeNews are lying to the Trumptards once again.
https://abcnews.go.com/amp/Politics/wireStory/ap-fact-check-trump-gop-distortion-flynn-virus-70721313?cid=referral_taboola_feed

Tell me about it Mr. 52%***

May 17, 2020, 10:34 PM

Re: Tell me about it Mr. 52%***

May 17, 2020, 10:37 PM

You mistake pulse for truth, sadly the far right here TD’s with abandon and then whines when the favor is returned

Yeah everyone else is wrong and you're right

May 17, 2020, 10:38 PM

Re: Yeah everyone else is wrong and you're right

May 18, 2020, 8:11 AM

No, what you miss once again is that a pulse has little relevance to the truth. All it takes is a couple posts that rub certain leaning groups the wrong way and BAM, down the old pulse goes like the Titanic. A pulse is a popularity thing, when it means little on whether something is true or false.

I think you are missing something

May 18, 2020, 12:29 PM

May 17, 2020, 11:42 PM

Obama is just being a little more coy in his Biden endorsement.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think blaming is unproductive.

May 18, 2020, 8:35 AM

It's good entertainment for some people on cable news, I guess, but doesn't actually help anyone.

Maybe, but you can't blame them.***

May 18, 2020, 8:43 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like Obama did with GW Bush....

May 18, 2020, 8:50 AM

oh wait

With that said, I think a past POTUS certainly has the right to speak out if they so desire. I think the question is if it is "fair" and/or "appropriate". I guess that's for each past POTUS to decide for themselves.

I would say GHW Bush and GW Bush have certainly held to their principles of not criticizing the sitting POTUS, which is impressive given the reported level of disdain they have for President Trump.

I think it also speaks highly of GW Bush that he interacts so well with the Obama's and reportedly really gets on with Michelle Obama. Their direct and indirect (meaning by members of their admin) comments regarding Bush, not only during the campaign but also while in office, crossed the line IMO.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Like Obama did with GW Bush....

May 18, 2020, 9:28 AM

Maybe the Bush clan has not been targeted by Trump like BHO as much or as harshly too. See, most folks will let 1-2 stupididly said things slide but when it becomes a constant then it becomes far harder to sit silently. COmes a point when one just says screw it , the boy wants to play then here we go. Does not help that Trump is barely literate and speaks on a 4th grade level.

It is also far different to say you inherited a mess of an economy as did BHO than to say it is BHO fault he did not have a vaccine for a yet undiscovered virus. You know it has been almost 4 years since BHO held office and it was under Trump's watch the virus actually crossed species barriers.

GW was and still is a far better POTUS than the Orange one will ever be. Same with BHO. Trump is an anomaly of time and happenstance of running against the ONLY person able to lose to him on the planet.

While one may disagree with certain things BHO did on the international stage he certainly did not embarrass the USA and cause actual laughter at him by foreign leaders.

I forgot how much I miss an articulate leader

May 18, 2020, 8:52 AM

of our country who doesn't act like a 3 year old

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Very articulate while apologizing for America's past?***

May 18, 2020, 10:22 AM

May 18, 2020, 9:10 AM

I don’t blame Obama for not having PPE and ventilators stock piled for the entire nation.Saw story where 8000 N95 masks sent to NOLA were dry rotted.Could anyone have been prepared with medicine and vaccines for an unknown virus?Glad that travel ban was enacted when it was.Yes, I believe China and the WHO lied.So you can debate all this from now til kingdom come.No one would have had all the right answers.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Obama...Your subject not mind, OK?

May 18, 2020, 10:14 AM

Obama spied on Trump's campaign and masterminded a soft coup after Americans let Obama know he sucked when he tried to push Hillary across the finish line. Never before did one POTUS campaign like Obama in the 2016 election.

Obama is a pitiful little man who actually thought he could make fundamental changes to the greatest nation to ever exist and the American people reject him by electing the one man who had the nuts to stand opposite Obama in every category.

Obama should be somewhere running a third world country like Venezuela or Iran.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do you hate black people so much?***

May 18, 2020, 11:53 PM

Replies: 40
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic