Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If Clemson gets the DE out of NC tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 3,615

If Clemson gets the DE out of NC tomorrow

May 26, 2020, 2:00 AM

Do they still continue recruiting the DE who decommitted to take his 5 official visits?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Corey and Clemson are done

May 26, 2020, 7:14 AM

with that said, we would take him if he came back.....even if we were 'full'. You don't turn a player of that caliber down.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Has Dabo ever over-signed at Clemson?

May 26, 2020, 7:39 AM

https://www.tigernet.com/story/Swinney-explains-small-recruiting-class-Tigers-dont-run-players-off-15600

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has Dabo ever over-signed at Clemson?

May 26, 2020, 8:00 AM

Typically we have one to three leave each year to transfer or other reasons.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ok, which could free up scholarships and would not...

May 26, 2020, 8:21 AM

constitute an over-sign.

Dabo waxed a bit about numbers in the article.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree....

May 26, 2020, 7:53 AM [ in reply to I think Corey and Clemson are done ]

I think you're right about him, except I don't think he's an automatic take anymore.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes I think Foreman is gone, but Rivals lists him as a SDE and

May 26, 2020, 8:54 AM

Patterson as a WDE, so I guess not the same position (I don’t know enough about the skill set of strong vs weak side to understand the difference)?

null

Re: Yes I think Foreman is gone, but Rivals lists him as a SDE and

May 26, 2020, 10:00 AM

I think the minute he decided to de-commit Clemson moved on. They're going to sign one more defensive end in this class and the next committ will likely close the class out.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I remember correctly Korey said

May 26, 2020, 8:27 AM

if Clemson signed another DE, that they would not receive the blessing of one of his official visits. I think we’re beating the proverbial dead horse here.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If I remember correctly Korey said

May 26, 2020, 8:31 AM

From 247...

May 26, 2020, 8:43 AM

Thanks. Foreman can play all the head games he wants. Dabo does not play mental games with mental midgets.

May 26, 2020, 8:48 AM [ in reply to Re: If I remember correctly Korey said ]

Thanks for the refresher DSP. The whole tone stunk to high heaven. “Don’t let the door hitcha where the good Lord splitcha”.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's all Dabo needed to hear.***

May 26, 2020, 9:08 AM [ in reply to Re: If I remember correctly Korey said ]

May 26, 2020, 9:14 AM [ in reply to Re: If I remember correctly Korey said ]

So he can do what he wants in truth, he had his chance but carped his drawers with the wanting to take officials after he committed. Now he thinks CU should not offer other DE's? Dude , you need better advisors and maybe think before leaping next time.

Does not matter how highly one is ranked, you gotta be ALL IN! Dabo does not play this game, he will take the next kid he has on the board and be perfectly fine. He values things outside of being able to ball.

May 26, 2020, 9:16 AM

See Justin Flowe, he pthought he was playing CU too, I am happier with the kid we did get as he wanted to be a Tiger.

It sounds to me like Korey hasn't seen

May 26, 2020, 9:48 AM [ in reply to Re: If I remember correctly Korey said ]

Dabo's tik tok video yet.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Morning, Chief and if so, I wish I could make it two...***

May 26, 2020, 9:51 AM

^^^has drip envy***

May 26, 2020, 9:58 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

One man's envy is another man's salvation...***

May 26, 2020, 10:04 AM

Replies: 18
| visibility 3,615
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic