Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Albert Huggins: Focused and serious but still finding time to smile
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: Albert Huggins: Focused and serious but still finding time to smile

Mar 25, 2016, 1:28 PM

Albert Huggins: Focused and serious but still finding time to smile

Albert Huggins broke out his trademark smile for the media following Wednesday’s scrimmage inside Death Valley, and the Orangeburg native had good reason to smile after tallying three tackles for loss from his defensive tackle spot.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Albert Huggins: Focused and serious but still finding time to smile

Mar 25, 2016, 1:38 PM

I believe this defense will be excellent! Combined with a high powered attack and hopefully better specialty teams, it should be another tremendous Tiger team.

Agree 100%!

Mar 25, 2016, 2:06 PM

I think our D-line will totally dominate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Agree 100%!

Mar 26, 2016, 1:40 AM

I fee the same way!! We will have Carlos Watkins and dexter lawernce at DT. austin Bryant at wde and wilkins as sde as coaches have said they are going to atleast try would be beast starting line. With pagano and Huggins at DT. With yeargin at wde and Ferrell at sde would be almost just as talented second team. Some people can be moved around of course. Can't wait for football. Go Tigers!!!

Re: New Story: Albert Huggins: Focused and serious but still finding time to smile

Mar 25, 2016, 2:18 PM

I hope to see him get better and better this season. Maybe I'm wrong, but I was as excited about him as I was Wilkins coming in. Wilkins was rated a bit higher I recall, but I thought Huggins had faced a bit more talent. I stand corrected and gladly admit it on Wilkins, but still think Huggins can beast it up and be a sick D lineman.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This DLine depth chart is getting sick.

Mar 25, 2016, 4:49 PM

Each year the guys are praising a freshman that is playing at a higher level than they were when they came in. When Wilkins is getting moved outside b/c of the depth inside, that is an indictment on depth. Crazy how far this team has come. Remember opening night in 08? Gawd, i do. Dabo has more than addressed our line issues.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic