Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nice. Connor Shaw show respect to Deshaun and CU!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

Nice. Connor Shaw show respect to Deshaun and CU!

Nov 29, 2015, 8:00 PM

https://www.seccountry.com/south-carolina/former-south-carolina-qb-connor-shaw-shows-support-for-rival-clemson

South Carolina’s upset bid against top-ranked Clemson came up short thanks to Heisman Trophy hopeful Deshaun Watson’s dominant performance, particularly during a key fourth-quarter drive..

Watson directed Clemson on a 75-yard scoring drive capped by a 3-yard scamper into the end zone to help seal the 37-32 win, which extended the Tigers’ overall winning streak to 15 and dropped South Carolina to 3-9 on the season, its worst record since 1999.

Former Gamecocks quarterback Connor Shaw, one of the program’s most prominent alums, showcased his respect for his archrival and Watson on Twitter after the loss.

“Proud of the fight & character of my Gamecocks today. Much respect for Dabo & CU,” the former South Carolina quarterback tweeted. “They have a special player in @ShaunWatson4 #ForeverToThee.”

South Carolina has lost two consecutive meetings to Clemson, and the programs appear to be headed in opposite directions.

South Carolina will be on the search for a new coach while the Tigers will compete for an ACC championship and, potentially, hold onto their spot in the College Football Playoff.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is OUR State!***

Nov 29, 2015, 8:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Shaw more responsible for the 5-peat than Spurrier...***

Nov 29, 2015, 8:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. Did an outstanding job at QB.***

Nov 29, 2015, 8:17 PM

Re: Shaw more responsible for the 5-peat than Spurrier...***

Nov 29, 2015, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Shaw more responsible for the 5-peat than Spurrier...*** ]

I have far more respect for Shaw then for the OBS!

Go Tigers! Beat the Tarholes.

THIS: Tough, grity kid.***

Nov 29, 2015, 8:19 PM [ in reply to Shaw more responsible for the 5-peat than Spurrier...*** ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THIS: Tough, grity kid.***

Nov 29, 2015, 8:24 PM

Shaw not as talented as DW, but a warrior. There were times when he put that team on his back, and willed them to a win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude just competed. Time allows for a little more respect

Nov 29, 2015, 8:21 PM [ in reply to Shaw more responsible for the 5-peat than Spurrier...*** ]

for some like Shaw.. others like Clowney and Swearinger still suck.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

as well as us not playing well, at least that is what

Nov 29, 2015, 9:23 PM [ in reply to Shaw more responsible for the 5-peat than Spurrier...*** ]

Spurlid "used" to say.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Players respect the game infinitely more than DA fans ....

Nov 29, 2015, 9:03 PM

On both sides.

Noticed very little BS this year on the field ..... Mentioned earlier Elliot's team played very hard and straight up.

Re: Nice. Connor Shaw show respect to Deshaun and CU!

Nov 29, 2015, 9:07 PM

Watsons third down conversions yesterday reminded me of Shaw...killed us on third downs all those years.

Yep***

Nov 29, 2015, 9:09 PM

Much respect for that kid

Nov 29, 2015, 9:09 PM

Toughest Chicken I ever saw and I go back to '70's. He picked the wrong school but was a hell of a football player, not just a QB.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actions > Words

Nov 29, 2015, 9:18 PM
image.jpg(80.2 K)

coots is coots, don't ever forget it***

Nov 29, 2015, 9:27 PM

Re: Nice. Connor Shaw show respect to Deshaun and CU!

Nov 29, 2015, 10:44 PM

One of their classier players and unfortunately a Tiger killer. #4 is paying them back!

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic