Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Against my better judgement,
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,367

Against my better judgement,

Oct 16, 2013, 2:37 PM

I clicked on some of the FGF links posted below and read some of the really nasty comments about Coach Swinney. Egotistical, phony, publicity hog, gives himself all of the credit, cheerleader, not smart, on and on. I think Coach Swinney is anything BUT these things! Win or lose our game Saturday, I would not trade our coach for anyone!

Coach Swinney, thank you for bringing your enthusiasm and passion for football to each and every game. Thank you for motivating our players to be great on the field and great in life. Thank you for putting yourself out there in the media to stand up for Clemson and your team. Thank you for bringing your leadership, integrity and passion to Clemson University. Thank you for making Clemson football so much fun!

Ok. I just rewatched the entrance from the previous gameday and I feel much better now. I'm all in!

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wonder if they hate that

Oct 16, 2013, 2:40 PM

We are making a conference relevant that they left. They have done nothing to make the SEC the conference that it is today.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Capons referring to any other coach as....

Oct 16, 2013, 2:52 PM

egotistical, phony, self-serving, or a media wh0re is the epitome of hypocrisy.

The really funny thing is those deluded trailer-dwelling inbreds all thought Slurrier was the biggest a$$hat on the planet until they hired him.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

FGF visits only prove that they mean something to us. They

Oct 16, 2013, 2:54 PM

don't.

Re: FGF visits only prove that they mean something to us. They

Oct 16, 2013, 3:13 PM

You are right. I will never, ever do it again!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

promises promises...Since the 70's the only relevant rivaly

Oct 16, 2013, 3:16 PM

we've had has been UGA and FSU. SCAR hasn't been that level of consistent, relevant rivalry until maybe this year, if their div hands them more charity.

It's all relative Biggie

Oct 16, 2013, 3:52 PM

If Spurrier was at Clemson you guys would love his antics and make fun of Dabo if he was our coach.

Sports tend to produce a tribal mindset.

I have no doubt if Spurrier or Swinney left their respective schools, the fans of that base would criticize them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Re: It's all relative Biggie

Oct 16, 2013, 4:00 PM

Nope. I didn't like Spurrier when he was at Florida. I don't like him at SCar. And, I nearly threw-up when the rumor was going around that he may coach Clemson if/when T. Bowden was fired. I'll take Dabo over SOS anyday - win, lose, or draw!

Whatever helps you sleep at night princess.***

Oct 16, 2013, 4:28 PM [ in reply to It's all relative Biggie ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That's flat out stupid and you know it. I'm a Redskins fan

Oct 16, 2013, 4:36 PM [ in reply to It's all relative Biggie ]

and have always hated Spurrier, even whenever we hired him. And I know several Gamecocks who despise Spurrier.

Don't pretend it would be the other way around, Dabo is a genuinely good person and a good coach. Spurrier is simply a good coach.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

They are just jealous b/c they know theirs is an ####***

Oct 16, 2013, 3:53 PM

nm

Message was edited by: CTiger423®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always visit their page in an 'incognito' window...

Oct 16, 2013, 4:22 PM

otherwise, you'll get dirtpecker adds all over your computer.

ads*...sawry, nedz the speel checkerz***

Oct 16, 2013, 4:31 PM

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,367
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic