Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After this weekend there won't be but one team in the SEC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

After this weekend there won't be but one team in the SEC

Oct 12, 2020, 4:12 PM

that will be undefeated. The elephants and the dogs are the only undefeated teams left.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After this weekend there won't be but one team in the SEC

Oct 12, 2020, 4:23 PM

They are playing at Bama, so I'm saying that Bama will be the only undefeated SEC team after Saturday!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 12, 2020, 5:44 PM

Not unless they learn how to play some form of defense this week. A poor outing by all SEC schools with regard to defense.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

uga will beat the snot out of bama***

Oct 12, 2020, 5:50 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think Georgia wins. . . . but close

Oct 12, 2020, 7:12 PM

Everyone is praising Alabama's offense. Rightfully so, "I Guess"! But, let's look at who they played! Missouri and A&M and of course Ole Miss!
Georgia has a superior defense to any of those teams! Bama isn't running anything like Joe Brady was running. They just have better players than Ole Miss and Missouri. A&M recruits well so they should have been better.

Alabama has not given up anything less than 19 points this season! Georgia and S. Bennett can be offensively challenged looking at times - but they do have equivalent players to Bama. Georrrrrrgia will pound it at that Alabama defense all day. Shorten the game and give their superior defense time to rest so they can play 100% on every down. Georgia recruits well too so WR to DB won't be a huge advantage to Bama. You always give the offense the advantage by the nature of it; but athlete for athlete Georgia should be able to stay with them.
Sarkisian didn't start running Joe Brady's scheme - so it's nothing spectacular! It's just they out manning everyone to date.

Georgia has enough good players to beat them and I think they will. The difference being Bama's defense being porous!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

PAC10 will have some undefeated teams

Oct 12, 2020, 5:47 PM

they only play 6 games at the most

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: PAC10 will have some undefeated teams

Oct 12, 2020, 6:47 PM

The PAC plays a seven game schedule plus a championship game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

not according to espn

Oct 12, 2020, 7:19 PM

https://www.espn.com/college-football/standings/_/group/9

Re: not according to espn

Oct 12, 2020, 7:20 PM

https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/id/29964541/pac-12-football-faq-return-date-schedule-plans-hurdles-more

Here you go Neal!

yes, it's 6 games and a championship game

Oct 12, 2020, 7:24 PM

not seven and a championship. They all play 7 games though. Everyone plays championship week with the top 2 playing for the title.

Re: yes, it's 6 games and a championship game

Oct 12, 2020, 7:31 PM

Yep, I can go ahead and call the Pac 12 championship game teams. UCLA versus Oregon. Yes, UCLA!

Oct 12, 2020, 7:11 PM

Yes, it is a match up of power house teams from the SEC. haha
Power house offense against a second half defense- should be interesting.

Oct 12, 2020, 7:32 PM

I think the Ole Miss sets Alabama up for a very "focused" week of practice.

IMO, they will come out sharp and continue their ownership of UGA. I hope otherwise.

Oct 12, 2020, 7:43 PM

MoCity said:

I think the Ole Miss sets Alabama up for a very "focused" week of practice.

IMO, they will come out sharp and continue their ownership of UGA. I hope otherwise.

If Nikki Satan hasn't been able to focus them after giving up 19 to Missouri. Then 24 to A&M. I am not sure it's about motivation. I just don't think he has kids who want to tackle. He might have kids who have an eye already on the NFL. I don't know that but, through 3 games you have not seen an Alabama team this bad on defense.
Mizzou had - 322 yards on them and 20 1st downs.
A&M had - posted 450 yards and 25 first downs.
O Miss - 647 yards and 31 first downs.

Progressively worse; not better! Maybe their offense is scoring too quick - IDK. But, it has to be more to it than whether or not Nikki has gotten into them or not. Because why wouldn't he after playing a 1st year coach who had a bunch of brand new starters including QB get 322 yards on them?

Understand, not saying you are wrong or arguing the point. Just saying, "is he slipping if he is just now addressing it"?

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic