Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We’re about to beat LSU by 3 TDs. This one won’t even be
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

We’re about to beat LSU by 3 TDs. This one won’t even be

Dec 30, 2019, 11:20 PM

close. It’s amusing how that Joe Burrow guy racked up a bunch of stats vs the cupcake SEC. Now that he’ll finally see what a real defense looks like he’s gonna get that asswhupped. LSU sucks, we know it and soon the whole world will know it too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: We’re about to beat LSU by 3 TDs. This one won’t even be

Dec 30, 2019, 11:24 PM

GWPTiger® said:

close. It’s amusing how that Joe Burrow guy racked up a bunch of stats vs the cupcake SEC. Now that he’ll finally see what a real defense looks like he’s gonna get that asswhupped. LSU sucks, we know it and soon the whole world will know it too.

Get if the crack...you are embarrassing your parents

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You want to take a moment to gather yourself and

Dec 30, 2019, 11:29 PM

try again, in English this time?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Coach O? That you?

Dec 30, 2019, 11:29 PM [ in reply to Re: We’re about to beat LSU by 3 TDs. This one won’t even be ]

Didn’t understand a word

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's really hard to understand them......

Dec 31, 2019, 8:24 AM

with a big ole corn dog in their mouth

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Dec 30, 2019, 11:43 PM [ in reply to Re: We’re about to beat LSU by 3 TDs. This one won’t even be ]

You are watching the orange bowl? I'm not a big believer in those transient properties as they call them, but ??? UVA is playing with one of your "hang your hat on wins". I'm just wondering that if your SEC teams step outside of your inbred league how do you do? I mean your tigers are good but? Miss state Loses to little ole Louisville and now UVA is still within reach of Florida. Be VERY careful. You might just be this year's Bama.

Dec 31, 2019, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Re: We’re about to beat LSU by 3 TDs. This one won’t even be ]

Crack and meth is a Louisiana thing i thought?

After they eat a whole tray of Bojangles corndogs at

Dec 30, 2019, 11:25 PM

halftime, they'll be so slow they won't be able to catch the freight train home

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Dec 31, 2019, 8:03 AM

I don't know how some of you guys do it. You spent two weeks claiming that we were going to beat OSU by 3 TDs or more and then we got in the biggest dogfight of our lives. We scrap and scrape our way to a 6 point win over a very good team and here you are days later with the same old crap.

It's like you all are still living in last year. The top three teams in THIS years CFP are monsters and we got another one next. LSU's offense is a juggernaut. Their QB is having perhaps the greatest single year in college football history. Their receivers are five or six deep and the are all big and athletic (just like ours). They have a running back who can pound the rock and catch it out of the back field. And their O-line is big and experienced.

We will prevail. BV will come up with a scheme and our defensive backs will keep them out of the endzone some. TL and the offense will score plenty on their defense, but this will NOT be a blowout. We are not going to CRUSH these guys. We are in for another dogfight and you might as well put your big boy pants on right now and face it.

Geaux Clemson !!

GWP, this was not aimed at you personally.

Dec 31, 2019, 10:45 AM

The OSU game was only close because tne sec refs were purposely holding clemson back.

They wanted OSU to be in the NC for bigger ratings.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

On further review.....

Dec 31, 2019, 8:26 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: On further review.....

Dec 31, 2019, 8:46 AM

PS - the only team that could play with Clemson and not lose by 50+ points would be Team Ditka.

Those survey sticks are in for a very rude awakening.***

Dec 31, 2019, 8:31 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Dec 31, 2019, 8:42 AM

ms-OSxOth.gif

You seem to have triggered our visitors***

Dec 31, 2019, 10:39 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why so conservative?***

Dec 31, 2019, 10:41 AM

Masterful....

Dec 31, 2019, 10:42 AM

trolling LSU fans on our own board.LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic