Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After the comments kb said
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

After the comments kb said

Sep 27, 2018, 5:36 AM

With tlaw being announced the starter and it was a slap to his face. I hope that where ever he goes the ncaa is smart enough to have that team play us. I mean he gets to choose the school, so he can taylor it to himself. And he could look to get revenge on Clemson. I mostly just want to stack the box, let the linemen pin their ears back and go get em. I know that sounds rash. But #### u got outplayed and your mad the dabo cared enough to not waste your last season

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ridiculous comment

Sep 27, 2018, 5:45 AM

Yep- agree.

It is real unfortunate and today is the day to mentally move on. But it's an immature comment from a guy who was looked at to be a leader and All in on the Clemson family. The only slap is to the team and Dabo, who supported him 101%. We all get to have our opinion and I'll respectfully respect KB but not on his words and decision.

He definitely was going to play more. His Clemson career was far from over. It is what is.

Dabo did what a coach has to do... set up the field for a W. Period.

Beat' Cuse

GO TIGERS!

Sep 27, 2018, 5:49 AM

Exactly. I mean i understand transferring cuz u want to start and show the world what u got. But to throw shots at dabo and clemson who embraced you. And tried to put u on a pedalstool, you just throw all this shade. Nah the ncaa has to line this game up. Lets see who gets slapped in the face.and ontop of that Clemson stuck with him through his illness in highschool. How u just gonna disrespect thw people who love you.
I wish him the best even tho i was never a big fan of his.

Sep 27, 2018, 5:51 AM

I too wish him the best and was a fan of his... but that is not why I am disappointed. It is much more than that and clearly the leader I thought he was is real young. He needs to learn and grow.

I respect Hurts alot more......

Sep 27, 2018, 6:03 AM

See i get hurts staying. Hes only a junior so he can ride out this year and fight and not realy lose anything. This is kbs last stop unless he redshirts. I woulda been cool if he wouldnt have talked down on clemson like we werent here for him. Sports is about the best man plays not the most senior players plays

Sep 27, 2018, 6:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Ridiculous comment ]

Exactly what is a pedastool and why was anyone putting KB on it?
Is it a stool with pedals? Is it something far worse?? Is that how they punish players who want to transfer?
Is this a behavior he was accused of but no actual witnesses???
I am leaning towards either a stool you pedal like a stationary bike or a stool that can walk.

you know what he meant

Sep 27, 2018, 6:19 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: you know what he meant

Sep 27, 2018, 6:36 AM

Shouldn’t the pedals be facing opposite directions? How in heck would you use that as pictured? May as well just sit on the stool and do nothing.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After the comments kb said

Sep 27, 2018, 6:13 AM

I agree. If he wanted to leave, fine...should've just thanked Dabo and Clemson for the opportunity and moved on. Looking at his few offers out of high school , he could've ended up at App St or some other small school...maybe even riding the bench there. If it wasn't for Dabo or Clemson he wouldn't even be famous enough for anyone to even be talking about this. Just ticks me off reading all the negative comments on Twitter about Dabo when he's one of only a few that wanted to give him a chance

CLEMSON made KB....

Sep 27, 2018, 6:16 AM

agree^

Obviously the NCAA has no say in who we play,

Sep 27, 2018, 6:46 AM

and even if they did, next year’s opponents are set.

But even still, I know Dabo wants to fully support KB but I am sure he’d be opposed to lining up against him. I doubt he wants that drama or storyline.

null

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic