Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After listening to the CFA presser, I'm afraid I'm going to
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

After listening to the CFA presser, I'm afraid I'm going to

Dec 8, 2012, 9:28 AM

have to join in franc1968®'s dirge. Tajh says the difference in the two teams' emotion vs Scar was obvious. Dabo downplays the need for any sort of redemption by extolling the virtues of our ten wins. I was sure Dabo had finally caught on about our rivalry. Apparently, he has not. I've come to the conclusion that Dabo's rivalry with AU still burns ten times hotter in his heart than any rivalry vs the shamecocks. That's just enough to #### me off. Time to wake the ###### up to what's important to YOUR fan base, Dabo. Beat the cluckers or I'll be added to the numbers of those who are tired of your leadership.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Re: After listening to the CFA presser, I'm afraid I'm going to

Dec 8, 2012, 9:36 AM

I'm sure the guy loves having that smug prickneck Spurturd beat him over and over again.

If he can't get excited over the rivalry, he should get excited about the fact that the petulant old ball sac owns him.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If the Scar players are all jumping up and down on their

Dec 8, 2012, 9:48 AM

sideline while ours look bored, then I guess he really doesn't mind one bit that Spursucker owns his butt. He'll continue to own it, too, until Dabo starts hating the coots as much as he hates war eagle.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

hiring a serbian punter from yankeeland as athletic director

Dec 8, 2012, 9:36 AM

isn't going to help.

outsiders all of them... they don't get it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Maybe Barker.....

Dec 8, 2012, 9:57 AM

needs to have a little fireside chat with them over tea and extoll the virtues of cooticide.

;) or not?

if it pisses them off, i'm all for it...

Dec 8, 2012, 9:58 AM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's always good to inspire the employees.******

Dec 8, 2012, 10:01 AM

i prefer cash...

Dec 8, 2012, 10:10 AM

;)

but a good boot to the #### can be an award winner too.

Wow.

Dec 8, 2012, 10:04 AM [ in reply to hiring a serbian punter from yankeeland as athletic director ]

Which do you hate more? Serbians or yankees? Not clear from your rant.

i don't hate either, but neither are from around here or did

Dec 8, 2012, 10:08 AM

you miss that part?

Well, I was born in 'foreign' land

Dec 8, 2012, 10:19 AM

but grew up in GA and was educated at Clemson. Does that make me unqualified? Just trying to understand the rules for us foreigners.

You do know he has worked mostly in the South (well, and DC) for about 15 or more years including SCar, yes? Maybe that Serbian and Yankee blood is just too thick.....

apparently you were born in an overly sensitive land.

Dec 8, 2012, 10:27 AM

i'm scandinavian by heritage; its cold, brutal winters might have chilled our black hearts to such nonsense.

maybe my new year's resolution will be to be much more cereal on tnet?

or maybe, i'll just keep having fun like always.

Yes, I'm a Swinney-type touch-feely guy

Dec 8, 2012, 10:34 AM

Who completely missed your criticisms about Radakovich's lack of accomplishments and I only targeted your comments about his heritage and birth. Clearly I should glean from your words you dislike him for what he has done or can do and not for his background. I now see 'outsider' means something totally different.

Whoops. My mistake...........

whoa whoa whoa... now i dislike him? your gleaner is broken

Dec 8, 2012, 10:47 AM

and so is your meter.

you should get both checked.

No, I think he is a touch-feely guy

Dec 8, 2012, 10:57 AM

Not a typically tough head coach type. That's why I made the comparison.

Re: Yes, I'm a Swinney-type touch-feely guy

Dec 8, 2012, 10:56 AM [ in reply to Yes, I'm a Swinney-type touch-feely guy ]

I believe what he said is that since he's not from around here, he won't get the intensity of our rivalry. hth

Ah, so only non-Serbian, non-Yankees will get it...

Dec 8, 2012, 10:59 AM

....and Italians from TX? Swedes from KY?

Radakovich has worked at SCar and GT, so I suspect he has some idea what a Southeastern rivalry looks and feels like. I could be wrong. though.

Re: Ah, so only non-Serbian, non-Yankees will get it...

Dec 8, 2012, 11:01 AM

Put some salve on your hurt butt. Maybe only South Carolinians and Clemson alumns truly get it.

:-).***

Dec 8, 2012, 11:04 AM

Well then, you've got a lot of staff to dump...

Dec 8, 2012, 11:07 AM [ in reply to Re: Ah, so only non-Serbian, non-Yankees will get it... ]

... to get to the point where only alums lead the program.

the pic is me holding a big pheesh, i call the big pheesh

Dec 8, 2012, 11:20 AM
big pheesh.jpg(210.4 K)

NortherTiger.

does that shake anything lose for you?

no, cleary i hate dan, his family, his friends, serbians,

Dec 8, 2012, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: Yes, I'm a Swinney-type touch-feely guy ]

slavs, those formerly of the eastern block, anyone that was unlucky enough to roll yankee in the gene pool aka jason bourne above the mason-dixon...

i have a full head of hair so i don't hate him for that so please don't glean that i'm follicly challenged...

btw, since dan was associate ad at lsu for 5 or 6 years, does he still smell like corndogs?

I feel like our team is very emotional. Seems like when

Dec 8, 2012, 10:04 AM

things aren't going great, we get "panic-y" but when things are going great, we're chest bumping with Dabo, etc.

I feel like we are momentum-based team. Against NCSt, boom we score 13 points. Then boom, they score like 24. Then boom we score 42. It's like huge waves that we ride.

pretty much a team that generates its emotion on the

Dec 8, 2012, 10:20 AM

offensive side of the ball. even a fg seems to take some wind out of the sails.

very dangerous in games against physical defenses that punish our skill.

2 play drives are awesome. 16 play drives win games. forcing the issue to try and create a spark on the offensive side of the ball usually means the other team has made you anxious. not good.

Classic Swinney from the presser

Dec 8, 2012, 10:08 AM

The biggest reason I can't get on Swinney's side all the way is in many public interviews he manages to sound like a panty-waste instead of a tough mf-er head coach. Once again, he uttered words like, "...If we lose, then we go back to work..." What kind of head coach even lets the idea of losing enter his mind? Yeah, call LSU top tier and near NC except for a few plays. Fine. By why even say a single word about losing? What are you telling the team? Everyone gets a trophy no matter what?????!!!!!!!!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't he sound a whole ######

Dec 8, 2012, 10:21 AM

of a lot more motivated when he talked about playing AU? If he can't get fired up about beating the peecocks, maybe he should go be a position coach on Saban's staff. If he'd have him.

I was a Dabo defender until I listened to those pressers this morning. Now, I'm just PI$$ED THE ###### OFF.

"IF" Dabo loses to Coots again I'm going to go against him!

Dec 8, 2012, 10:50 AM

Saying, Beat the ##### or be gone as other coaches have experienced in the past..for both schools' coaches!

1-4 is not going to cut it in the in-state rivalry..even Coach Frank Howard found that out the hard way after a Gamecock 4-peat, which caused him to buckle up and win the next 3.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We were playing for a BCS birth

Dec 8, 2012, 10:46 AM

No way you're going to convince me they weren't jacked for this game. Philpott says every time he talks with Dabo that is what he talks about and he hears about it everytime he is out. Dank has been here for 10 years, I'd say he knows how important it is. Maybe you missed his rant last year

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you listen the presser, TDer? I didn't make it up.

Dec 8, 2012, 11:00 AM

Tajh is the one who said they were way more into the game than we were and that maybe he should have tried to do more motivating. #####? If we're not emotionally into that game, I'd like to know why. Was the team flat when we played AU? No. Dabo gets fired up big time to play his rival. I'd just like to see the same intensity when we play Scar. And yes, I've come to believe it's his fault after listening to the pressers.

Amen, brother.***

Dec 8, 2012, 11:52 AM

TDer? I have never td one of your post

Dec 8, 2012, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Did you listen the presser, TDer? I didn't make it up. ]

also yes I listened and well, enjoy the Dabo bashing. Also watched the rep[lay twice and it sure looked to me them boys were fighting to the end. I didn't see the lack of emotion. bottom line is SC is better right now, PERIOD.

Didn't you see the scar pregame presser? Heck

Dec 8, 2012, 11:15 AM

He went into the game already making excuses if we lost. The whole thing of if anyone thinks the season is a waste if we lose to scar is dumb... We won ten games bull crap.. That's what he said. That's why I want him out of here on the first bus

Yes, I did, but I still hoped we'd come out and kick butt.

Dec 8, 2012, 11:30 AM

I guess I should have seen it coming. I did post before the Scar game that I thought Dabo finally gets it. After the CFA presser, I'm convinced the only rivalry he really gets is AU.

I don't believe it

Dec 8, 2012, 11:36 AM

I know it is what he SAID but I don't believe it. There are 3 reasons you can lose:
* Better players
* Better coaching
* Wanting is more

They're not going to say they don't have the talent or the coaches didn't have the right game plan, etc.

I saw the emotion and I didn't see the gamecocks jumping up and down until Dabo punted.

Sorry, COACHING and defensive talent lost that game.

Re: I don't believe it

Dec 8, 2012, 12:18 PM

Wanting it more may very well have been part of it. But I agree, the offensive play calling was ridiculously vanilla and played right into their strengths. So coaching, which is to blame for them wanting it more, too.

Dec 8, 2012, 11:38 AM

All is see is the same 3 or 4 people whining back and forth. Nothing to see here,moving on......

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 8, 2012, 2:12 PM

That's why you have to laugh when people say he's a Clemson man. He's a Roll Tide man.

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic