Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After Sleeping on It
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1,705

After Sleeping on It

Sep 11, 2016, 7:57 AM

I am concerned with a few things. First of all in the on field category we were way to slow from the first play on in getting plays in and ran on offense. Weren't executing with what the defense gave us. Going through the motions. We are not playing loose and having fun. That goes for the coaches as well.Not worried about defense.

In the off field category I feel we are lacking leadership and basically just wanting to be there. Deshaun looks not engaged in both on and off field. I wasn't concerned after Auburn but now I am a little. The coaches and players have 11 days to find their mojo and play with some passion.

For people that say " we will be fine" I ask what you mean by that. If you mean going to the Russell Athletic Bowl we will be fine then I agree. Championship team fine? No way. Clemson is not a top 10 team right now but we have the talent and can be elite.

It's gut check time

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I completely agree...

Sep 11, 2016, 8:29 AM

This is not a championship caliber team that has played the last 2 games. Will they become one? We will have to wait and see. Right now it looks improbable. They have 1 more week and then we will have a good idea in the Louisville game.

I will always pull for my Tigers, regardless of how frustrating it may be during these trying games.

Go Tigers! ????

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I completely agree...

Sep 11, 2016, 8:45 AM

Our current team lost quite a few leaders from last year and it shows. Key personnel have got to take ownership now or else we could face a frustrating season. The staff can only do so much, The upper class players have to stress a different attitude as we will get foes playing their best every week.

I think we drop a couple of slots in the polls and that might just be a wake up for the team.

Go Tigers!

Re: I completely agree...

Sep 11, 2016, 9:01 AM

I made a statement about some worries I had. I am a Clemson Alumni and fan. If we go 9-3 or 10-2 we could very well go to the Russell Athletic Bowl. It is not that bad of a bowl and these records are not far fetched. I truly more than anything hope this doesn't happen and we win them all

192 posts and you joined about a week ago??

Sep 11, 2016, 8:33 AM

troll

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go back to sleep***

Sep 11, 2016, 8:34 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After Sleeping on It

Sep 11, 2016, 8:41 AM

Russell Athletic bowl? Are you a coot? Because your coot ### will be lucky to go to Russell Athletic bowl. Clemson may not make the Natty dance this year but will be far from Orlando or Birmingham like you.....if you are lucky

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After Sleeping on It

Sep 11, 2016, 9:15 AM

Deshaun looked unengaged in interview, I saw that.

Hopefully his love life isn't messing with him

You ought to be double concerned.

Sep 11, 2016, 9:50 AM

At least enough to make up for my lack thereof.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1,705
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic