Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
After 5 yrs trying, selected in the Masters ticket lottery!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

After 5 yrs trying, selected in the Masters ticket lottery!

Jun 15, 2016, 9:09 AM

Got 2 tickets for Sunday's final round, $100 a piece (face value). YES!

2017 Masters Daily Tournament Tickets Random Selection

Congratulations. The Masters Tournament is pleased to announce that our random selection process for 2017 Daily Tournament tickets has been completed and your application has been selected. You have until June 25, 2016 to make your payment or your ticket allocation will be forfeited.

Please access your account and follow the instructions posted to make your payment. Your payment must be made with your personal credit/debit card and your address of record must match the billing address of your credit/debit card. If you attempt to make your payment 3 times and continue to have problems, please contact the Masters Tournament Ticket Office at (706) 667-6700 for assistance.

Please click the link below to access the Masters Ticket site sign-in page. SIGN IN by entering your complete email and password.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

gratz, another positive for the theme de jour...***

Jun 15, 2016, 9:13 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After 5 yrs trying, selected in the Masters ticket lottery!***

Jun 15, 2016, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: After 5 yrs trying, selected in the Masters ticket lottery!

Jun 15, 2016, 9:21 AM

I got my regret to inform you yesterday. I'll give you 125.00 each for them right now. Cash money.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$250 apiece!***

Jun 15, 2016, 9:29 AM

I haven't received anything from them yet! I enter every

Jun 15, 2016, 11:02 AM [ in reply to Re: After 5 yrs trying, selected in the Masters ticket lottery! ]

and it's odd that y'all have heard back from them and I haven't. Congratulations though!

Sunday is a great day to go

Jun 15, 2016, 9:24 AM

Saturday is pretty fun because it's moving day, but the O&W game is always that day, so you have to pick and for me, the Masters always wins. Sunday means that it will be late when you get home, but it's always exciting.

I recommend going in first thing, meaning that you will get in line an hour before the gates open. Set up your chairs somewhere you can view lots of action on the back 9. Amen corner is always a good spot if you bring binoculars. If you forget, they have a good pair for sale at a decent price.

After I set up my chairs, I usually take a jog home, but if you don't go often, it's pretty cool to just walk around the course while they're setting up. I've even been known to buy another pair of chairs and set them up on the front 9.

UHHHH, spring game is on Sattiday...***

Jun 15, 2016, 9:30 AM

Jun 15, 2016, 9:25 AM

Congrats. 14 years for me and still not picked.

i will meet you at front gate

Jun 15, 2016, 9:36 AM

to pick up the other ticket - preciate it

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Jun 15, 2016, 9:39 AM

lucky ducky

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2016, 9:48 AM

I sold four $50 Wednesday passes 5 years ago for $2,200. You can easily get a grand a piece for Sunday.

Jun 15, 2016, 9:40 AM

You should also register for the chance to get tickets to the PGA Championship which will be played next year at Quail Hollow in Charlotte. Attending two majors in the same year would be pretty neat, and the odds will be in your favor to be able to get tickets.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congratulations! However,

Jun 15, 2016, 11:15 AM

no complaining about the Spring game being on the same weekend as the Masters.

Jun 15, 2016, 11:15 AM

Congratulations!!! I just got my rejection email....again.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2016, 1:28 PM

Rejected....again. 10 yrs I think.

Still waiting on practice rounds lottery.

Congrats.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That is sweeeeet***

Jun 15, 2016, 1:31 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jun 15, 2016, 1:36 PM

Congrats!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic