Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
riiiiiipppp!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 524

riiiiiipppp!

Feb 8, 2020, 2:43 PM

https://www.newsweek.com/democrats-ask-twitter-facebook-remove-trumps-doctored-clip-pelosi-deceptive-effort-mislead-1486332

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and here is the glorious piece of art

Feb 8, 2020, 2:45 PM

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Act stupid and it will be used against you.***

Feb 8, 2020, 3:02 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can count on it.***

Feb 8, 2020, 3:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Trump should really heed those words***

Feb 8, 2020, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Act stupid and it will be used against you.*** ]

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Only if he had been listening to people like Pelo...ooops***

Feb 8, 2020, 4:45 PM

"only if" lol***

Feb 8, 2020, 4:59 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should Pelosi set a good example to show him the way?***

Feb 9, 2020, 12:55 AM [ in reply to Trump should really heed those words*** ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did Vlat edit that for Don?***

Feb 8, 2020, 10:22 PM [ in reply to and here is the glorious piece of art ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

she was shafeindghte schintituins***

Feb 8, 2020, 2:48 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dems outraged that they can't control the narrative.

Feb 8, 2020, 3:15 PM

Pelosi, in a childish, planned stunt, ripped up the speech, the whole thing including the parts shown. Now that this stunt has somewhat backfired, and is being used in a way that they don't like, they can't stand it. Of course it is going to be used in such a way; critics always point out the parts of any speech or action they don't like. They never give a fair representation of the whole thing, and this is no different. Pelosi herself characterized the speech as a "manifesto of mistruths". She is welcome to her opinion, but that's not a fair representation of every aspect of the entire speech; that's her spin. Trump has the same right to represent Pelosi's actions as he sees fit as well, and people can decide for themselves if it's accurate or not. In this case, most Americans know good and well that Pelosi did not stand up and rip the thing apart during each of the incidents shown. The dems were foolish to think that the speech ripping would not be used against them; it was a terrible miscalculation and now it is biting them in the ace. The video is not meant to deceive anybody, but rather highlight certain aspects of Pelosi's actual behavior.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

It is the hallmark of the modern Republican

Feb 8, 2020, 10:47 PM

to lie and perpetuate lies. Only Republicans or more specifically Trump supporters would be okay with a doctored video. It is a lie. It seems one must adopt the lyer in chiefs corruption in order to support him. Very cultish behavior.

This is America. You would think that Americans would condemn lies, misinformation and deceit. It harms our country whether it come from Trump or Bernie.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After 2 1/2 yrs of Schiff jumping in front of...

Feb 8, 2020, 11:09 PM

every camera and saying he had proof that Trump/Russia hacked and fixed the 2016 election and you're talking about republican lies? Throw the entire MSM in there and weigh their honesty in that matter. Put congressional dems in that basket too.

So many here on this board believed and repeated that lie and I haven't seen where anyone admitted they were wrong yet. Maybe I missed one, maybe you did, maybe.

Re: After 2 1/2 yrs of Schiff jumping in front of...

Feb 9, 2020, 12:15 AM

Oh, they lie no doubt. I just saw part of a segment on MSNBC on 'How to get rid of Trump". It was horribly irresponsible for a network to be so partisan. They're becoming the lefts Fox News opinion shows.

Btw, did you get my tmail?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.***

Feb 9, 2020, 12:54 AM

I don't take the above seriously...

Feb 8, 2020, 11:36 PM [ in reply to It is the hallmark of the modern Republican ]

in other words I think it's a joke. Hilarious.

I think it's funny that the democrats are up-in-arms over it.

The proprietors of what is and is not acceptable behavior are met with their hypocrisy.

And Nancy Pelosi, leading the charge, is now caught with her pants down, acting like a child.

So no, I don't think the above video represents any truth. I do think Pelosi is a liar and not a good person.

I believe what the video accomplishes is rubbing Nancy's nose in her own inappropriate behavior. I know the Trump haters are going to cry, "it's not the same thing!" I tend to agree, but I believe it will significantly undermine what the democrats have been trying to accomplish by demonizing Trump. It shows her as a small, petty person.

Congratulations, Nancy. Maybe you ought to get that speck out of your eye before you point out the plank in someone else's eye.

Replies: 15
| visibility 524
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic