Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Adults who ride bicycles
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Adults who ride bicycles

Dec 3, 2017, 5:28 PM

Are the worst. Go jog or anything else. I hate all of you. On road or mountain biking. You’re all scocks, cucks, and all around terrible people.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Adults who ride bicycles

Dec 3, 2017, 5:33 PM

josephg®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-beeksteak-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2017, 5:36 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound fat***

Dec 3, 2017, 6:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BOOM!***

Dec 3, 2017, 6:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not hardly***

Dec 3, 2017, 7:52 PM [ in reply to You sound fat*** ]

double negative = a positive......

Dec 3, 2017, 9:21 PM

checks out....fat.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Share the road***

Dec 3, 2017, 8:04 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"something in these hills..." -joe sherman

Ironically I’m mad at

Dec 3, 2017, 9:23 PM

The guy who thinks he owns the trail. He came flying around the corner and split the dog and me.

He proceeded to cuss me out and tell me I shouldn’t be on his trail. Well last time I checked it’s a multi use trail and you yield to the person in front. But ok.
And there’s a guy on hwy 3 out here which is arguably the most dangerous road in the state who rides in the middle of the lane EVERY FREAKIN DAY.

Well, they do own the world, right?

Dec 3, 2017, 10:03 PM

Had a similar experience here in the ATL on a bike path in my neighborhood, except we were on the part of the path that is a *crosswalk* where the path crosses the street we live on. Don't know what part of stopping for pedestrians in a crosswalk the spandex-clad jerk didn't understand but the mortar forker proceeded to cuss out me, my wife and my basset hound for, I suppose, being on his trail while he was racing himself. Or on our street. Or maybe for being alive. Or maybe for paying the taxes so he'd have a trail to ride on. I'd say DIAF, but he ain't worth the price of a match.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If people like yourself just took a minute out of your day

Dec 4, 2017, 9:39 AM

to beat the shid out of people like this, society would be a better place. I'm of the opinion that if you're prepared to cuss someone out, you should also be prepared to fight them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Ironically I’m mad at

Dec 4, 2017, 8:11 AM [ in reply to Ironically I’m mad at ]

If you are walking on a single track trail and you know that there are guys riding mountain bikes, you sir should be more aware of your surroundings. Even if multi-use, once MTB riders are allowed on, you might as well find a new trail or just stick to the sidewalks in your cookie cutter subdivision where you and your precious little puppy will be ok. Or lobby against them using the trail, there are options.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It’s not a subdivision

Dec 4, 2017, 8:14 AM

It’s a few thousand acre lake and conservation area. They’re pretty big trails. Big enough that they ride a tractor down for maintenance.

A few years back

Dec 4, 2017, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Ironically I’m mad at ]

Ellie, Red and I were walking on a greenway. Stayed to the right as we were supposed to, and we were basically off the trail. Guy and his wife rode past us, yelled "bad dog" at ellie and kept riding like a little #####. Much like you, I hate bikers also. People that run on the road when there is a sidewalk next to them fall into the same category.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsonrulez08.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Please forgive me, @IneligibleUser

I'll share the road when bikers start obeying the traffic

Dec 4, 2017, 9:09 AM [ in reply to Share the road*** ]

law.

Got flipped off when I pointed out to some dooshwagon he ran a red light most recently.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

?? agree. Fuggers want equal treatment on road yet

Dec 3, 2017, 9:34 PM

Consistently:
1. Rum stop lights/signs
2. Drive to front of traffic between cars at stop lights.
3. Bounce between sidewalks and road depending on scenario.
4. Drive in packs side by side so cars can’t pass.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't be petti.***

Dec 3, 2017, 9:52 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ?? agree. Fuggers want equal treatment on road yet

Dec 4, 2017, 8:07 AM [ in reply to ?? agree. Fuggers want equal treatment on road yet ]

#4. Is complete BS and you obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

The riding in that fashion is several things, in order to help cars SEE them, more often single file riders are struck by vehicles due to them not being seen. This is also a drafting scenario where they are allowing several to take over the lead, so that everyone shares in pulling the group. They aren't just riding in this fashion so that they can talk about last nights game.

This thread makes me more angry than a P&R thread.

Can we somehow vote this as the dumbest thread on Lounge.

Plus who the fack are you? Go back to the mange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You sound like you

Dec 4, 2017, 8:16 AM

Eat lots of granola bars and have a bike ranch on your Honda element

Re: You sound like you

Dec 4, 2017, 9:04 AM

LOL.

Again I think your services are needed in the mange.

You got me

Dec 4, 2017, 11:32 AM

That hurt.

Dec 4, 2017, 10:40 AM [ in reply to Re: ?? agree. Fuggers want equal treatment on road yet ]

Malarky
#4 is completely correct. There are no laws for "drafting" on public roads. Group draft is absurd especially when there is NO ONE trailing behind.

Downtown Greenville set up clearly marked temp bike lanes with railings on each side during a construction period. So where did the bikers go? In the middle of the street.

Don't mind sharing the road... but mind the rules if you please.

Dec 4, 2017, 1:44 PM

You post is true because you have ridden in SO MANY races and been in the peloton to pull and you are a Cat 1 racer friends, got it.

I have ridden all the roads around Greenville, Asheville, the Parkway with packs of 30 people and never had a problem with a motorist. So not sure what you see ALL THE TIME.

Are you the one that rides on Rifle Range Rd in Mt P at 5:15

Dec 4, 2017, 1:54 PM

this time of year...when its almost dark?

I hope your insurance is paid up.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

In fairness,

Dec 4, 2017, 12:27 PM [ in reply to ?? agree. Fuggers want equal treatment on road yet ]

I do all those things while driving a car.

Dec 4, 2017, 4:18 PM [ in reply to ?? agree. Fuggers want equal treatment on road yet ]

4. Drive in packs side by side so cars can’t pass.

That's kinda the point! If you can safely pass one rider, then you can safely pass two riders side-by-side. Even when I ride solo, I ride in the middle of the lane.

What do you want cyclist to do, hold to the right so you can buzz them going 30+ mph? No, thanks. I'll make you wait.

LOOK AT THIS BIG FAT FATTY***

Dec 4, 2017, 8:36 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FATTY***

Dec 4, 2017, 8:37 AM

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FATTY***

FATTY***

FATTY***

I ride my bike away from people.

Dec 4, 2017, 10:35 AM

How's that?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Dec 4, 2017, 3:49 PM

We live in a small community outside of the city. Every Saturday and Sunday morning is like the Tour de Frogs. I haven't hit one yet. But, it's not like I haven't wanted to.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic