Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Big thumbs up yesterday in John
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

Big thumbs up yesterday in John

Mar 1, 2020, 11:10 AM

Not only the basketball team came to compete yesterday but so did the band, student section, and the crowd.. electric atmosphere coming down the stretch with everyone having a hand in the win!... the band is the best in the ACC and the student section has stepped up their game this year. But over 8000 folks cheering on the Tigers during the stretch made a difference. To bad the tournament not in the John.... Everyone needs to bring their A game Friday night!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Big thumbs up yesterday in John

Mar 1, 2020, 11:13 AM

we could have built /rebuilt a decent building with a decent name. To avoid posts just like this

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 1, 2020, 1:17 PM

Just be glad someone named Schitz hasn’t donated $2.5M to Clemson for naming rights.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Mar 1, 2020, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Big thumbs up yesterday in John ]

All the Littlejohns I've known have been good people. Too bad someone made a poor decision to settle on this nickname a few years back.

Adding to that we almost had a full house at

Mar 1, 2020, 11:20 AM

the softball game and Clemson was playing the Coots in Columbia in baseball where we had good representation. Impressive!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watched LittleJohn built in 1965 & wonder how many more Millions have been spent..

Mar 1, 2020, 12:44 PM

over the ensuing years to make it larger, then smaller, more modern, etc.

Still miss tiny Fike & yelling my lungs out (along with Coach Howard & President RC in the stands) vs Heels, Devils, Terps, Coots and you name ‘em!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Watched the greatest Tiger ever for 1 year in LJ

Mar 1, 2020, 12:55 PM

74/75. Skip Wise

My daughter said it was one of the best BB games she's ever

Mar 1, 2020, 1:36 PM

been to.

Re: My daughter said it was one of the best BB games she's ever

Mar 1, 2020, 3:02 PM

It was for me as well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic