Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Adam Humphries impressive at Bucs camp
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,011

Adam Humphries impressive at Bucs camp

Aug 1, 2016, 8:42 AM

Humphries snared a nice seam pass from Jameis Winston in Sunday's practice and also put in time fielding punts, Greg Auman of the Tampa Bay Times reports.

The second-year receiver, who displayed a sticky set of hands last season after receiving extended playing time in the wake of Louis Murphy's ACL tear, has seemingly picked up where he left off. Humphries snared the aforementioned throw from Winston approximately 15-20 yards downfield in traffic, certainly a longer route than the ones he typically ran in his rookie season. The undrafted Clemson product was also seen working on fielding punts with fellow wideouts Bernard Reedy and Jonathan Krause.

http://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/buccaneers-adam-humphries-puts-in-work-at-receiver-punt-returner-in-sunday-practice/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Adam Humphries impressive at Bucs camp

Aug 1, 2016, 9:09 AM

All Adam has to do is soak his jockstrap in crab juice and Winston would throw it to him in triple coverage .
Of course , they'd have to hire security to keep Jameis away from Humphries' laundry hamper .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

only problem with that is in tampa bay ,or anywhere else, if

Aug 1, 2016, 9:23 AM

winston finds the,uh, right (wrong !) women, he can get all the "crabs" he wants - for free or little to nothing anyway.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You gave me the Gross.***

Aug 1, 2016, 9:29 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,011
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic