Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: One Week to Go: The craziness starts next Tuesday
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,682

New Story: One Week to Go: The craziness starts next Tuesday

Jul 12, 2016, 7:12 AM

One Week to Go: The craziness starts next Tuesday

One more week to wait. That’s it. Seven days. Seven more days and college football will be back with a vengeance. The long off-season is almost at an end.
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hallelujah!!

Jul 12, 2016, 7:49 AM

Go Tigers!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks David Hood look forward to some

Jul 12, 2016, 7:50 AM

Interesting journalism heading into the next few weeks. Like you said it's good to not be in the news much during this time except for recruiting. Looking forward to following these boys as they get ready to do work. Very excited about heading to Auburn here shortly . . .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thank you***

Jul 12, 2016, 8:17 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Re: New Story: One Week to Go: The craziness starts next Tuesday

Jul 12, 2016, 8:50 AM

Sorry but yacking about college football isnt college football. Neither is practicing against each other. It is when you start playing other teams

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2016, 8:54 AM

Yeah, but it's close. Media Days next week, then a week and a half later and fall practices start, which means the weigh-in, drill videos, another month of coach speak, and then it's time to spot the ball.

I personally love the build-up to the season. Without it I don't think I'd be quiet as anxious and fired up for the first game.

Jul 12, 2016, 12:56 PM

It seems to me to have been a short and quiet off season, but I'm quite ready for it all to get back going again!!! Personally, I wish that college FB had a 15 game regular season some what comparable as Pro FB, just not with as many play off games that all their divisions insist on having. I like the 4 team playoff that college FB now has, but I would rather have a 6 team playoff.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually it's been the shortest off-season ever ... right?***

Jul 12, 2016, 8:57 AM

Re: Actually it's been the shortest off-season ever ... right?***

Jul 12, 2016, 9:15 AM

And hopefully next year will be shorter!

If you catch my drift!

??

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HEY....

Jul 12, 2016, 9:20 AM

Gut eR Done & Have Some FUN...Winning!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 12, 2016, 12:37 PM

Quiet off season I think tells us that our guys have been thinking more about winning championships over what they can do and try to get away with. And I have to and must say, it has been a blessing that no one has challenged Dabo's hand that he must rule with. And that is a good thing when we are talking about a large group of 18, 19, and 20 year old young men that are full of pisss and vinegar. That alone says that Dabo and his coaching staff has gotten away from the old ways, and they are working very hard setting their goals and foundation for the new ways. The new ways are recruiting talented high character kids that want to do the right thing the right way!!! 2016, Gooo TigerS!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

We are definitely due for a quiet offseason, but

Jul 12, 2016, 2:46 PM

Let's not count our sheep just yet. Fingers crossed. Work hard and stay focused!!

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,682
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic