Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Know who'd swap places with us dating back to 2011?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 798

Know who'd swap places with us dating back to 2011?

Dec 10, 2013, 2:55 PM

Well, a lot of teams but how about West Virginia? They're 11-14 since they whipped us, 4-8 this year. Think they'd be willing to accept the fate of a non-conference post-season thumping in exchange for three consecutive 10+ win regular seasons, a conference title, a win over LSU in the CFA and a trip back to the OB to face a top-10 team one game removed from the national title game?

Message was edited by: SugarBowlSon®

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually, I think they were 4-8:)***

Dec 10, 2013, 3:00 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are correct sir!***

Dec 10, 2013, 3:08 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Swap places

Dec 10, 2013, 3:11 PM

A lot of teams would want to swap records. That is why they are so bitter about us getting in the OB. Oregon fans say it should be them... But they lost big to an unranked Arizona team and got man handled by Stanford who also lost to an unranked Utah. Oregon had not beaten LSU, GA, Auburn the last 2 years. People say we are over rated but who should have gotten the bid besides us? Oregon or OK st. Are the only 2 teams w arguments but both lost to unranked teams. We are a very good team! Not quite elite although I do think we could beat anyone without the turnovers. People are just jealous. They think... Who is Clemson? And what small state are they from? We don't deserve it... Well we have beaten every team we have been favored against for 2 str8 years and won a few we were not the favorite. I would love to be perfect but I am not and it is hard for a football team to be as well.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 798
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic