Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Maybe a humor will help
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 945

Maybe a humor will help

Jul 2, 2020, 9:43 AM

A traveling salesman was in a bar having a few when the mood hit him. He called the barkeep over and asked, "Is there anywhere a man can go around here to enjoy the company of a lady?". The barkeep tells him to go around the corner to the 3rd house and slide a $50 bill under the door and knock 3 times. 15 minutes later the fellow comes back in the bar and says "I slid the 50 under the door and waited but nothing happened. The barkeep says " I forgot, they went up to $100, go back and slide a $100 bill under the door and when you get done I will give you some drinks to help make up for it." So the dude goes back and slides the 100 under the door and says loudly "I want to get f**ked" A voice from inside the door says "What again?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Ackchewally,

Jul 2, 2020, 9:45 AM

this happens to cutigerbob® on a weekly basis.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: Maybe a humor will help

Jul 2, 2020, 9:49 AM

I just don't get the $50 dollar bill. I mean who carries those. It would have been more believable with two $20s and a $10. I'm good with the c note though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

$50s are cool

Jul 2, 2020, 10:00 AM

I'd carry them if I had any

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: Maybe a humor will help

Jul 2, 2020, 10:03 AM [ in reply to Re: Maybe a humor will help ]

He didn't get screwed out his money the second time bc the guy was too stupid to know that....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This guy walked into the bar looking really down. He ordered

Jul 2, 2020, 10:04 AM

a drink, and sat there drinking it sorrowfully. Finally, the barkeep asked, "Man, why are you so depressed?" The man reached inside his coat, and took out a small piano. Then, out of his coat pocket, he pulled out a small, foot tall man. He sat down at the piano and started playing, really beautiful music.

After hearing this, the barkeep thought that was great. He said "Man, why in the world are you depressed about THIS?" To which the man replied, "I found a lamp on the beach, rubbed it, and the genie promised me one wish. But, he must have been hard of hearing. You don't really think I wished for a 12 inch pianist, do you?"

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There are several ways that this is a Bob joke.***

Jul 2, 2020, 10:10 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No more personnel attacks

Jul 2, 2020, 10:54 AM

Final warning

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Replies: 7
| visibility 945
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic