Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
According to the Coots, the Earth Was Created 5 years ago...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 1,977

According to the Coots, the Earth Was Created 5 years ago...

Jan 23, 2014, 12:59 PM

That was when their football program also came into existence...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Well they certainly don't

Jan 23, 2014, 1:01 PM

want to remember the previous 40 years before these last five.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

History means nothing!

Jan 23, 2014, 1:05 PM

Until we beat them and then they will bring up this streak forever! Funny how that works. Right now a coot will tell you not to live in the past but in 20 years they will be talking about the streak. Silly coots!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They frame the numbers to optimize the perception of their

Jan 23, 2014, 1:06 PM

team? Holy cow...it's almost like they're a fan of EVERY TEAM IN EVERY SPORT EVER.

Re: They frame the numbers to optimize the perception of their

Jan 23, 2014, 1:15 PM

Our past is not very good but we are trying to change that. You guys had our number for many, many years and part of the reason was it was in our head that you were better. Coach Spurrier has done a very good job changing attitudes and producing a winning mentality.

Did football start 5 years ago, heck no. We did have some very lean times but hopefully the change in attitude will allow us to sustain and build on our recent successes, isn't that how you change the view of your program? Or should we just say we'll never be good and the past 5 years never happened?

My perception is our current staff and AD have changed the culture at South Carolina. With the money coming in now and the increase in the next few seasons there is no reason to believe we can't continue to be very competitive.

I also think you guys are setup for success and our meetings in November can be every bit as important as any other rivalry in the nation. Just like our baseball rivalry is as good as any in the nation.

Re: According to the Coots, the Earth Was Created 5 years ago...

Jan 23, 2014, 1:19 PM

Are you serious;)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Always... :)***

Jan 23, 2014, 6:26 PM

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

A Clemson grad was frozen (cryonically) 50 years ago, he

Jan 23, 2014, 1:34 PM

thawed out recently and asked about the Clemson-coot series. When he was told that the series record was 65-42-4, he smiled and said that we surely do own those silly ******* coots. They were always too full of chicken fat to suit me.

Surely 2014 will be the year things get back to normal and we assume mastery of the sleaze balls again.

"Celebrating FIVE years of foosball tradition"...

Jan 23, 2014, 7:55 PM

...and still nothing to show for it!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 23, 2014, 8:02 PM

This thread is embarrassing. Nothing more than "cryonicallly"

as much as I hatem'

Jan 23, 2014, 8:21 PM

And I do . It is really good for this state and for our individual programs into the future to have the Dirtpeckers winning at a high level. The whole Spurrier/Dabo thing is a well orchestrated sham by two men who understand the modern communication/media
overload and have gotten their fans and in turn the nation to take notice of the Palmetto State schools. Recruiting is up with them , wins are way up with them , both are close to competing for conference/national titles and the country sees how great football from the southeast can be .
I think we beat them in November because I truly believe that our talent will swing above what they have at this point , but both teamswill be hanging around Iin the top 20/10 for the forseeable future with what these two coaches have acheived over the last five seasons.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Jan 23, 2014, 10:50 PM

thanks for the credit but we sucked in 2009, recent success didn't really pick up till 2010

And it ends next year.***

Jan 23, 2014, 11:15 PM

Sounds like a church I once attended***

Jan 24, 2014, 7:48 AM

Hey "THEFIGHTINGDABOS"..loved it, Coot FB born 5 yrs ago!

Jan 24, 2014, 8:16 AM

Seems that way considering the unreal losses when Clemson has had so many offensive stars (Davis, CJ, Ellington, Tajh, Sammy, Nuk, etc) but lost by double digits..and maybe 2 they could/should have won.

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Peaked

Jan 24, 2014, 8:24 AM

That is what the coots have done. The fall off begins this coming season. Their recruiting has dropped off, the obs is 68 and going senile. Their run is OVER.

Re: Peaked

Jan 24, 2014, 8:29 AM

you guys have been saying the same thing for at least the last 3 yrs

George Beetle Bailey

Jan 24, 2014, 8:32 AM

Is on here now

Certainly explains their emotional maturity level ...***

Jan 24, 2014, 8:34 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 18
| visibility 1,977
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic