Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
USCjr vs. Ga at Death Valley?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,890

USCjr vs. Ga at Death Valley?

Oct 5, 2016, 11:39 AM

I caught word that there may be a remote possibility that the ##### may get the privilege to play in Death Valley without playing the Tigers due to the hurricane. How bad would that be for them.....having to play your home game at your arch rival's home. Surrounded by orange and the constant reminder of playing in the shadow of greatness. Muuuh hah hah

Can you imagine the size of the cleaning crew that will have to come in to get the smell out of the carpet so to speak?!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: NO! Keep the trash out.***

Oct 5, 2016, 11:43 AM

Re: USCjr vs. Ga at Death Valley?

Oct 5, 2016, 11:45 AM

I would almost puke if I saw any C ock logos on our field.

Play in Columbia...we played in a hurricane last year...***

Oct 5, 2016, 11:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're mistaken ... only Notre Dame played in the rain

Oct 5, 2016, 1:38 PM

last year. Clemson played in the sunshine and on a dry field. That's how we won.

;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Absolutely!! Hear me out...

Oct 5, 2016, 11:54 AM

We should of course extend the invitation. It is the right, good and neighborly thing to do in a situation like this. We are better than that. We are Clemson. The biggest reason of all is of course to give them the opportunity to lose twice at Death Valley in the same season!! Now, the reality is that just like with the flooding a while back, they will probably move the game like they did with LSU. The game will probably end up being played in Athens but if we could offer, I say we should. They will lose to UGA and to us so the opportunity to witness that in the Valley is well worth it.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah...

Oct 5, 2016, 1:55 PM

and I think I'd be a little funny if somehow Clemson fills the stadium in orange and put up some noise whenever the Gamecocks are on offense.

Sadly...UGAck and USuCk would trash our home.

Oct 5, 2016, 1:16 PM

Litter, crap and graffiti everywhere.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This. Exactly this.

Oct 5, 2016, 1:21 PM

UGa and USuC fans are generally low rent trash. This is EXACTLY what would happen.

well, word is busloads of CofC and CCU students

Oct 5, 2016, 1:25 PM [ in reply to Sadly...UGAck and USuCk would trash our home. ]

are on the way to Clemson for the weekend also.

https://twitter.com/CHANT_411/status/783714635136528384

http://today.cofc.edu/2016/10/04/hurricane-matthew-2/

For students living in on-campus housing, if you do not have transportation with a friend or family member and do not have an evacuation location, please check in to your residence hall’s front desk today by 10 p.m., Tuesday, October 4. You will be signing up for a bus transporting you to the College’s designated emergency location at Clemson, S.C. Note: students on these buses will not be choosing a destination. And students will not be allowed to leave that location until the College organizes the return trip to Charleston. Students needing transportation will assemble in TD Arena Wednesday morning.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yup...this is why is will never happen...

Oct 5, 2016, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Sadly...UGAck and USuCk would trash our home. ]

They don't have any respect for their own schools let alone Clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

No way. They would just play in Athens***

Oct 5, 2016, 1:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The GA Dome is the most likely option if the game is moved***

Oct 5, 2016, 1:37 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,890
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic