Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Talking to my coot neighbor about no rivaly game this year..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,810

Talking to my coot neighbor about no rivaly game this year..

Aug 11, 2020, 9:37 AM

He's some big time donor and never forgets to remind anyone who will listen. He also never forgets to mention how smart his son is. Lately he has just been going on and on and on about how his son graduated this past spring from SCU with honors, and if it wasn't for all of this Covid stuff, he would probably have a plush six figure job by now.

So yesterday, just as he starts bragging about his son again, (I swear on My Aunt Mable's collection of commemorative Elvis plates), junior comes running up with a big ol' handful of dogcrapp and says, "Hey daddy! Look what I almost stepped in!"

True story

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Graduating with honors from uof6c...

Aug 11, 2020, 9:40 AM

is akin to being the tallest midget or winning the bikini contest at fat camp.

It's a rather dubious distinction.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Ha! Without reading the rest of your post, I was going to

Aug 11, 2020, 9:43 AM

say, graduating from there with Honors makes you the tallest midget. Grate mimes think alike.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And, the other part about the dog poop, makes me think of

Aug 11, 2020, 9:46 AM

a bit from an old Steve Martin album, where he talks about how you break up with a woman in "the old country".

You say:

I break with thee, I break with thee, I break with thee.
Then, you throw dog poopie ona her shoes.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You just might have a point

Aug 11, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to Graduating with honors from uof6c... ]

this time.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

Re: I had no idea you and GWPCoot were neighbors......

Aug 11, 2020, 9:41 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

No

Aug 11, 2020, 9:43 AM

GWPTiger® lives in a trailer park.

HTH

Re: Talking to my coot neighbor about no rivaly game this year..

Aug 11, 2020, 9:54 AM

I would have told him that instant, you know, that just proves that even the smartest people do some of the stupidest chit that even a dumb A$$ like me wouldn't do!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I considered that

Aug 11, 2020, 9:56 AM

but he was too busy congratulating the boy.

Re: I considered that

Aug 11, 2020, 10:00 AM

IMHO, there isn't much any worse than trying to have a conversation with someone that can't brag enough about themselves, or a family member. Those conversations will cause me to walk away shaking my head!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did this really happen?***

Aug 11, 2020, 1:32 PM

It seems kind of dumb for your friend's kid to pick up poop.

Absolootely it did.

Aug 11, 2020, 5:51 PM

I should have been recording so I could have uploaded it to TikTok.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,810
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic