Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
About the playoffs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

About the playoffs

Jun 4, 2012, 11:06 AM

Everyone has an opinion about the 4 or 8 teams in the playoffs. I think that the best 4 or 8 should be in the playoffs and this is why: When I was growing up we kept score, we did NOT get a certificate for participation, when we lost we cried, then we went out and practiced harder and longer. I don't want to get in a playoff because "it's the right to do", I want to get in a playoff because we kicked butt on the field. We go undefeated in the ACC or B12 with a decent OOC schedule and we will be in the playoff. I don't care if it's us and 3 SEC teams, if we are the best team, we win. Long story short, I don't handouts or shortcuts. To be the man you gotta beat the man, so bring him on!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The only thing is that they have said for years

Jun 4, 2012, 11:31 AM

the reason we dont have a playoff in football is because it would take away from the regular season. Winning your conference has to mean something but not everything. I dont know what the answer is but its somewhere in the middle. I do not think 4 teams will be the answer but its better then what we have today. I think we need a 8 team playoff. I am sick of hearing they cant do a playoff when 2A has been doing it for years and they do not make near the money the other schools do.

Re: About the playoffs

Jun 4, 2012, 11:39 AM

Well put CharlieHarper. Only thing missing is a big "whoooooooooooo" at the end, ala Natch. You win and it all takes care of itself.

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic