Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ZIGGY Comments On S.C. Roads
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,644

ZIGGY Comments On S.C. Roads

Apr 17, 2016, 9:01 AM

If you have access to today's ZIGGY cartoon, he provides a great comment on the condition of South Carolina's crumbling roads. Maybe our do nothing General Assembly
will fall in the hole and then do something about the roads. I forgot, 2016 is an election year.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ZIGGY Comments On S.C. Roads***

Apr 17, 2016, 10:00 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: ZIGGY Comments On S.C. Roads

Apr 17, 2016, 10:14 AM

SC did just fine before those commie liberals came in and paved all of our roads. I guess they expect the jobs creators to pay for this now?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2016, 11:47 AM

I have to admit that they are trying to re-pave I-85 thru GVL and the road is great in some places - if your car survives to make it to those places.

Last week I thought about buying a tank as I rode thru GVL. I look like I'm drunk as I weave to avoid all the holes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2016, 12:20 PM

I've been told that is the way highway patrolmen detect drunk drivers now. If you are driving straight and not dodging the potholes you become very suspicious to then!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 17, 2016, 2:44 PM [ in reply to Re: ZIGGY Comments On S.C. Roads ]

Was surprised how bad the stretch from the Hwy 29 intersection to Pelham Rd on I85 was when I went to G'ville last May for a HS reunion. Thought I would have to replace the whole suspension system before getting home. Unless the roads get major attention, it may impact the decisions of some companies to move there.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

Apr 17, 2016, 1:32 PM

> If you have access to today's ZIGGY cartoon, he
> provides a great comment on the condition of South
> Carolina's crumbling roads. Maybe our do nothing
> General Assembly
> will fall in the hole and then do something about the
> roads. I forgot, 2016 is an election year.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What about our do nothing Governor, who has done a thing..

Apr 17, 2016, 1:34 PM

to push through the necessary funds to get the roads fixed

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: What about our do nothing Governor, who has done a thing..

Apr 17, 2016, 1:36 PM

Try driving on the roads in Illinois. Your roads are great compared to pothole state here.

Re: What about our do nothing Governor, who has done a thing..

Apr 17, 2016, 1:36 PM [ in reply to What about our do nothing Governor, who has done a thing.. ]

Try driving on the roads in Illinois. Your roads are great compared to pothole state here.

About 5 years ago, a sect of folks decided politics were

Apr 17, 2016, 3:04 PM [ in reply to What about our do nothing Governor, who has done a thing.. ]

broken and elected a bunch of self proclaimed obstructionists into office with the sole purpose of disrupting spending and slowing down or stopping spending bills.

Fast forward 5 years and now these same folks are crying that politics are broken and nobody can get anything done. Perhaps people will vote smarter, on bith sides, to elect politicians who are devoted to working together to get things done rather than those that simply want to divide.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Worst Roads In America :

Apr 17, 2016, 3:21 PM

1. Staten Island, NYC .
2. Rest of America , USA .

The roads on " the rock " make me wonder what the mob does with all that money and asphalt .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The roads are a flat out embarrassment and the Republicans

Apr 17, 2016, 3:33 PM

need to get them fixed if they want to continue to be in charge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,644
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic