Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So far - no sign of ACCN on ATT-Uverse
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

So far - no sign of ACCN on ATT-Uverse

Jul 16, 2019, 2:41 PM

This is getting too close. So far, ATT-Uverse shows no sign of adding the ACCN to it's channel lineup. Called their ridiculous "help tech line" (always somebody in the Philippines or such). The guy put me on hold 5 minutes to check & said, "Call us back in Aug. for a free trial." ....which could mean anything, but sounds like U-verse people will have to fork over more $$$ if we want it - and that could still be just BS.

I already pay those bums about $2,500 a year for a "mid-level" package. Ridiculous. I think ATT is only going to offer ACCN to its Direct TV customers. Meanwhile, us Uverse customers still get a belly full of the Long Horn, Big Ten & SEC Networks. Gee - thanks a lot.

Anyone been able to get ANY concrete info from those guys? Calling them seems a waste of time.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ATT-Uverse — worse customer service in world!

Jul 16, 2019, 2:50 PM

Nm

ATT-Uverse — worse customer service in world!

Jul 16, 2019, 2:50 PM

Nm

Re: So far - no sign of ACCN on ATT-Uverse

Jul 16, 2019, 2:56 PM

Ahhhh, you understand the network doesn't debut until August 22.

Be patient. A help desk guy isn't going to have information on this. It'll be on Uverse.

I called U-Verse in June and was told it would be offered

Jul 16, 2019, 3:43 PM

Take it for what its worth, but when I called I also had to wait as the rep said she had to check on it. After waiting a couple of minutes she came back and assured me I would be able to get it as part of my current subscription with U-Verse. She made it sound as if it would not be part of their basic cable package, but would be provided as part of some of their other package offerings.

Hoping for the best!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson: Academic Excellence! Athletic Excellence!

AT&T will be scraping the Uvers platform once

Jul 16, 2019, 3:50 PM

They launched their own content streaming service like Amazon Prime Video, Netflix, and Hulu.

Call (866) 446-4115...if they switch you to someone who

Jul 16, 2019, 3:59 PM

can't speak English hang up and call again...keep calling, I call every day

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Call (866) 446-4115...if they switch you to someone who

Jul 16, 2019, 4:11 PM

If possible only call M-F between 9 and 5 ET - best chance to get someone in the US

These posts are getting ridiculous

Jul 16, 2019, 4:17 PM

Post when they do sign on. It gets annoying seeing the same posts 5 different times for a dozen different providers.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A coworker told be ATT is phasing out U-Verse and it will be

Jul 16, 2019, 4:56 PM

all Direct TV is a couple of years. Anyhow I have nothing to back this up and it was only hear say.

Jul 16, 2019, 5:08 PM

Have U-Verse, hate it, the worst by a good margin, att-uverse consistently deficient in Every aspect of a service provider. Their CS Dept makes it clear they do not give a #### about customers under contract, half-a$$ed is the SOP at U-Verse>a true POS of a service provider

Jul 17, 2019, 2:29 PM

ACCN has essentially been on ESPN3 through the UVerse app for a year or two. They televise all sorts of ACC sports events. It will be available on regular Uverse when it debuts.

Also, yes AT&T is going all Direct TV for new customers. They started U-verse and then bought Direct TV. Since the purchase, It doesn’t make any sense to sell two completely different products. So they no longer “sell” a U-verse package for new subscribers. Also. U-verse requires a line to your house and has limited availability throughout the US. Direct TV does not. Plus, ATT is going big on 5G which will eventually render the cable line to your house unnecessary

Pull the plug, go Hulu Live or Youtube TV.

Jul 17, 2019, 2:32 PM

Missing out - hulu already announced will have it, youtube is close.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic