Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
CAROLINA IS IN CHAPEL HILL AND USC IS IN
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

CAROLINA IS IN CHAPEL HILL AND USC IS IN

Jun 4, 2012, 11:51 AM

CALIFORNIA.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: CAROLINA IS IN CHAPEL HILL AND USC IS IN

Jun 4, 2012, 11:53 AM

are they still playing??

AND THE SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS

Jun 4, 2012, 11:59 AM

ARE IN THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA IN THE SOUTHEASTERN REGION OF THE UNITED STATES. THEY ARE LOCATED IN COLUMBIA, WHICH IS THE CAPITAL OF THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA.

TWEET THAT!!!!

Re: AND THE SOUTH CAROLINA GAMECOCKS

Jun 4, 2012, 12:57 PM

Hey prodical boy-------------

-------WHICH IS THE CAPITAL OF THE STATE OF SOUTH CAROLINA

you forgot to mention this, bud, so I'll do it for you--

with most of our facilities in the slums and warehouse district of this capital city where drugs and crime run rampant. We bulldozed the crackhouse area for the baseball stadium. Actually we've had at least 45 football arrests in the last four years (that doesn't count all we had when Louser holtz was here). Did you know that he actually lost 21 consecutive games before winning a game that was against Furman? Yes, we've had 115 years of mediocrity, low end mediocrity at that but we've had two good years of late. We like our football so much that we gave our team rings for finishing in fifth place (east division) of our conference.

Tough weekend for you wasn't it?***

Jun 4, 2012, 1:18 PM

Re: Tough weekend for you wasn't it?***

Jun 4, 2012, 1:38 PM

Congratulations on a great win!! You deserve it. Could have gone either way but it was your weekend.

You're exactly right. I see why you are so delighted. Now I know why all of little uscjr has been so bad for 115 years. That's a long time. You deserve to enjoy the moment.

By the way, is your arsehole back to normal? C'mon now. Be honest. C'mon. The old arsehole was really drawn tight. At least that is what several former player friends indicated.

Just curious, did you actually participate in athletics or were you just a slow student who enjoyed watching? After 115 years of mediocrity, enjoy the moment. Congratulations!!!

If you really want to stoop to this level of immaturity

Jun 4, 2012, 1:53 PM

and talk about "#########," you should enlighten me on how wide yours was ripped open this weekend (and the last 3 years in general).

And not sure where you get off saying we've been terrible for 115 years. We are talking about baseball. Guess you haven't really watched college baseball since Coastal and Clemson were knocked out by a certain team in 2010.

Your sarcasm isn't doing a very good job of masking your anger, but your childish comments did put a smile on my face.

Re: If you really want to stoop to this level of immaturity

Jun 4, 2012, 2:23 PM

justlooking24

Want to clear up one item.

You are what you are. As onechanticleer indicated and he is right.

115 years of mediocrity. It's time that you had a liitle success.

Jun 4, 2012, 3:44 PM [ in reply to If you really want to stoop to this level of immaturity ]

lol well said my friend, well said. Some fans can take a loss with dignity and others are just plain sore losers.

Jun 4, 2012, 4:24 PM

Reading with amazement smithgn. Good point, but most anti South Carolina posters are fairly accurate. You and I need to elevate our tiger pulse to match chanticleers. His rate is higer than yours and mine combined. Must mean he is a bigger tiger fan than you and me.

Jun 4, 2012, 4:00 PM [ in reply to If you really want to stoop to this level of immaturity ]

justlooking24-14--34

The CHANT is speaking, boy!!!

You need to grow up and show some maturity. NO, no, no, as you mentioned, no masking. Delighted that you are enjoying the moment after 115 dismal years of mediocrity.

Baseball, congratulations on wins that could have gone either way. Actually, I thought little uscjr was suppose to be some type of awesome. Didn't see it this weekend. You had two victories against Clemson by 1.

Sarcasm that put a smile on your face---is that what you call a ####eating grin?

It's important to enjoy the momnet after a century of being ordinary. Hel#, you are so ordinary that we Coastal didn't even want to be a part of the system. We pulled out!!!!!!!!!!!!! As a Chant, I remember the days when little uscjr went 0-21 over a three year period (as well as a 63-17 win by a certian school) in football and baseball wasn't even that good. I remember those days, boy. So, it is good that you feel wonderful today and you should. But for a long, long, long, long time, you were not even mediocre---you were pitiful.

Need someone to cut my grass. Come on over when the pumps close. You seem to be just the kind of person I like working in my yard.

Re: Tough weekend for you wasn't it?***

Jun 4, 2012, 2:24 PM [ in reply to Re: Tough weekend for you wasn't it?*** ]

onechant, I know your pissed about losing again, but dont make yourself look like a little whiney BIO$CH with such nonsense you post...

Jun 4, 2012, 1:11 PM

If Carolina is in Chapel Hill and USC is in California, who the hell keeps beating Clemson's ###?

Jun 4, 2012, 1:18 PM
IMG_0192.JPG(96.2 K)

But atleast we don't play in the ACC. Touchdown West Virginia.

Jun 4, 2012, 1:51 PM

Question: Have you ever actually played in athletic competition of any kind or are you just a fat, unemployed odd jobber?

Congratulations on your wins this weekend. They were hard fought and could have gone either way. This time, they went your way.

You do play in the SEC and I know you're proud of that. The SEC is usually Same Excuse Continuously. It is known around the country as "the knucklehead league." That is the league where students go who can't get in anywhere else.

Young man, don't forget about Birmingham, Alabama and the Connecticut Huskies.....I know you haven't forgotten about that have you. It was only a year or so ago. By the way, do you remember the 63-17 score that took place in Willybice?

Come on over, I need my grass cut and you sound just like the type young man who would do a good job for me.

Re: Re: CAROLINA IS IN CHAPEL HILL AND USC IS IN

Jun 4, 2012, 1:41 PM

You really should consider a career in comedy. That West Virginia joke made me giggle like a school girl, it was very original.

Re: Re: CAROLINA IS IN CHAPEL HILL AND USC IS IN

Jun 4, 2012, 1:53 PM

Wasn't that funny----and oh so original.!!!!

Jun 5, 2012, 12:07 AM

Yes and CU is in Colorado, The Tigers are in Alabama and Death Valley is in Louisiana..what's your point???

Jun 5, 2012, 1:26 AM

1.) When someone says CU and is talking football, no one outside of Colorado thinks Colorado.

2.) We beat those Tigers down this year.

3.) They were originally Deaf Valley, not Death Valley. Clemson was the original Death Valley.

Anything else?

Jun 5, 2012, 10:48 AM

That's not true. Go to scout.com and look up the Clemson board. It says CUTIGERS on the front page.

Jun 5, 2012, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: CAROLINA IS IN CHAPEL HILL AND USC IS IN ]

Don't even dignify his remark by responding to this ######## idiot. These guys are looking for some identification. There is no history, no tradition, nothing over the long haul. He's a johnny come lately wanna be.

We are Clemson and the dirtpeckers want so much to have our long and stories tradition of success.

Jun 5, 2012, 11:20 AM

I love seeing all of these coot fans get excited. Congratulations guys, you've finally gotten the best of a program that has blatantly owned you for decades. You have had a successful string of three years, finally won your school a national title in something, then had the courage and work ethic to do it again. I know how exciting it must be to finally have some sort of winning momentum against us. Of course I was livid this weekend when we couldn't beat our community college down the street, but hey, that's sports and I can chalk up a loss and move on to next week just like the next guy.

But let me put things in perspective for you:

We still own you.

Your campus is filled with UGA's, Alabama's, Florida's, Wofford's, and more importantly, OUR rejects. The kids who couldn't make it in real academic institutions, took their talents to Columbia for the next four years. As a whole, you continue to be the laughing stock for the entire southeast sector of this country, for the overall appearance and performance of your school continues to be an embarrassment to the state of South Carolina and the people who live in it. Looking at the crowd during our baseball game this past weekend truly reminded me of the type of people who support your program, and furthermore made me appreciate being a supporter of the true state institution in South Carolina, Clemson University.

Athletically, we still own you.

We have done things in our program that continue to be goals on Stevie's big board of Coot Accomplishments. Have you ever thought about how over the past 30-40 years, we've had to go and find other rivals close to us to keep us entertained, because playing you guys was comparable to playing Furman? When I was growing up, I looked forward to UGA, Florida State, and even GT games, because I knew "when the coots came to town" meant nothing more than my parents having a drinking party in the Valley. Now that you finished 5th in your conference, finally beat the Tigers, and have had a tremendous couple of baseball teams, you think you're dominating the sports world. Ha. Ha. I finally enjoy some competition from our inferior in-state "rival" (more like in-state b***h) and look forward to continuing our series in all sports. Keep riding the coat tails of the true SEC schools' accomplishments, which is very true to any coots nature, and we'll see how everything sorts out when this dust settles.

But to think that you "own" us is completely ridiculous. Unlike these modern Facebook, Tweeter, or whatever other ridiculous, pop-culture fad you coots judge your program on, we have a history. We have laid a foundation on our program, and more importantly, on our community as a whole. Give us a call when your concrete slab dries, and you get within 20 wins, and your school is rated higher than Florida State...

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic