Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Final Thoughts: South Carolina game like a movie ######
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

New Story: Final Thoughts: South Carolina game like a movie ######

Dec 3, 2014, 2:15 PM

Final Thoughts: South Carolina game like a movie script

Clemson's win over South Carolina last Saturday had more than its share of special and memorable moments, including a pregame pep talk and a postgame proposal. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't know what pointing at the scoreboard proved to the

Dec 3, 2014, 2:21 PM

Coot, they don't know how numbers work :)

Great article, David!

LOL, tnet news got "modded"

Dec 3, 2014, 2:29 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

s c r i p t

Dec 3, 2014, 2:57 PM

That's a curse word in the programming world

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

Touching!

Dec 3, 2014, 2:51 PM

Behind every good man, stands a H-E-L-L of a woman! Congratulations! If she is half the woman I married, you will be in excellent hands! I couldn't think of any better way to start a life together! One sage piece of advice from 20+ years experience: Happy Wife=Happy Life!

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great article!!

Dec 3, 2014, 2:54 PM

Thanks for all y'all do.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: Final Thoughts: South Carolina game like a movie ######

Dec 3, 2014, 2:59 PM

Great article well done. My daughter is a freshman this year and she wasn't going to go to the game. She wanted to be home with family. I of course talked her out of it. I simply put it that you have 4 years at Clemson during that time you get only 2 Clemson Carolina games in DV but you will have many Thanksgivings to follow. She went now her memory will be she was there on the hill when the streak ended.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did anyone else know that

Dec 3, 2014, 3:00 PM

Ray Lewis is Grady's Uncle? I have his pic of him at the game but waiting to see if I can share it.

I got permission: Ray Lewis with Gage Cervenka and Grady

Dec 4, 2014, 8:29 PM

Jarrett's mother. Ray, err, I mean THE Ray Lewis is Grady's Uncle and wearing orange(danmed genius.) AND is notably smaller than Gage. Crazynuts, right?!?

I always get the O.K. from Scott and Dottie(parents) before sharing stuff and they were fine with this.
They did not give me the O.K. to share this though, but I'm going to anyway.

Scott shared his proud father story with me that happened last night. Gage was wrestling and one of our coaches was there and they talked many things and the topic of Gage's number came up. The coach told Scott and Gage to simply call Dabo later and they'd see what was avail. Scott, jokingly thought...yeah right- like we'd be able to call Dabo. Later that night at home, Scott told Gage to try it knowing that Dabo wouldn't answer. 3rd ring Dabo answers and Scott could overhear Dabo "How ya doing buddy??!" Gage then scurried off to give the call his undivided attention. Scott said he sort of nudged a bit closer by accident and picked up that they were brainstorming on what number Gage wanted. Since 50 was taken, they continued through several numbers and Scott coughed out "I like no 95." Gage promptly ended the search by telling Dabo "I've got the number I want and it's 95." Scott and Dottie, I'm willing to bet, are on cloud 9 and may not come down for some time. Anyhow, figured some of you folks might enjoy what I'm fortunate enough to enjoy by being a friend of the family. So pencil in Gage Cervenka in 2015 to wear # 95...inspired by a Son inspired by his father.

Did not proofread and not gonna- that's asking too much.

Dec 3, 2014, 3:19 PM

Nice story!

congratulations Webster!

Dec 3, 2014, 3:26 PM

Hell he couldve asked me to marry him after that game & i probably wouldve said yes!!! Those boys more than made up for the previous 5 seasons! Go Tigers!!!!!

Re: congratulations Webster!

Dec 3, 2014, 7:52 PM

Congrats, Reid...to you and Lindsey. Proud to be a Tiger...and proud you both represented Etowah at Clemson, too!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

true!

Dec 3, 2014, 10:55 PM [ in reply to congratulations Webster! ]

The trade mark interception by stout sowered everyone's milk. I called it when he ran out there. And I'm sure that's why he laughed walking off the field. But hearing that Watson was playing the second half eased my mind. Some where I think the wake forest game. Stout lost his edge. His confidence. It's ok stout it happens. We still love you. You will always be part of the CLEMSON family. Just get yourself ready for comments or jokes about that interception. It will happen. And no deep down that you team mates had your back. They turned it into something funny and not death threats. Ask jad Dean. We care about our tigers. Past , present and future. You come play here? You protect that same thing. You protect tigers past. Present and future. We get it. You lost your mojo. It's cool. Come to the games. We'll still love you.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Now, DSteele, you can't use HTML codes in your title.

Dec 3, 2014, 3:27 PM

Good article, though.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

AND ... the good thing

Dec 3, 2014, 4:37 PM

all great movies have a sequel. See you in 2015 for A55 Kicking II.

scripts is banned

Dec 3, 2014, 4:47 PM

Great pic.
Was enjoying reading until 2/3 down.
Do you want a sugar mommy ad and forgot everything.
Thanks google.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 3, 2014, 6:12 PM

Great article, David. Thanks for Sharing.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GREAT picture of David with Dabo.***

Dec 3, 2014, 7:07 PM

One of your best pieces Hood. Thanks for a season well done***

Dec 3, 2014, 7:30 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Congrats Reid Webster! I remember when Stoudt threw that pick

Dec 3, 2014, 7:35 PM

Reid Webster tackled the coot who intercepted it, then turned into his face, talked a bunch of smack and shoved him into the ground. It was awesome

saw this and wondered which lineman

Dec 3, 2014, 7:41 PM

He ran like a DL. I liked that aggression.
+1

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic