Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A HUGE Thank-you to Tiger Band!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,863

A HUGE Thank-you to Tiger Band!!

Jan 21, 2017, 6:01 PM

You were awesome all year. Thanks!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Amen.***

Jan 21, 2017, 6:28 PM

Roger that!

Jan 21, 2017, 6:29 PM

BAND is fantastic!!!!!!!!!

Re: A HUGE Thank-you to Tiger Band!!

Jan 21, 2017, 6:34 PM

Amen!! Thanks!! You all are awesome!!

Re: A HUGE Thank-you to Tiger Band!!

Jan 21, 2017, 6:38 PM

I was looking at the inauguration parade yesterday and was just thinking how awesome it would have been if the Tiger band was going down Pennsylvania Avenue playing the song that rocked the Southland !!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looking Great @ Natty & awesome Tiger Rag played @ Welcome 4 NC Team!

Jan 21, 2017, 6:46 PM

Unreal proud!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Couldn't agree more...

Jan 21, 2017, 7:33 PM

My son is a member of Tiger Band and he had another blast this season. It's a lot of long hours and they give up tailgating time with their families on game days, but he enjoys it.

Now I'm going on a rant. They get about one hour of free time between practice and having to be dressed for home games and we used to be able to have a nice tailgate setup in the Brooks lot for him and his friends to grab a quick bight during that time (a bunch of Tiger Band parents did this too), but this season IPTAY took that away from people in my donor level and turned it into numbered spots for richer people than me. Kind of ticked me off that IPTAY did that after all these students do to support the football team and how long I've been a member of IPTAY and parked there. I would have been even more ticked off if I was able to donate enough money to receive a numbered spot and got a spot that is literally a 1 mile walk to the stadium. Very unappreciative move by IPTAY last season. Rant over.

Yep, understand your well-deserved Rant...

Jan 21, 2017, 9:01 PM

And IPTAY, as great an organization as it is, has to deal with its members like any successful & profit/making entity that's growing & expanding..sadly!

Plus, the amount of close parking space has been dwindling due to additions & new construction.

Oh, wish I could get hold of video showing Tiger Band playing the RAG in DV just b/4 NC ceremony b/c it caused me to get a lot of Confetti in my eyes since I believe it sounded more compassionately or emotionally played than I ever remembered in my 58 years!

My kudos to your Son & band friends for all they do to suit up & make our ears, eyes & hearts happy!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're not ranting, but simpy pointing out something that

Jan 22, 2017, 12:15 AM [ in reply to Couldn't agree more... ]

needs to be addressed. Hopefully you can get the attention of someone that can make this better. Our band has been larger than ever lately and we need that. A big-time program needs a big-time band. It can affect perception and even how recruits see the atmosphere and program. The last thing we need is something that could make even one band member decide they'd rather not participate. They do put in a lot of their time, voluntarily, and we need them in a big way.

AMEN

Jan 22, 2017, 6:09 AM

I Love Our Band.....They Rocked All Season....Thank You

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,863
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic