»
Topic: AL LB is correct
Replies: 8   Last Post: Jul 18, 2019, 9:28 AM by: FutureDoc
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

AL LB is correct

emoji_events [11]
Posted: Jul 18, 2019, 7:53 AM

He said the UGA game was the hardest. Bama has to fight and come back to win it. It was a tough, “hard” fought game. Contrast that with him just standing there watching the ball fly by for a Tee Higgins TD. Or grabbing air as Etienne whizzed by for a TD. Or as our OL waltzed him out of the way for another Etienne TD. Yeah, i get it, that was really not a struggle from his perspective. ??

link

Re: AL LB is correct

Posted: Jul 18, 2019, 8:30 AM

You can fight a puppy dog that bites, but you just have to get ripped up if you tangle with a tiger.

link

You can fight a puppy dog that bites, but you just have to get ripped up if you tangle with a tiger.

link

link

link

link

Posted: Jul 18, 2019, 8:31 AM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg link

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

[1]
Posted: Jul 18, 2019, 9:19 AM

Of course the Georgia game was harder. Clemson didn't even try to score in the 4th quarter, where Georgia was trying to score the entire game!

link

[2]
Posted: Jul 18, 2019, 9:28 AM

IDK, I rewatched that SEC CG and I don't think that jawja played in the 4th. Smart only plays for three.

link

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: 4 SEASON TICKETS LOC IN LOWER LEVEL NORTH STANDS SEC UN (35-40 YD LINE) 2 ON ROW T AND 2 ON ROW V. T...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1482 people have read this post