Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACCCG PARKING HELP***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,260

ACCCG PARKING HELP***

Nov 27, 2017, 1:01 PM

I am a senior at Clemson and I have a group of about 10 people coming up for the game. Where is the best place around the stadium to actually tailgate? I have seen a bunch of parking garages but that is not what we are looking for.

TIA (sorry if Germans)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCCG PARKING HELP*** Are you using

Nov 27, 2017, 1:14 PM

Park Whiz? Look at the pics for surface lots rather than garages. Supply & demand rules apply - and typically the closer to BOA the more expensive. I needed three and got them weeks ago for less than ONE STI pass cost. Do have a 15 min walk but NO STEEP HILLS. Yea!

Go Tigers!

Ps - driving up from low country so no Game Day. If you make Game Day prepare a sign I saw elsewhere on TNet: “Pitt happens!”

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACCCG PARKING HELP***

Nov 27, 2017, 4:24 PM

Parkwhiz or Parking Panda. I got mine through Parking Panda as they were a few $$$ cheaper. See links.

If you're looking to save money, I'd go with the lots in South End (south and some are slightly west of the stadium outside of I-277). It's an easy 15 min walk to the stadium. Check out 223 W Bland, or the lots along S Tryon St.

If money is not a big issue, I'd look at the lots along Graham St or the 510 S College St lot.

I would avoid the lots on W Morehead

https://www.parkingpanda.com/bank-of-america-stadium-parking/acc-football-championship-clemson-tigers-vs-miami-hurricanes-961771?ref=spg#

https://www.parkwhiz.com/bank-of-america-stadium-parking/dr-pepper-acc-football-championship-game-619197/

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,260
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic