Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
living in NC all of my life and hearing about...
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

living in NC all of my life and hearing about...

Aug 14, 2012, 7:08 PM

how everything UNC did was above and beyond everyone else...

this could be one of the happiest things that has ever happened in my life if true.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/story/19794788/north-carolina-cheated-and-prospered-now-its-time-for-reckoning

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think UNCheat can contain the fire this time?

Aug 14, 2012, 7:15 PM

I think this is too hot to contain. Explosions are going off and they are going to criple our rival to the north.

GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!

Message was edited by: AThomas®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Gratifying...

Aug 14, 2012, 7:18 PM

The NCAA may not do anything to really hammer them, but it's at least very satisfying for me to see them exposed for who they really are.

Re: living in NC all of my life and hearing about...

Aug 14, 2012, 7:21 PM

What you head was right. What they have done is above and beyond, at least most, everyone else. Most programs don't engage in Academic Fraud, but uncheat has taken it to new heights, and old swoffie has been a nice facilitator.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is great to hear. I grew up in North Carolina and took

Aug 14, 2012, 7:28 PM

alot of cr@p about being a Clemson fan. The b@stards hopefully will get what they deserve.

Time for it to spill over into basketball!

Aug 14, 2012, 7:51 PM

Tar Heel football is meaningless ... let's see some impact on that high and mighty hoops program.

Hey Julius!! ... Thanks for coming off the bench as a hatcheman for a couple of seasons ...

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If they cheated and had cheating players play

Aug 14, 2012, 7:57 PM

then I'm guessing that they forfeit their games against us and we are no longer 0-fer at chapel hill.

if/when they try to put an "*" by that, you laugh at them and tell them they're worthless human beings and that cheaters never win..

ACC will add another year***

Aug 14, 2012, 8:07 PM

I hope it goes back to the time Swaffie was AD there...

Aug 14, 2012, 8:13 PM

and he resigns in disgrace.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lies, cover ups, conspiracies and cheating - wonder what ..

Aug 14, 2012, 8:38 PM

else lies under the UNC / ACC front office rock. Officiating?

Blows my mind that the head of ACC basketball officials admitted his crews were predisposed to call more fouls on other conference teams when playing UNC and Duke. Seems like the ACC conference office was consistently "engaged" in getting UNC and Duke No. 1 Regional seeds.

Usually when powerful people lie and cheat, it is seldom limited. Much like at PSU, there seems to be an attitude of doing whatever it takes (or looking the other way) to "perpetuate" the myth. Once cheating is rationalized in one venue, what's to hinder other questionable tactics?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So if their bball team has to vacate wins

Aug 14, 2012, 8:41 PM

does that mean we finally won in Chapel Hill?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it will just mean they didn't win***

Aug 14, 2012, 8:48 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: it will just mean they didn't win***

Aug 14, 2012, 9:01 PM

This entire drama just shows you the attitude that 'they' have at UNC. "We are UNC and we are the best". "Noone will discipline us because we are UNC". I am most anxious to see what happens next. If the right people put the pressure on the NCAA they will be forced to make an ugly decision regarding all this nonsense that goes beyond cheating. Living in N.C. I vividly recall the comments I heard when Clemson was punished.
As I stated earlier today, all this makes me so proud to be a Clemson Tiger.

You've lived in NC your entire life and never knew anyone

Aug 14, 2012, 10:21 PM

that went to unc? Not even a whisper about what went on? I've heard it all my life......ironically from the same people that want to say they are squeaky clean.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Other Sports Boards - Rivalries
add New Topic