Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BC VS WF OFFICIATING
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

BC VS WF OFFICIATING

Sep 14, 2018, 10:48 AM

Anyone know what crew was officiating the BC WF game last night? I thought they let the boys play alot more. But there were some missed calls too. Overall I liked the calls last night as a neutral viewer.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They don't seem to know what holding is***

Sep 14, 2018, 10:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACC is the worst at not calling holding***

Sep 14, 2018, 11:12 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC is the worst at not calling holding***

Sep 14, 2018, 11:15 AM

lol yea thats true. maybe im just biased cus i watched the bengals and ravens play afterwards (only cus my newly painted wall had all dried up already) and they were throwing flags for pattycake penalties out there.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC is the worst at not calling holding***

Sep 14, 2018, 11:25 AM [ in reply to ACC is the worst at not calling holding*** ]

wonder if they'll know what holding and pass interference is when Clemson plays both?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That will translate to a huge problem in the post season.

Sep 14, 2018, 11:40 AM [ in reply to ACC is the worst at not calling holding*** ]

Our teams will standardize holding and will face a rude awakening when we get neutral officials trying to do their jobs. Yes, I believe this could decide otherwise close bowl games.

We can rest assured that if we see this apparent trend our fine, circumspect head coach is well aware of it too. That should give us comfort.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: That will translate to a huge problem in the post season.

Sep 14, 2018, 12:09 PM

As long as the officials are consistent with their calls I’m ok with it. It’s when the ignore likely penalties the entire game and then make the call when it is a game deciding play. It’s difficult for a team to prepare for and play in that situation

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic