Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC best basketball conference???
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

ACC best basketball conference???

Mar 19, 2017, 10:18 AM

Really now. VTech gets blown out, ditto for FSU, Miami loses by 20, The Cuse loses in an NIT game at.home to Ole Miss. These teams are supposedly among the top programs/teams in the ACC. Reality chick: There are only 3 programs that fit that bill--- UNC, Duke and L'ville.

As it turns out the ACC was one of the weaker conferences this year based on their horrible performances in the torn,ment and to boot the tigers couldn't even make the field. Disgraceful to say the least.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not every year, but consistently, yes.*****

Mar 19, 2017, 10:21 AM

Tell'em Coot***

Mar 19, 2017, 10:22 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tell'em Coot***

Mar 19, 2017, 4:18 PM

Calling someone a "Coot" every time they say something that one either doesn't like or doesn't agree with is the equivalent of calling someone a "Racist" for the same reasons.Both terms as herein applied have absolutely no meaning anymore and should be totally ignored.

Ok, newb. I actually know this guy is a coot.

Mar 19, 2017, 11:50 AM

Why don't u go through his post history?

TIA.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because that's silly. Got better ways to waste time.***

Mar 19, 2017, 12:20 PM

Re: Ok, newb. I actually know this guy is a coot.

Mar 19, 2017, 2:45 PM [ in reply to Ok, newb. I actually know this guy is a coot. ]

Hey John: Better goo back to school loudmouth! You're ignorant if you think
I'm a coot. Back it up with FACTS otherwise you'll be forcing me to take you out to the shed. What a dummy

Who cares?

Mar 19, 2017, 10:22 AM

Conference love is for loser programs.

I think the OP point was Clemson was really bad this year cause it wasn't as hard of a

Mar 19, 2017, 12:25 PM

League as everyone was saying based on uva, FSU, v tech blow outs. Couldn't even crack the top ten in a league getting toasted in the post season. Dan Hurley!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bawk! Bawk!

Mar 19, 2017, 10:47 AM

And you're a chickens and a loser and will always be.

Just when I'm trying to improve my TU/TD ratio...

Mar 19, 2017, 11:15 AM

Here comes Tiger James.

SMDH

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Just like the SEC in football this year?

Mar 19, 2017, 11:34 AM

That's what I thought.

The ACC is the best athletic conference, period.

Mar 19, 2017, 11:37 AM

FIFY

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

by far^^***

Mar 19, 2017, 11:39 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Two football champions in the past four years, and really

Mar 19, 2017, 11:45 AM

should have been 3. That doesn't even count all the other sports we dominate.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Re: Two football champions in the past four years, and really

Mar 19, 2017, 11:58 AM

correct

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

esp now that foolball is a playoff instead of the rigged BCS***

Mar 19, 2017, 1:36 PM [ in reply to Two football champions in the past four years, and really ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: ACC best basketball conference???

Mar 19, 2017, 12:49 PM

The conference teams performance in the NCAA tournament says otherwise. Swofford better thank his lucky stars for Clemson football.

Re: ACC best basketball conference???

Mar 19, 2017, 12:56 PM

yeah - especially when one of the acc teams win basketball this yr. dumba$$

Yep***

Mar 19, 2017, 12:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep***

Mar 19, 2017, 12:57 PM

I'm no ACC conference supporter anyway. I do hope Puke beats the chickens but then I hope no ACC teams win the basketball national title. I am a Clemson fan who has not forgotten what the ACC did to us in 1982.

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic