Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Coastal QBs leaving early
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1,956

ACC Coastal QBs leaving early

Jan 12, 2017, 5:14 PM

Jarod Evans - VT
Mitch Trubisky- UNC
Brad Kaaya- Miami

Seniors with exhausted eligibility:
Nate Peterman- Pitt
Justin Thomas- GT

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Best Is The Standard

Evans it a total head scratcher.

Jan 12, 2017, 5:18 PM

One year at VT and bolting.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Evans it a total head scratcher.

Jan 12, 2017, 5:19 PM

Dak Prescott being good has a lot of these duel threat type QBs thinking they can do the same

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't blame them - they've all been told by at least one

Jan 12, 2017, 5:25 PM

knucklehead along the line that they are better than Deshaun Watson. It's laughable.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: ACC Coastal QBs leaving early

Jan 12, 2017, 5:30 PM

This is fantastic for us.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If a tree falls in the forest, and my wife isn't there to hear it, am I still wrong?

VT really lost a lot. Ford/Hodges/Evans.

Jan 12, 2017, 5:30 PM

Not sure how deep they are, but that's got to hurt.

Message was edited by: NorthwestPurple®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ACC Coastal QBs leaving early

Jan 12, 2017, 5:35 PM

I hope that all go high so DW goes to a good team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Evans cost himself alot of money

Jan 12, 2017, 5:36 PM

He would probably be the toast of the Coastal next year b/c of all the departures and another year in the system. Heck the ACC champ was this first time Id heard of him. and he was really good. Still needed to be a better passer but I figured next year he'd get it all rolling. But now.... he'll probably be a free agent type guy and will be gone in no time. You telling me he thinks he's better that Tajh boyd? Tajh struggled mightily to make a pro team and he was 10 times this kid at the stage when he went into the draft. This dude got some bad info somewhere and believed it. Whereas next year thats all they would be talking about. Because VT will probably be the best team in the Coastal again.

Time for Duke to dominate the coastal!!!

Jan 12, 2017, 5:39 PM

Atlantic will be tough!!! Gotta circle that Louisville away game and FSU @home. DLine will be good enough to handle each.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

@ NC St is not a gimme depending on our O.***

Jan 12, 2017, 5:47 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Yeah, that's never an easy game for Clemson or FSU

Jan 12, 2017, 5:52 PM

traveling to Raleigh. They play their best game of the year every year when one of those teams visits.

Re: Yeah, that's never an easy game for Clemson or FSU

Jan 12, 2017, 5:58 PM

This. For whatever the reasons, State always seems to be a tough out for us and Florida State.

If a tree falls in the forest, and my wife isn't there to hear it, am I still wrong?

Kind of surprised to hear that...

Jan 12, 2017, 5:54 PM

Mitch Trubisky- UNC
Brad Kaaya- Miami

...Are both possibly going to be drafted earlier than DW4 per Mel Kiper. Guess I was sleeping at the wheel and missed something.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1,956
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic