Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Chmpionship Tix- What a mess
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

ACC Chmpionship Tix- What a mess

Oct 5, 2016, 11:51 AM

Presale will not let you select your seats, tried for an hour to get decent seats on the Atlantic side, the bot kept selecting best available on the Coastal side... limited sections available nothing between the goal lines upper deck... so equivalent seats are likely not available... thanks ACC. FWIW the Camping World Stadium is a dump wrapped in a pretty new wrapper... don't buy the food.

Update: Just got off the phone with ticketmaster customer service, the gentleman stated the venue controls inventory and whether or not the interactive seat map is available. The ACC and Camping World Stadium cobbled together this mess...

Any lawyers who want to put together a class action lawsuit against the ACC over this count me in... not sure how the ACC could possibly cost me more money to attend a football game... that was already set for a great venue (NFL Stadium) in a great city to watch a football game.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if it's anything like last time, there won't really be a

Oct 5, 2016, 11:55 AM

"Coastal side." Fill it with orange.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Why not wait until the day of the game and buy tickets where

Oct 5, 2016, 12:01 PM

you want to sit? No way it's going to be close to a sellout with FSU not in the game.

You'll also save a bunch of money by waiting.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Exactly! Tickets will be easy

Oct 5, 2016, 12:23 PM

To find for this one....

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class action lawsuit?

Oct 5, 2016, 12:05 PM

Good luck with that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Class action lawsuit?

Oct 5, 2016, 12:44 PM

why not? Tickets were sold already... money and time were spent. No way anything in Orlando is going to come close to Charlotte. As far as I can tell NC has not violated any federal laws... ACC just made a decision and went with it... screw the fans... recourse?

I see but please take comfort in the fact that 1% of people

Oct 5, 2016, 12:07 PM

won't get their feelings hurt in NC when they go to the bathroom!! You have done your small part to make this world a better place.....heavily laced with sarcasm! Contact the university presidents as well as Swofford, they all made this decision.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see but please take comfort in the fact that 1% of people

Oct 5, 2016, 12:17 PM

that's good- the sarcasm I mean

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see but please take comfort in the fact that 1% of people

Oct 5, 2016, 12:48 PM [ in reply to I see but please take comfort in the fact that 1% of people ]

I say put up port-o-potties next to the restrooms and put a unicorn on the front... if you don't like the other 2 selections take that one... everyone can be happy and not get their safe space violated...

Re: ACC Chmpionship Tix- What a mess

Oct 5, 2016, 1:53 PM

Miami will probably be our opponent. So they'll be plenty of tickets left.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic