Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
ACC Championship tickets from IPTAY
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

ACC Championship tickets from IPTAY

Nov 25, 2017, 1:53 PM

Has anyone received the email from IPTAY with the ACC Championship "print at home" tickets? They are supposed to email them one week prior to the game.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nope - not yet***

Nov 25, 2017, 1:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Might want to check your spam

Nov 25, 2017, 2:00 PM

My dad went around with "accchampionships.com" tickets. After missing their October delivery estimate they finally got them out after daily calls. They landed in SPAM folder.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Might want to check your spam

Nov 25, 2017, 2:10 PM

Thanks, these are supposed to be coming from IPTAY. They may not go out until Monday.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They said they would be emailed on the 27th.

Nov 25, 2017, 2:13 PM

Thank you for placing a request for ACC Championship tickets. This email is to confirm you will receive your requested number of tickets. The credit card placed on file will be charged within the next 7 days. Assignments will be determined through customer priority points. Tickets will be sent to your email address for print-at-home delivery on Monday, November 27th. Tickets must be printed out in advance of the game as Bank of America Stadium will not have the ability to scan tickets from a mobile device.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

I have heard nothing other than my CC was charged

Nov 25, 2017, 2:28 PM

no tix yet

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic