Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A&M Game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 836

A&M Game

Sep 21, 2019, 8:47 AM

Just saw a hype message about TAMU vs. Auburn this weekend and it stated that A&M gave Clemson all it could handle in the loss! What game were they watching...it was a curb stomping not unlike that which we game ND in the semi...A&M scored a touchdown with 6 seconds left to make it look respectable on the scoreboard! When it's the SEC memories are shorter than the 12th mans swantz and with anyone else lets never forget that they are not the SEC...the only reason A&M is in the SEC is they are money hungry and they can't ever beat UT & Okiehomo and they were beginning to have trouble with TCU, Tech & Baylor...so the TAMU 'flighting' aggies just left...ain't faring so well in the SEC West either!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A&M Game

Sep 21, 2019, 9:01 AM

SEC Carousel

<###### src="https://giphy.com/#####/IONcI446NLLTq" width="475" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen>

via GIPHY

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2019, 9:06 AM

That must be the coots on the floor getting dragged along by the SEC

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 21, 2019, 9:07 AM

I don't know where you could have saw that bit of news, but could you share the link with us bc, I would like to have my say bc they surely didn't watch the same game that America saw!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 836
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic