Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A thought on Duke and Zion's current lack of participation..
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

A thought on Duke and Zion's current lack of participation..

Mar 9, 2019, 11:39 AM

OK, I admit this may be a conspiracy stretch here but, what if Duke is not playing Zion purposefully because of this BB scandal? Before you say this is stupid, think about it. His injury, per Duke, was not serious and we have seen on the sidelines, jumping around, etc. He DID NOT play 1 second vs WF in what would have been his last game ever at Cameron. They could have dressed him, introduced him, let him get the love and then call TO and take him out - didnt happen. He's not playing vs UNC tonight and right now, all that's being talked about is the LSU scandal.

Could Coach K and the Duke admin be fearful that Zion will be further implicated in the "pay for play" scandal that's rocking the LSU, etc? Apparently, Zion's Dad is on tape asking for $$$ etc; that's been widely reported but quietly shoved to the side. Could more on that be coming out in this next trial and, IF Duke is aware of it, not saying that it can be connected to them because Coach K is not as close to being as stupid as Gott at NCState and Wade at LSU, but aware of it, that they dont want their blue blood reputation tarnished and/or have to possibly vacate any wins?

Just saying.................

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Duke has been buying players for years and Zion isn’t

Mar 9, 2019, 11:52 AM

The only current Duke player on the payroll. I’d say Zion not playing has more to do with him than Duke, Zion has a 100+ million dollars shoe contract waiting on him this spring.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic