Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A take on what may be behind Dabo's decision
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

A take on what may be behind Dabo's decision

May 29, 2015, 11:49 AM

Even though Dabo has done nothing that could be considered anti LGBT since that organization's position is anti-gay marriage maybe he declined the invite because accepting might give the impression he supports their stance. Who knows what Dabo really believes personally on the subject but since it has nothing to do with football I don't think everyone has a right to know what he thinks - it's none of our business. No good comes from anyone thinking he is any way against LGBT

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo asks his players to focus on football and

May 29, 2015, 11:54 AM

Stay away from anything that may derail that focus. He may simply be practicing what he teaches. He even said it I his official release. I dunno why people have a hard time accepting that and eant to assume he was somehow forced.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

I'm sure he isn't against them but it can

May 29, 2015, 11:56 AM

be probably a good guess from his previous comments that he thinks it is a choice people make and they have to live with it. I haven't seen any indication or quotes that Dabo has taken it to the "they will burn in Hades" level or having a hateful tone about it, but I definitley think he is all about that "love the sinner, hate the sin" bumper sticker.

Here's a take...

May 29, 2015, 11:58 AM

He's an American man and does what he wants.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TIGER BALLS.

True and rational, but the media and liberals are not

May 29, 2015, 12:36 PM

rational. ANY support of traditional marriage by them is seen as bigoted, anti-gay, hate speech. They see support of traditional marriage as hatred of gays. The left is all about lies, deceit, false narratives, half truths, etc. because they are not rational. Everything with them stems from white guilt and emotions.

Look at all these businesses that don't want to be involved in gay weddings. They are all very clear that they do not hate gays and are more than happy to do business with gays as long as it's not a wedding. But the left twists that to mean those people hate gays.

Abortion effects less than 20% of the population, gay issues less than 5%, blacks are only 12% of the population, but the left uses these emotional social issues and racism to hijack national elections because Democrats can't win on the real issues that effect everyone and that people find most important.

If all you did was go by the media and Democrats you'd think gays, drugs, racism, the environment, guns, abortion, etc. are America's biggest issues, but when voters are polled those issues are at the very bottom. The issues people really care about are jobs, the economy, the government. The left does not want any part of the real issues because the facts and history are not on their side and in elections the real issues can't be exploited emotionally or used to divide people.

null

Re: True and rational, but the media and liberals are not

May 29, 2015, 2:22 PM

Well stated.To that i say Amen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot Democrats fix the national

May 29, 2015, 3:22 PM [ in reply to True and rational, but the media and liberals are not ]

elections. I wouldn't want you to leave out every whiny right wing talking point for why they don't and won't win in 2016. You seem to have everything else covered.

Re: A take on what may be behind Dabo's decision

May 29, 2015, 1:49 PM

Let's get real, world! - If you are a Bible-believing born again Christian, then you do not condone the LGBT lifestyle - It's as simple as that! - No sense in beating around the bush here! - That is the bottom line! Stand up Christians for what you believe!!!! The world needs you now!

May 29, 2015, 1:58 PM

This should state that if you still believe in the bible, you need to re-evaluate your critical thinking skills.

whatever..this Nation & the World is going down the moral-less gutless Ditch imo!

May 29, 2015, 2:05 PM

Take a stand, and be sure to stand on it firmly if you think it's truly right, but don't judge or crucify the opposite thinker.

GoTiGERS

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 29, 2015, 3:25 PM [ in reply to Re: A take on what may be behind Dabo's decision ]

Atlanta you can't even spell tiger right and your pulse is 30%. Please do us all a favor and go back to fgf, your just here to start trouble.

Here's an opinion.

May 29, 2015, 3:42 PM [ in reply to Re: A take on what may be behind Dabo's decision ]

Matthew 8:22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Luke 9:60 Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.

Why would I waste time and money, of which God made me steward, to preach 'The Law,' when my commission is to spread the Gospel? If He's commissioned you to speak against homosexuality then go for it!

http://bible.knowing-jesus.com/topics/Stewardship

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic