Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A small ray of sunshine to consider for the good guys....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1,780

A small ray of sunshine to consider for the good guys....

Oct 21, 2017, 5:21 PM

Despite how AWFUL we played last week...I was there to see the "awful-ness" first-hand...we still managed to score in spite of ourselves. We looked NOTHING like Clemson. NOTHING. As we know, with even an average kicker, we'd have won, even if we didn't deserve to win.

Miami is not getting the Syracuse team we got. And Miami has been able to game-plan for Syracuse, thanks to the gift Clemson gave them. Miami has been the beneficiary of how many turnovers? But they only have 13 points thus far...and a 10-point lead.

So Syracuse played out of their minds against Clemson, and Clemson played with no minds. We lost by 3. AT SYRACUSE.

Syracuse is currently playing more like Syracuse, and Miami is playing like Miami. AT MIAMI. The score indicates that these two teams are more evenly matched. Clemson SHOULD beat either of these teams convincingly.

Hopefully, we get well and make the necessary mid-season adjustments because we are a very, very talented team, despite our loss to Syracuse.

Just a little perspective, in the midst of our angst over last week's loss.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A small ray of sunshine to consider for the good guys....

Oct 21, 2017, 5:47 PM

I am feeling soooo much better now....

I think ??

Go Tigers!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2017, 6:03 PM

Awesome post. It was just one game, and we'll be fine. That's exactly what I've been telling all of the strangers who came out of the woodwork to talk to me this week, after not hearing a peep from them when we were 6-0.

Go Tigers!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes the road to the truth is so elusive it's confusing and reality becomes illusion.

"Miami has been able to game-plan for

Oct 21, 2017, 6:05 PM

Syracuse"....? What?!? You mean our coaches didn't have that opportunity?

You pathetic coot

Oct 21, 2017, 6:49 PM

Every time you post on here you show how little you know about college football. So do a lot of other people but you are here to troll. Don't worry buddy we are coming to collect rent November 25. Just like the same team that manhandled Va Tech, Auburn and others was not the same team that lost to Syracuse the Clemson team the coots will face will not be what Cuse faced. Just like last year when the Pitt game gave you chickens some hope you will have your dreams crushed again. You need to ban yourself.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

there's still plenty of time for Miami

Oct 21, 2017, 6:08 PM

too win this game by 2-3 touchdowns

7 point lead now.***

Oct 21, 2017, 6:09 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 21, 2017, 6:12 PM

We will see what this team is made of starting next week...Last year, the tigers looked like a much better team after the Pitt loss. Until the loss, they looked good. After the loss...they looked dominant and hungry. It is not 1 failure that defines you...it is how you respond to failure!!!

Replies: 7
| visibility 1,780
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic