Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
A response to ignorant comments about me concerning Islam
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 96
| visibility 1

A response to ignorant comments about me concerning Islam

Aug 11, 2015, 3:05 AM

I posted this as a comment on a thread a couple of weeks ago, and soon found myself as the butt of many jokes. However, the funny part of the joke is the fact that very few if none of the ones making comments have actually visited an Islamic Republic, and witnessed the treatment of Non-Muslims there. I might add that about 60% of all Muslim nations were once Christian lands that were conquered over a 100 year period during the 7th and 8th centuries.

So... Here goes.

1. Not all "Muslims" are terrorist. However, the "religion" itself is "terrorism". Therefore, if any Muslim should follow Islam to the exact letter then that would then be called "terrorism" by legal definition. Many Atheist and ignorant people would claim that the same could be said for Christianity, but consider the following. Christians follow the teachings of Christ, (or at least they are supposed to), and Muslims follow the teachings of Muhammad. In the Bible Christ never commanded Christians to kill anyone. In the Quran, Muhammad commanded it 109 times. Another difference between the to figureheads would be the Christ often spoke in parables whereas Muhammad spoke direct commands. So if Muhammad commanded for Muslims to kill non-believers ie Kafirs who practice "fitna" ie disbelief, then it would be assumed that a believer of Islam should take that as a literal command. Seeing as Muhammad killed people with his own hands while Christ died for others would indicate that Islam and Christianity are polar opposites in that respect.

2. Why Islam should be illegal? That is very simple to answer. Islam is more than a religion of establishment. It is a political system at it's core, and Islam forbids democracy, liberty, monarchs, hierarchy, and any other form of government outside of an Islamic Republic, governed by Sharia Law. This is the whole debacle that ISIS is threatening everyone over. They hate the Saudi Government because it is a hierarchy of a royal family. They do not like Syria for the same reason. When you look at Iraq and Iran they are Islamic Republics, but they have a democratic structure to them as well. So they view that as haraam. The very religion of Islam itself is a hostile threat towards our constitutional beliefs.

3. Consider this... Islam is the fastest growing religion on the planet today. It is #2 in demographic to Christianity, but is quickly catching up. The reason for this is not because people are converting in mass droves to the religion, but simply because they are breeding at a rapid pace. Each man in Islam is allowed 5 wives. Each wife gives birth to as many as 9 children. You can confirm this in world history by noticing how they conquered 2/3 of the Christian lands over a 100 year period after the death of Muhammad. This was the very reason for the Crusades. Currently, there are roughly 20million Muslims in the U.S. Which would mean that within 6 or 7 years that number could multiply to a staggering 60 or 70million. If that happens, then it could mean that U.S Public policy could come under attack as well as Constitutional Rule of Law. Once they become the majority in America then we will end up like Britain, Germany, Spain, France, New Zealand, and Australia where there are people being lynched, and the governments there have no choice but to surrender to the demands of the Muslim communities due to fears of terrorism. At this rate, within 30-40 years, Islam will be the majority of the population in America. Something to be concerned about in my opinion.

4. How are non-Muslims treated in Islamic Republics governed by Sharia Law? The answer is simple, they are treated like second class citizens and subjugated to slavery, violence, and constant harassment by the local authorities. Unless America wants that to happen then I suggest that we become a bit more vocal in our expression of support for the U.S Constitution.

SIDE NOTE: In respects to Christian violence in historical events, most people are unaware that for many centuries the Christian people weren't allowed to own or even read a Bible. Well, those that could read in the first place. They were being convinced that the Bible commanded conquest and other events alike by Kings and religious leaders. Many people lost their lives trying to spread the Bible and declare the truth about the Bible in those times. Which was also one of the reasons for the Protestant Churches in the first place. Also, one of the biggest reasons for the pilgrimage of the Americas... It was for religious freedoms and the attempt to form a secular government that would respect Christianity to a large degree and allow the freedom of worship among it's citizens.

Message was edited by: ChestyPuller0311®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller
Lt.General United States Marine Corps

Most of my atheist brethren consider Islam to be by far a

Aug 11, 2015, 5:56 AM

more pernicious threat than other religions. Christianity can be annoying at times. Islam makes me want to lock and load.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: A response to ignorant comments about me concerning Islam

Aug 11, 2015, 10:59 AM

Look Chesty, I hear ya. It's a pretty backwards religion and a sizable portion of those who follow it are dangerous, no doubt about it.

But here is where I have to disagree with you:

> . Why Islam should be illegal? That is very simple to answer. Islam is more than a religion of establishment. It is a political system at it's core, and Islam forbids democracy, liberty, monarchs, hierarchy, and any other form of government outside of an Islamic Republic, governed by Sharia Law. This is the whole debacle that ISIS is threatening everyone over. They hate the Saudi Government because it is a hierarchy of a royal family. They do not like Syria for the same reason. When you look at Iraq and Iran they are Islamic Republics, but they have a democratic structure to them as well. So they view that as haraam. The very religion of Islam itself is a hostile threat towards our constitutional beliefs.

For one, I am not a very religious person, but I do believe in religious freedom (and freedom FROM religion) and our constitution guarantees that. That standard alone is enough to refute your claim. Besides, you are walking down a very slippery slope if you start favoring one religion over another. Who's to say yours isn't next?

We already have laws prohibiting things like murder, slavery and violence in general. What exactly would making Islam illegal accomplish besides a bunch of out lash? That is to say, anything that any religion could command that is harmful is most likely already illegal anyway.

Aug 11, 2015, 11:29 AM

Germany, France, Australia, and Britain all have the same laws as the US in those regards. Look at them now. You will see the beginning of an end for those nations. If you make Islam illegal then you won't have back lash at all. You would have a very quiet resistance at first because they make up about 2% of our population right now and the other 98% want them gone. Germany's Chancellor feared a backlash too.... Now the Muslims have armed patrols going down the street illegally detaining non-Muslims for eating during Ramadan. In Great Britain a British Nun was beheaded in the street while the British Yard stood there and watched in fear. By not making Islam illegal in America which the religion forbids our Constitution which makes it illegal in itself, we are asking for a Civil war of sorts about 40 years from now.

Our country won't go on forever, if we stay soft as we are now. There won't be any America because some foreign soldiery will invade us and take our women and breed a hardier race.

~Chesty Puller

After we get rid of the Islams, maybe then we can get rid

Aug 11, 2015, 11:41 AM

of the Jews, too.

After that, the Catholics, and then hopefully the Baptists.

Who gets to choose the next one?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: After we get rid of the Islams, maybe then we can get rid

Aug 11, 2015, 11:54 AM

> of the Jews, too.
>
> After that, the Catholics, and then hopefully the
> Baptists.
>
> Who gets to choose the next one?

Someone is missing my point. The Jews, Hindus, Catholics, Buddhist, and Baptist aren't blowing things up in the name of a god that doesn't exist. Also, the doctrines of those faiths do NOT require forced conversion of any sort. Islam does not allow for the peaceful coexistence of people who do not believe in Islam. That is stated right there in the Qur'an on more than one hundred occasions.

Here's my challenge for you in all of your ignorance. Since I'm a Christian I challenge you to do (3) things for me.

1. Find one place in the BIBLE where "CHRIST" commanded that Christians convert others, or where he commanded violence towards others of any sort.

2. Show me in the Qur'an where Muhammad commanded Muslims to love, forgive, or render coexisting tolerance towards people outside of the faith.

3. Find me even one Islamic Republic where there is peace, stable governance, civil societal behavior, or a real form of democracy where the people have rights to live in liberty.

~Chesty Puller

That awkward moment where...

Aug 11, 2015, 1:48 PM

I have to point out you said this:

"The Jews, Hindus, Catholics, Buddhist, and Baptist aren't blowing things up in the name of a god that doesn't exist."

And then said this:

"Since I'm a Christian..."

And then point out that Christians, Muslims, and Jews believe in the same God.

Totes awk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: That awkward moment where...

Aug 12, 2015, 1:14 AM

> I have to point out you said this:
>
> "The Jews, Hindus, Catholics, Buddhist, and Baptist
> aren't blowing things up in the name of a god that
> doesn't exist.
"
>
> And then said this:
>
> "Since I'm a Christian..."
>
> And then point out that Christians, Muslims, and Jews
> believe in the same God.
>
> Totes awk.

Maybe I posted above your reading level again. Try reading what I wrote again. Maybe you misread it. I for one never said that Muslims believe in the same God as Christians and Jews. In fact, they don't have the same God... Allah is not the God of Abraham. If so then the Bible and the Qur'an would say basically the same thing, but they are polar opposites.

~Chesty Puller

Chesty, if you were on my reading level

Aug 12, 2015, 8:02 AM

You'd be a lot more open-minded to the ways of the world.

I know what you said. You said Muslims blow things up in the name of a God that doesn't exist.

Unfortunately for your argument, you're wrong about Christians, Jews, and Muslims regarding God. When it comes to the monotheistic, "one true God," yes, they're all believing in the same one and the same human players. Where the road forks is how Muslims interpret what the God wants, the role of Jesus, and the teachings of Muhammad.

Might I remind you that Muslims believe the archangel Gabriel--the same one who told Mary she had a holy bun in the oven--came to Muhammad and pointed him down his path.

Same God, Chesty. I know that's tough to stomach, but that's what it is.

But let's say, hypothetically, you're right. It's a different God or Allah. What empirical evidence do you have that your God is the real one and the Muslims have a made-up one? "It's about faith" is not an acceptable answer.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

Same God, but not "his" God or whatever he's thinking.***

Aug 12, 2015, 9:47 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Chesty, if you were on my reading level

Aug 12, 2015, 12:17 PM [ in reply to Chesty, if you were on my reading level ]

Ehem, excuse me?

The BIBLE:

John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

(The Bible that I read is my God's thoughts, actions, words, attitudes, feelings, emotions, and personality.) Allah mentioned in the Qur'an is a totally different character so obviously not my God.

The BIBLE: John 14:6 I am the way, the TRUTH and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

The Qur'an calls Allah, the best of deceivers. So if my God claims to be the truth and Allah is claiming to be the best liar on Earth then how can the two be the same?

~Chesty Puller

I'm sure...

Aug 12, 2015, 1:20 PM

...that people debate which fictional portrayal of James Bond was the best as well with little substance to support their claims.

I prefer Connery. Old school.

Re: After we get rid of the Islams, maybe then we can get rid

Aug 11, 2015, 2:28 PM [ in reply to Re: After we get rid of the Islams, maybe then we can get rid ]

I find it quite amusing that you are quick to dismiss other religions but get irritated when other's dismiss yours.

>1. Find one place in the BIBLE where "CHRIST" commanded that Christians convert others, or where he commanded violence towards others of any sort.

Deuteronomy 17

"If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant; 17:3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded; 17:4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel; 17:5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die."

Before you say that Christ didn't say that, i'd like to point out, again, that Jesus is God in human form. They are the same deity.

>2. Show me in the Qur'an where Muhammad commanded Muslims to love, forgive, or render coexisting tolerance towards people outside of the faith.

“Beware! Whoever is cruel and hard on a non-Muslim minority, or curtails their rights, or burdens them with more than they can bear, or takes anything from them against their free will; I (Prophet Muhammad) will complain against the person on the Day of Judgment.” (Abu Dawud)

>3. Find me even one Islamic Republic where there is peace, stable governance, civil societal behavior, or a real form of democracy where the people have rights to live in liberty.

A simple google search my clear this one up for you.

How are Jewish, Catholic and Baptist a threat?

Aug 11, 2015, 12:13 PM [ in reply to After we get rid of the Islams, maybe then we can get rid ]

Political difference seem to be dividing those groups and making them politically harmless.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: How are Jewish, Catholic and Baptist a threat?

Aug 11, 2015, 12:24 PM

My point exactly... They don't go and blow themselves up over minor issues.

~Chesty Puller

Most of us are not trying to legislate morality either.

Aug 11, 2015, 12:39 PM

If we were it would happen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Most of us are not trying to legislate morality either.

Aug 12, 2015, 1:12 AM

Well, in the absence of morality you have immorality. Which would you prefer? So to some degree the laws of the U.S and other civilized nations were directly influenced by the 10 Commandments... You're welcome. Anyways, let us examine the 10 Commandments and where they may be flawed for atheist.

1. Thou shalt not have any other god before me.

2. Thou shalt not make any graven image of me

3. Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain

4. Remember the Sabbath Day and to keep it Holy

5. Honor thy mother and father

6. Thou shalt not murder

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery

8. Thou shalt not steal

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor

10. Thou shalt not covet

Commandments 5-10 had a direct influence on U.S Law and the U.S Constitution. Without it, then it would be completely legal to murder, sleep with your buddy's wife, steal his car, and lie about it in court. You could also want what your neighbor has so badly that it would cause you to commit violations against commandment 6 through 9.. So I really don't see a fault in the 10 commandments.

~Chesty Puller

Well....

Aug 12, 2015, 8:22 AM

1. Thou shalt not have any other god before me.

Not a law and negated by First Amendment.

2. Thou shalt not make any graven image of me

Not a law in the U.S.

3. Thou shalt not take the Lord's name in vain

Not a law in the U.S.

4. Remember the Sabbath Day and to keep it Holy

Only a law in places where Christians tried to force beliefs on others. Most places have tossed it out.

5. Honor thy mother and father

Not a law.

6. Thou shalt not murder

Pretty much a law everywhere, Christian or not, because this has been considered the ultimate crime.

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery

Has been against the law but not enforced anymore.

8. Thou shalt not steal

Crime against property and against the law in non-Christian nations as well.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor

Crime against the person; also a law in non-Christian nations.

10. Thou shalt not covet

Not against the law in the U.S.

The idea that you need Christianity to have a strong moral compass is a farce.

Commandments 5-10 had a direct influence on U.S Law and the U.S Constitution.

No, they didn't, and they aren't outlined in the Constitution unless it's the government committing those actions. But centuries of religious oppression influenced our founding fathers to create the First Amendment. Which, you know, you've already called for tossing out by banning a religion.

I love when folks on the right prove they're not as big or informed on the Constitution as they claim.

In addendum...

Aug 12, 2015, 8:27 AM

Historians have found no evidence the Commandments ever influenced Madison or the founding fathers in the drafting of the Constitution. The religious right used to attribute a false quote to Madison that claimed this but it has been proven false by historians.

The founders weren't educated in church run colleges?***

Aug 12, 2015, 8:40 AM

Does that automatically mean...

Aug 12, 2015, 9:25 AM

Our Constitution was based on Christian doctrine?

I mean, rather than make assumptions, I would prefer someone take the Constitution and break it down to show where the ideas came from the Bible.

Of course, we've already had that thread a few months ago and it was easy to trounce that idea. I guess I could just go dig up my old post that disproved it.

Where are the historians?

Aug 12, 2015, 10:01 AM

I though they'd failed to find evidence that the founders were influenced by the Bible. I gave it to you. The founders were educated by religious institutions.

You know the educational system has great influence on it's students. If not, why are we spending so much on secular education and keeping God out of the schools.

Actions speak louder than words. We know that education run by religious organizations is biased and think it shouldn't be forced on anyone yet some of us can ignore the influence of it on our founding fathers? Who are these 'historians,' and how is it that ignore such obvious contradictions?

Nothing scares an atheist more than having the ten commandments hanging in a public place except a institution run by a church. Why, because the church doesn't influence it's students?

All you ever proven is that you can ignore the obvious and contradict yourself.

All that mumbo jumbo you just wrote...

Aug 12, 2015, 11:44 AM

Has NOTHING to do with the inspiration behind the Constitution. Please show me where the Ten Commandments influenced the creation of our Constitution. That's the argument that Chesty presented.

Re: Well....

Aug 12, 2015, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Well.... ]

1. You still do not understand Islam. Islam in it's fundamental teachings does not allow the U.S. Constitution. Islam is not a religion alone. It is a political government and is a threat to the U.S Constitution. Which in and of itself should be deemed unlawful in the U.S. Christianity, Judaism, Buddhism, Hinduism, and Atheism is not an enemy to the U.S Constitution. As stated before, there are already a list of religious practices deemed illegal in the United States because they practice of such beliefs violate basic Human Rights. Now, let us examine Sharia Law as prescribed by the Qur'an and you let me know if it honors basic human rights. Wow, I feel like I'm dealing with retards.

~Chesty Puller

Then that is why the Constiution must arise above it!

Aug 12, 2015, 1:11 PM

All religions at their core would oppose some form of freedom in the Constitution. That's why we have the freedom of religion formulated in there to prevent such oppression. If we alter the Constitution on a whim to combat one single religion, then that religion has already defeated us. We must stand strong to what the Constitution holds to combat radicalism.

Wow, I feel like I'm dealing with retards.

Chesty, I'm sorry you lack the skill and mental fortitude to debate without throwing out names like that, and especially a term that is quite a offensive to many with loved ones who are special needs. That being said, I think I speak for the majority of the folks on this board, from those on the left, center, and right, that it is very clear you need some form of psychiatric counseling based on your posts.

If you're looking for an example of radical Christian, friend, take a look in the mirror.

Well, if I were trying to legislate morality I'd introduce..

Aug 12, 2015, 8:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Most of us are not trying to legislate morality either. ]

a bill which demanded that citizens and occupants of our country love God and love our countrymen as themselves. Those are our commandments, they replaced the ten which Christ fulfilled. Levitical Law was an exercise in legislating morality but look at the recipients of that law now. They have no temple in which to sacrifice for atonement. They haven't had a temple in centuries.

It's impossible to prevent sin. It's not only impossible but it's not within our responsibility or authority nor are we held accountable for failure. Being in the military you are aware of the unfairness of making someone responsible and accountable for a task but not giving them the authority to complete it.

Likewise, when have you been given responsibility without being held accountable? When have have you been given authority without accountability? If we are not given the authority then we do not have the responsibility. Those who wish to legislate morality only seek authority. Authority sounds good if you don't understand what also comes in that suitcase.

No offense, Chesty

Aug 11, 2015, 1:40 PM [ in reply to Re: A response to ignorant comments about me concerning Islam ]

But it's a little disturbing to see someone in the military calling for a revocation of one of our most important freedoms outlined in the Constitution.

I hope you are an anomaly in this regard amongst our troops.

a strange religion, that any intelligent person should avoid

Aug 11, 2015, 1:01 PM

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/japan-the-land-without-muslims/comment-page-3/

The Japanese do not feel the need to apologize to Muslims for the negative way in which they relate to Islam.

Japan forbids exhorting people to adopt the religion of Islam (Dawah), and any Muslim who actively encourages conversion to Islam is seen as proselytizing to a foreign and undesirable culture.

The official policy of the Japanese authorities is to make every effort not to allow entry to Muslims, even if they are physicians, engineers and managers sent by foreign companies that are active in the region.

Japanese society expects Muslim men to pray at home.

... the Japanese tend to lump all Muslims together as fundamentalists who are unwilling to give up their traditional point of view and adopt modern ways of thinking and behavior.

In Japan, Islam is perceived as a strange religion, that any intelligent person should avoid.

Japan manages to remain a country almost without a Muslim presence because Japan’s negative attitude toward Islam and Muslims pervades every level of the population, from the man in the street to organizations and companies to senior officialdom

In Japan no one illegally smuggles Muslims into the country to earn a few yen, and almost no one gives them the legal support they would need in order to get permits for temporary or permanent residency or citizenship.

The fact that the public and the officials are united in their attitude against Muslim immigration has created a sort of iron wall around Japan that Muslims lack both the permission and the capability to overcome.

This iron wall silences the world’s criticism of Japan in this matter, because the world understands that there is no point in criticizing the Japanese, since criticism will not convince them to open the gates of Japan to Muslim immigration.

Re: a strange religion, that any intelligent person should avoid

Aug 11, 2015, 2:33 PM

> a strange religion, that any intelligent person should avoid

If I said that about your religion, you would get all bent out of shape. Do you think most people have an active choice in their religion? If you were born in the middle east, you would most likely be muslim. Since you were born here, you happen to prefer christianity.

Unless of course, as you say, religious people simply aren't intelligent. I don't think that btw, just throwing your own words back at you.

People become muslim in much the same way christians become christians, so if you think it takes an unintelligent person to be a muslim, i'd be careful with that statement.

Try reading the thread before you respond. It works better.***

Aug 11, 2015, 3:48 PM

Re: Try reading the thread before you respond. It works better.***

Aug 11, 2015, 4:07 PM

Can't come up with your own insults I see...

It appears you can't see anything beyond your own opinion.***

Aug 11, 2015, 5:26 PM

Re: It appears you can't see anything beyond your own opinion.***

Aug 11, 2015, 5:31 PM

I think you need to take a long hard look in the mirror on that comment bud.

2 gets you 20 you know next to nothing about Islam.***

Aug 11, 2015, 5:46 PM

Am I to understand

Aug 11, 2015, 1:37 PM

That you're calling for Islam to be illegal in America? To go against one of the most important tenants our founding fathers put in the Constitution?

How, Chesty, do you go about implementing such a ruling? How do you keep America from becoming just as terrible as those nations that persecute Christians for following their faith?

You realize that making a religion illegal and punishing people who follow it has never, ever produced anything good. And in order to even attempt it, that nation basically becomes one that cannot claim freedom as one of its foundations.

That's narrow and therefor inaccurate.

Aug 11, 2015, 2:21 PM

When a religion is dedicated to political conquest by any means including force, and the subjugation of the populous of a nation to the religion is by any means including force, that religion is diametrically opposed to a government which is founded on freedom of religion much less one that is founded on, as some say, freedom from religion.

We can not coexist with such a religion. I think chesty gave good examples of governments and nations which have tried and their problems are more complex after those countries are filled with muslims.

Re: That's narrow and therefor inaccurate.

Aug 11, 2015, 2:29 PM

Just to clarify, you are for making a specific religion illegal?

Who said outlawing a religion is the solution?

Aug 11, 2015, 4:08 PM

Not me. I just pointed out the problem by accentuating the fundamental differences we have with mooslims. Are you saying you don't agree or that you don't see a problem?

Re: Who said outlawing a religion is the solution?

Aug 11, 2015, 4:13 PM

No, it looked liked you were saying making the religion illegal was a viable solution.

See my other post below but of course we have fundamental differences with muslims, but we are keeping that fight over there. I don't think there is a major threat here and even if there was, making the religion illegal would not help.

Do you want Islam outlawed?

Aug 11, 2015, 5:29 PM [ in reply to Who said outlawing a religion is the solution? ]

Yes or no. Don't dance around it. Know that by doing so, you throw freedom of religion in America in the toilet.

Re: Do you want Islam outlawed? NO,

Aug 13, 2015, 6:41 PM

an astounding no.

I think we are doing things which are beneath the public's view. I think we have infiltrated each and every mosque in the country looking for subversion. I think this is a black and white issue which is handled well by our presidents including Obama. I by no means claim to know much more.

I also think the discussing we're having is healthy since we see this from different points of view. I do not think either of us reach the exceptional levels of 'point of view.'

Honestly, I also believe secularism is our biggest weapon in our efforts to curtain radical sensationalism. We may water them down and make the submissive to our lifestyle. I think that's evident by the middle east preaching against The US and proclaiming us the great Satan.

Most religious people are preacher followers that know nothing except what they are taught by their favorite religious figure. Typically, those leaders gather smaller followings in this country because of the dilution created by secular schools. That's why we have such few radical groups like the Waco and Jim Jones cults. Anyway you shake it, that's a good thing.

I want radical Islamism crushed by watering it down until there's no aggression. The world will be much better off without it.

Re: Who said outlawing a religion is the solution?

Aug 12, 2015, 1:33 AM [ in reply to Who said outlawing a religion is the solution? ]

Exactly my point!! AMEN PRAISE THE GOD OF WHOMEVER YOU BELIEVE IN!!! SOMEONE ACTUALLY GETS IT!!!!... Islam and the U.S. Constitution are a direct conflict of interest to each other. And if that is the case then ISLAM has to go!

~Chesty Puller

It's "narrow" and "inaccurate"...

Aug 11, 2015, 3:46 PM [ in reply to That's narrow and therefor inaccurate. ]

To uphold one of the most important founding principles of our Bill of Rights? You really want to open up the Pandora's Box that will result if you make a religion illegal in this country? If so, it's time to go back to history class.

Not particularly.

Aug 11, 2015, 3:58 PM

But it seems we aren't addressing a real life problem which will bite us in the ### sooner rather than later.

Muslims make up 0.8 percent of U.S. population.

Aug 11, 2015, 4:06 PM

We'll be okay for a little while.

Re: Muslims make up 0.8 percent of U.S. population.

Aug 11, 2015, 4:10 PM

I don't think it's fair to keep allowing the influx of a people who will eventually be dealt with by our children.

How many radical mooslims does it take to wipe out fifth grade class?

How many new Muslims immigrate to the U.S. each year?***

Aug 11, 2015, 5:28 PM

How many are born in America every year?

Aug 11, 2015, 8:50 PM

The numbers are greatly magnified when you look at the whole picture. If the Us can last 35 years w/o falling to some other gov't or to Islam it will be a miracle.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

I'd love to wager some serious money on that claim.

Aug 11, 2015, 9:56 PM

But 35 years from now, I doubt both of us are going to be kicking that well.

Aug 12, 2015, 1:38 AM [ in reply to Re: Muslims make up 0.8 percent of U.S. population. ]

It takes 1 Radical Muslim to wipe out a 5th grade class... One Muslim with 1 suicide vest. People don't understand that you cannot win a fight with a suicide bomber.

~Chesty Puller

Aug 12, 2015, 1:36 AM [ in reply to Muslims make up 0.8 percent of U.S. population. ]

No so fast my friend as Lee Corso says... When a Jihad has been directed in a Non-Muslim land, each wife is required to have up to 9 children. As it sits there are 27million Muslims in America. During Sept.11, 2001 there were less than 4 million. Most of the population growth has come from procreation and not immigration... Scary thought when you consider it.

~Chesty Puller

Re: Not particularly.

Aug 11, 2015, 4:12 PM [ in reply to Not particularly. ]

Why do you feel we are not addressing it and how do you think making a religion illegal would help? We already monitor and deny anyone trying to enter the country who is connected to terrorism. We have the largest and most powerful military force ready to strike at any moments notice. We are pretty good at keeping the fight away from american soil and I trust our government aims to keep it that way.

Again with the false dichotomy.

Aug 11, 2015, 4:17 PM

You understand that such an accusation as that stops me from reading the rest of your post. Saying repeatedly that I'm ready to outlaw a religion isn't helping me either. I have done no such thing.

I give up, you're right about everything. Happy?

Re: Again with the false dichotomy.

Aug 11, 2015, 5:00 PM

Two things:

1. You sure seemed to be agreeing with outlawing islam above, if that's not the case, my mistake
2. If you are so thin skinned, what are you doing on this forum? The entire point is to debate, if you don't want to, then feel free to stop responding to me.

Re: Again with the false dichotomy.

Aug 12, 2015, 1:46 AM [ in reply to Again with the false dichotomy. ]

Sorry to interrupt you two in your debate, but thank you for teaching me the word, "dichotomy". I've tried to use it at least once a week over here with the guys on my team. They call me an English Nazi now. Gee Thanks a lot

~Chesty Puller

Aug 11, 2015, 8:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Not particularly. ]

> Why do you feel we are not addressing it and how do
> you think making a religion illegal would help? We
> already monitor and deny anyone trying to enter the
> country who is connected to terrorism. We have the
> largest and most powerful military force ready to
> strike at any moments notice. We are pretty good at
> keeping the fight away from american soil and I trust
> our government aims to keep it that way.

Not that I agree with banning any religion but your point "we deny anyone trying to enter the country that is connected to terrorism" is wrong.

We can't secure our borders so how are we denying anyone that is connected to terrorism? I'm pretty sure and pretty sure that most agree, if our borders aren't secure, we aren't doing what needs to be done to prevent "anyone" connected to terrorism from coming here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 12, 2015, 1:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Not particularly. ]

> Why do you feel we are not addressing it and how do
> you think making a religion illegal would help? We
> already monitor and deny anyone trying to enter the
> country who is connected to terrorism. We have the
> largest and most powerful military force ready to
> strike at any moments notice. We are pretty good at
> keeping the fight away from american soil and I trust
> our government aims to keep it that way.

Each year, the US Government thwarts about 6200 Terrorist attacks on U.S Soil that is never released to the media. How do I know this? Hmmm, probably because I've been in the U.S Marines for 10 years and have been doing Counter Terrorism now outside of the Marine Corps for the last 4 years. So, I would know this. The scary point is this... All it takes is an aerosol can of a deadly airborne weaponized virus to kill millions in a matter of days. We have to be lucky 100% of the time and they need be only lucky 1 time. ISLAM HAS TO GO!

Considering how many folks cross our Southern Border undocumented every year I don't think I feel too safe. All it takes is a suitcase full of Yellow Cake and a fuselage and a detonator and KAABOOOM!! One day you turn on the television to watch the news and see a mushroom cloud over Dallas... That is the point that I make. The part where you really went wrong is where you said, I trust my government. I laughed so hard at that I actually sharted in my undershorts.

~Chesty Puller

This is why people should study Nazi's.

Aug 11, 2015, 10:34 PM [ in reply to Am I to understand ]

Most people don't understand how they would have gladly went along with everything that happened in the 30's and 40's, had they been a part of that society. People delude themselves into thinking only others could behave that way, as if being born in a certain time in place can make a person more evil.

They don't see the parallels with the words coming out of their own mouths.

Nazis believed that Jews were a destructive force and were actively trying to corrupt the children of Germany. They were completely sure that something drastic had to be done to save the soul of the nation... to protect their way of life. A government that can outlaw one religion can easily outlaw something else you may hold dear.

And in this very thread we see people who claim to be constitutionalists wanting to trample it in order to criminalize a religion they don't understand. Fools will always be fools. This is why I own more guns than I need.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is why people should study Nazi's.

Aug 12, 2015, 1:51 AM

> Most people don't understand how they would have
> gladly went along with everything that happened in
> the 30's and 40's, had they been a part of that
> society. People delude themselves into thinking only
> others could behave that way, as if being born in a
> certain time in place can make a person more evil.
>
> They don't see the parallels with the words coming
> out of their own mouths.
>
> Nazis believed that Jews were a destructive force and
> were actively trying to corrupt the children of
> Germany. They were completely sure that something
> drastic had to be done to save the soul of the
> nation... to protect their way of life. A government
> that can outlaw one religion can easily outlaw
> something else you may hold dear.
>
> And in this very thread we see people who claim to be
> constitutionalists wanting to trample it in order to
> criminalize a religion they don't understand. Fools

To assume that I do not understand Islam is quite an accusation. If you understood Islam then you would know that it is an Enemy of the U.S Constitution simply be calling for it's destruction. The Qur'an forbids any form of government outside of an Islamic Republic governed by Sharia Law. Sharia law violates the U.S Constitution simply because Sharia Law calls for the subjugation, enslavement, and death of those who refuse to obey it. Therefore the religion should not be allowed to be practiced on U.S soil... There are other religions that have been outlawed in America because they violate the U.S Constitution. Islam should be no different especially if the religion in and of itself is a direct conflicting interest to the Constitution.
> will always be fools. This is why I own more guns
> than I need.

~Chesty Puller

Re: Am I to understand

Aug 12, 2015, 1:30 AM [ in reply to Am I to understand ]

> That you're calling for Islam to be illegal in
> America? To go against one of the most important
> tenants our founding fathers put in the
> Constitution?
>
> How, Chesty, do you go about implementing such a
> ruling? How do you keep America from becoming just as
> terrible as those nations that persecute Christians
> for following their faith?
>
> You realize that making a religion illegal and
> punishing people who follow it has never, ever
> produced anything good. And in order to even attempt
> it, that nation basically becomes one that cannot
> claim freedom as one of its foundations.

Well, what if my religion says that I have to cut off the arms of all blue eyed babies? Why cannot I practice that religion in America.. Surely it would be unconstitutional to deny me my right to cut off the arms of all blue eyed babies now wouldn't it? Of course not, because to infringe on the right of life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness for another individual is in itself a violation against the US Constitution. When you examine Islam at it's core, it is a direct hostile threat to the U.S Constitution since it forbids any governance outside of Islam itself. Therefore the religion itself it Unconstitutional and should be deemed illegal.

Would you agree that the Bible directs the actions of Christians and the Qur'an directs the actions of Muslims?

The Quran:

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing... but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)" (Translation is from the Noble Quran) The historical context of this passage is not defensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and were not under attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urge offensive warfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until "religion is for Allah" - ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.

Quran (2:244) - "Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."

Quran (2:216) - "Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not." Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravans for loot.

Quran (3:56) - "As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."

Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority". This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').

Quran (4:74) - "Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward." The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Quran (4:76) - "Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah…"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (4:95) - "Not equal are those believers who sit (at home) and receive no hurt, and those who strive and fight in the cause of Allah with their goods and their persons. Allah hath granted a grade higher to those who strive and fight with their goods and persons than to those who sit (at home). Unto all (in Faith) Hath Allah promised good: But those who strive and fight Hath He distinguished above those who sit (at home) by a special reward,-" This passage criticizes "peaceful" Muslims who do not join in the violence, letting them know that they are less worthy in Allah's eyes. It also demolishes the modern myth that "Jihad" doesn't mean holy war in the Quran, but rather a spiritual struggle. Not only is the Arabic word used in this passage, but it is clearly not referring to anything spiritual, since the physically disabled are given exemption. (The Hadith reveals the context of the passage to be in response to a blind man's protest that he is unable to engage in Jihad and this is reflected in other translations of the verse).

Quran (4:104) - "And be not weak hearted in pursuit of the enemy; if you suffer pain, then surely they (too) suffer pain as you suffer pain..." Is pursuing an injured and retreating enemy really an act of self-defense?

Quran (5:33) - "The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified or their hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides or they should be imprisoned; this shall be as a disgrace for them in this world, and in the hereafter they shall have a grievous chastisement"

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them" No reasonable person would interpret this to mean a spiritual struggle.

Quran (8:15) - "O ye who believe! When ye meet those who disbelieve in battle, turn not your backs to them. (16)Whoso on that day turneth his back to them, unless maneuvering for battle or intent to join a company, he truly hath incurred wrath from Allah, and his habitation will be hell, a hapless journey's end."

Quran (8:39) - "And fight with them until there is no more fitna (disorder, unbelief) and religion should be only for Allah" Some translations interpret "fitna" as "persecution", but the traditional understanding of this word is not supported by the historical context (See notes for 2:193). The Meccans were simply refusing Muhammad access to their city during Haj. Other Muslims were allowed to travel there - just not as an armed group, since Muhammad had declared war on Mecca prior to his eviction. The Meccans were also acting in defense of their religion, since it was Muhammad's intention to destroy their idols and establish Islam by force (which he later did). Hence the critical part of this verse is to fight until "religion is only for Allah", meaning that the true justification of violence was the unbelief of the opposition. According to the Sira (Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 324) Muhammad further explains that "Allah must have no rivals."

Quran (8:57) - "If thou comest on them in the war, deal with them so as to strike fear in those who are behind them, that haply they may remember."

Quran (8:67) - "It is not for a Prophet that he should have prisoners of war until he had made a great slaughter in the land..."

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (8:65) - "O Prophet, exhort the believers to fight..."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them." According to this verse, the best way of staying safe from Muslim violence is to convert to Islam (prayer (salat) and the poor tax (zakat) are among the religion's Five Pillars). This popular claim that the Quran only inspires violence within the context of self-defense is seriously challenged by this passage as well, since the Muslims to whom it was written were obviously not under attack. Had they been, then there would have been no waiting period (earlier verses make it a duty for Muslims to fight in self-defense, even during the sacred months). The historical context is Mecca after the idolaters were subjugated by Muhammad and posed no threat. Once the Muslims had the power, they violently evicted those unbelievers who would not convert.

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people." Humiliating and hurting non-believers not only has the blessing of Allah, but it is ordered as a means of carrying out his punishment and even "healing" the hearts of Muslims.

Quran (9:20) - "Those who believe, and have left their homes and striven with their wealth and their lives in Allah's way are of much greater worth in Allah's sight. These are they who are triumphant." The Arabic word interpreted as "striving" in this verse is the same root as "Jihad". The context is obviously holy war.

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued." "People of the Book" refers to Christians and Jews. According to this verse, they are to be violently subjugated, with the sole justification being their religious status. This was one of the final "revelations" from Allah and it set in motion the tenacious military expansion, in which Muhammad's companions managed to conquer two-thirds of the Christian world in the next 100 years. Islam is intended to dominate all other people and faiths.

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (9:38-39) - "O ye who believe! what is the matter with you, that, when ye are asked to go forth in the cause of Allah, ye cling heavily to the earth? Do ye prefer the life of this world to the Hereafter? But little is the comfort of this life, as compared with the Hereafter. Unless ye go forth, He will punish you with a grievous penalty, and put others in your place." This is a warning to those who refuse to fight, that they will be punished with Hell.

Quran (9:41) - "Go forth, light-armed and heavy-armed, and strive with your wealth and your lives in the way of Allah! That is best for you if ye but knew." See also the verse that follows (9:42) - "If there had been immediate gain (in sight), and the journey easy, they would (all) without doubt have followed thee, but the distance was long, (and weighed) on them" This contradicts the myth that Muslims are to fight only in self-defense, since the wording implies that battle will be waged a long distance from home (in another country and on Christian soil, in this case, according to the historians).

Quran (9:73) - "O Prophet! strive hard against the unbelievers and the hypocrites and be unyielding to them; and their abode is hell, and evil is the destination." Dehumanizing those who reject Islam, by reminding Muslims that unbelievers are merely firewood for Hell, makes it easier to justify slaughter. It also explains why today's devout Muslims have little regard for those outside the faith.

Quran (9:88) - "But the Messenger, and those who believe with him, strive and fight with their wealth and their persons: for them are (all) good things: and it is they who will prosper."

Quran (9:111) - "Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain: a promise binding on Him in truth, through the Law, the Gospel, and the Quran: and who is more faithful to his covenant than Allah? then rejoice in the bargain which ye have concluded: that is the achievement supreme." How does the Quran define a true believer?

Quran (9:123) - "O you who believe! fight those of the unbelievers who are near to you and let them find in you hardness."

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction." Note that the crime is moral transgression, and the punishment is "utter destruction." (Before ordering the 9/11 attacks, Osama bin Laden first issued Americans an invitation to Islam).

Quran (18:65-81) - This parable lays the theological groundwork for honor killings, in which a family member is murdered because they brought shame to the family, either through apostasy or perceived moral indiscretion. The story (which is not found in any Jewish or Christian source) tells of Moses encountering a man with "special knowledge" who does things which don't seem to make sense on the surface, but are then justified according to later explanation. One such action is to murder a youth for no apparent reason (74). However, the wise man later explains that it was feared that the boy would "grieve" his parents by "disobedience and ingratitude." He was killed so that Allah could provide them a 'better' son. (Note: This is one reason why honor killing is sanctioned by Sharia. Reliance of the Traveler (Umdat al-Saliq) says that punishment for murder is not applicable when a parent or grandparent kills their offspring (o.1.1-2).)

Quran (21:44) - "We gave the good things of this life to these men and their fathers until the period grew long for them; See they not that We gradually reduce the land (in their control) from its outlying borders? Is it then they who will win?"

Quran (25:52) - "Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness..." "Strive against" is Jihad - obviously not in the personal context. It's also significant to point out that this is a Meccan verse.

Quran (33:60-62) - "If the hypocrites, and those in whose hearts is a disease, and the alarmists in the city do not cease, We verily shall urge thee on against them, then they will be your neighbors in it but a little while. Accursed, they will be seized wherever found and slain with a (fierce) slaughter." This passage sanctions the slaughter (rendered "merciless" and "horrible murder" in other translations) against three groups: Hypocrites (Muslims who refuse to "fight in the way of Allah" (3:167) and hence don't act as Muslims should), those with "diseased hearts" (which include Jews and Christians 5:51-52), and "alarmists" or "agitators who include those who merely speak out against Islam, according to Muhammad's biographers. It is worth noting that the victims are to be sought out by Muslims, which is what today's terrorists do. If this passage is meant merely to apply to the city of Medina, then it is unclear why it is included in Allah's eternal word to Muslim generations. Below is the illustration of that wonderful love that Muhammend #### BE UPON HIM shared with the Christians and Jews. This isn't even passages from the Hadiths or the Sunnah. The passages from Qur'an are directly from Muhammed himself. Now there is a challenge for you Dalton Kern. Please find a passage from the BIBLE where "JESUS" commanded violence of any sort.

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost." Those who reject Allah are to be killed in Jihad. The wounded are to be held captive for ransom. The only reason Allah doesn't do the dirty work himself is to to test the faithfulness of Muslims. Those who kill pass the test.

Quran (47:35) - "Be not weary and faint-hearted, crying for peace, when ye should be uppermost (Shakir: "have the upper hand") for Allah is with you,"

Quran (48:17) - "There is no blame for the blind, nor is there blame for the lame, nor is there blame for the sick (that they go not forth to war). And whoso obeyeth Allah and His messenger, He will make him enter Gardens underneath which rivers flow; and whoso turneth back, him will He punish with a painful doom." Contemporary apologists sometimes claim that Jihad means 'spiritual struggle.' Is so, then why are the blind, lame and sick exempted? This verse also says that those who do not fight will suffer torment in hell.

Quran (48:29) - "Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard (ruthless) against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves" Islam is not about treating everyone equally. There are two very distinct standards that are applied based on religious status. Also the word used for 'hard' or 'ruthless' in this verse shares the same root as the word translated as 'painful' or severe' in verse 16.

Quran (61:4) - "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His way" Religion of Peace, indeed! The verse explicitly refers to "battle array" meaning that it is speaking of physical conflict. This is followed by (61:9): "He it is who has sent His Messenger (Mohammed) with guidance and the religion of truth (Islam) to make it victorious over all religions even though the infidels may resist." (See next verse, below). Infidels who resist Islamic rule are to be fought.

Quran (61:10-12) - "O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a commerce that will save you from a painful torment. That you believe in Allah and His Messenger (Muhammad ), and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allah with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwelling in Gardens of 'Adn - Eternity ['Adn (Edn) Paradise], that is indeed the great success." This verse refers to physical battle in order to make Islam victorious over other religions (see above). It uses the Arabic word, Jihad.

Quran (66:9) - "O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites, and be stern with them. Hell will be their home, a hapless journey's end." The root word of "Jihad" is used again here. The context is clearly holy war, and the scope of violence is broadened to include "hypocrites" - those who call themselves Muslims but do not act as such.

PS... ISLAM FORBIDS FREEDOM AND LIBERTY.. ONLY SUBMISSION TO ALLAH!!! The word, "Islam" means Submission when translated into English.

~Chesty Puller

Not that this is going to do ANY good... but

Aug 12, 2015, 5:06 PM

you do realize that by the exact same logic, Judaism would have to be outlawed too?

I don't know why I'm even arguing with you. You are desperate to morally justify your professional work, killing the enemy. It makes it a lot easier for you to to just believe you are fighting pure evil. Some people really really really need to make things simple, and this is why your opinions on this matter feature layers of jacked-up logical fallacies.

The first rule of counterinsurgency is you can't win the war without winning the population. That's what makes COIN so difficult and frustrating. You'd rather just declare Muslims to be the Axis Powers, draw front lines, and ethnically cleanse them. At least if you were aware of that I could respect it. But you are trying to pretend that your opinions are somehow compatible with the USA. Your opinions are anti-American, but I know you don't see it that way. You see yourself as one of the few open-minded patriots with the ability to cut through all the complicated BS so you can save the American way of life, dragging whiny liberals like me in the right direction, kicking and screaming. You are locked in, and nothing is going to divert you. This is why humans are always fighting wars. Some of us are designed to look for a reason to fight and to look for reasons to justify it. You would have LOVED defending Manifest Destiny against the red-skinned savages.

Mr. Puller, there is much truth in your post.

Aug 11, 2015, 5:43 PM

In Mecca, Muhammad taught for 13 years and had 150 converts.

He then moved to Medina and began his jihad for the last 9 years of his life.

At the time of his death, every Arab was a Muslim.

http://www.politicalislam.com/the-study-of-political-islam-2/

The history of political Islam starts with Mohammed’s immigration to Medina. From that point on, Islam’s appeal to the world has always had the dualistic option of joining a glorious religion or being the subject of political pressure and violence. After the immigration to Medina, Islam became violent when persuasion failed. Jihad entered the world.

After Mohammed’s death, Abu Bakr, the second caliph, settled the theological arguments of those who wished to leave Islam with the political action of death by the sword.

The jihad of Umar (the second caliph, a pope-king) exploded into the world of the unbelievers.

Jihad destroyed a Christian Middle East and a Christian North Africa. Soon it was the fate of the Persian Zoroastrian and the Hindu to be the victims of jihad. The history of political Islam is the destruction of Christianity in the Middle East, Egypt, Turkey and North Africa. Half of Christianity was lost. Before Islam, North Africa was the southern part of Europe (part of the Roman Empire). Around 60 million Christians were slaughtered during the jihadic conquest.

Half of the glorious Hindu civilization was annihilated and 80 million Hindus killed.

The first Western Buddhists were the Greeks descended from Alexander the Great’s army in what is now Afghanistan. Jihad destroyed all of Buddhism along the silk route. About 10 million Buddhists died. The conquest of Buddhism is the practical result of pacifism.

Zoarasterianism was eliminated from Persia.

The Jews became permanent dhimmis throughout Islam.

In Africa over 120 million Christians and animists have died over the last 1400 years of jihad.

Approximately 270 million nonbelievers died over the last 1400 years for the glory of political Islam.

These are the Tears of Jihad which are not taught in any school.

"Political Islam has annihilated every culture it has invaded or immigrated to.
The total time for annihilation takes centuries, but once Islam is ascendant it never fails. The host culture disappears and becomes extinct."

Re: Mr. Puller, there is much truth in your post.

Aug 12, 2015, 1:54 AM

Finally, I meet someone who also studies world religion. The reason why the ones on here that disagree with my original post is due to their lack of experience with Islam. In Muslim nations Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhist, or any faith outside of their own are subjugated to slavery, sexual torture, rape, floggings, and a heavy taxation called the Jizya Tax. Americans are not aware of this. The scary part is that most of the lands that enforce this rule of law used to be Christian lands but were conquered through mass reproduction during jihad declarations. We will see it in Germany, and Britain in our lifetime.

~Chesty Puller

Allow me to translate your BS...

Aug 12, 2015, 5:13 PM

Finally, I meet someone who also studies world religion (agrees with me). The reason why the ones on here that disagree with my original post is due to their lack of experience with Islam (need to bend the truth to fit their entrenched beliefs). In (a very few) Muslim nations Christians, Jews, Hindus, Buddhist, or any faith outside of their own are subjugated to slavery, sexual torture, rape, floggings, and a heavy taxation called the Jizya Tax. Americans are not aware of this (if they don't watch Fox News... because that's all we hear about Islam from them). The scary part is that most of the lands that enforce this rule of law used to be Christian lands (much of which was taken from non-Christians by force) but were conquered through mass reproduction during jihad declarations. We will see it in Germany, and Britain in our lifetime.

Re: Allow me to translate your BS...

Aug 14, 2015, 3:07 AM

How many times have you been to Iraq? How many times have you been to Syria? How many times have you been to Iran? Didn't think so... I on the other hand have been to those $hitholes and let me say that I don't need to watch FOX NEWS to witness something with my own two eyes buddy... You sir, are ignorant as they come. Please do everyone a favor and tell folks that you're a Gamecock or UGA fan.

~Chesty Puller

You are an extremely confused individual.

Aug 11, 2015, 10:40 PM

People with your intellectual tendencies are the source of things like genocide and totalitarianism.

You are confident you are right about something, even though you clearly have no idea what's going on in the world. On top of that you are converting your extremely parochial world-view into a call for radically biased and religiously-motivated totalitarian policies.

You are calling for an anti-American revolution. You want to redefine the constitution to negatively impact a group of people you know nothing about.

You need to either make a serious attempt at HONESTLY educating yourself, or do the rest of the world a favor and stick to hobbies other than politics.

Re: You are an extremely confused individual.

Aug 12, 2015, 1:57 AM

> People with your intellectual tendencies are the
> source of things like genocide and totalitarianism.
>
> You are confident you are right about something, even
> though you clearly have no idea what's going on in
> the world. On top of that you are converting your
> extremely parochial world-view into a call for
> radically biased and religiously-motivated
> totalitarian policies.
>
> You are calling for an anti-American revolution. You
> want to redefine the constitution to negatively
> impact a group of people you know nothing about.
>
> You need to either make a serious attempt at HONESTLY
> educating yourself, or do the rest of the world a
> favor and stick to hobbies other than politics.

How many nations have you been to? I've been to 44 nations in my lifetime. Many of them were Islamic nations. I watched many Christians be executed for refusing to pay the Jizya tax. It may be you, who knows nothing about what is going on in the world. Stop reading news feeds about Cecil on MSNBC and stick your nose in other sources. I don't have to because I am sitting right here in Afghanistan where in their Constitution it clearly states the death penalty for anyone who leaves Islam as their faith... Have a great day buddy... I will pray that God blesses you with some intelligence. SOONER RATHER THAN LATER!

~Chesty Puller

Aug 12, 2015, 8:12 AM

IMO, you need help a helluva lot more than CSO.

Go all Tigers, don't be fooled by egomaniacs.

Aug 12, 2015, 11:47 AM

> IMO, you need help a helluva lot more than CSO.
>
> Go all Tigers, don't be fooled by egomaniacs.

You're so right, people shouldn't be fooled by folks with experience in what they are talking about. This my friend is why people will vote for Bernie Sanders to fix an economy. Even though Bernie Sanders has never effectively owned his own successful business. I certainly understand Islam because I have studied Islam. I know the Geopolitical environment probably better than the two of you combined. So if I were you, I would just close your pie hole before I embarrass you.

~Chesty Puller

Embarrass me, my foot.

Aug 12, 2015, 3:43 PM

I have had numerous Islamic graduate students, I have visited most of Europe, Greece, Pakistan, India, Paraguay, Brazil, Argentina, Panama, Most of Mexico and most of Canada. I have been intimately exposed to most of the major religions. I have even had a graduate student from Mainland China and another female PhD candidate who was a female Islamist. Fire away, but please do it amicably. Yes, I served in the SC National Guard as an enlisted man, active duty army for 2 years and spent about five-7 more years in the active and inactive reserves. I was discharged (honorably) with a final grade of Captain.

Go all Tigers, don't accuse others before you know something about them.

By the by,

Aug 12, 2015, 4:07 PM

I omitted my trip to Australia via Fiji (that was the best, those Aussies are fun folks)., and the female Islamist was from The Sudan, as was her husband. They both earned PhD degrees and are model Islamic-Americans. Not a shooter amongst any of them. I bid you a good remainder of the day and a good life.

Go all Tigers, be complete.

Re: By the by,

Aug 14, 2015, 3:11 AM

Then you're lucky that you met Muslims that don't believe in obeying the Qur'an. You know, actually practicing Islam, and what the Qur'an commands of them and all. I've been to 44 nations mostly while serving in the Marine Corps. I currently sit in a $hithole named Afghanistan. I've had intimate encounters with Muslims as well. Most of them are now dearly departed. End the end they turned out to be good Muslims. Especially when they stopped breathing.

~Chesty Puller

*Mic dropped.****

Aug 12, 2015, 4:11 PM [ in reply to Embarrass me, my foot. ]

What does this mean, please?

Aug 12, 2015, 4:44 PM

Go all Tigers, admit it when you do not understand a post.

Re: What does this mean, please?

Aug 12, 2015, 4:50 PM

http://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2013/01/25/a_history_of_the_mic_drop_when_did_people_start_dropping_the_mic.html

Basically...

Aug 12, 2015, 5:12 PM [ in reply to What does this mean, please? ]

It means you just owned the #### out of ole Chesty with your post. Dropping the mic means you rocked it and there's nothing else to say. Something freestyle rappers do.

You know how you can tell that you're wrong....

Aug 12, 2015, 4:47 PM [ in reply to Re: You are an extremely confused individual. ]

because I've agreed with Cata multiple times in this thread...and even with Geechie.

That's like the heavens opening up and telling you that you're way off base her man.

There's only one person in their whole thread that is embarrassing himself....

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hey, screw you, man!

Aug 12, 2015, 5:13 PM

I... I... You...

Oh.

Cool. Cheers!

I appreciate that, flow, although

Aug 13, 2015, 9:52 AM [ in reply to You know how you can tell that you're wrong.... ]

I'm not sure about the heavens opening up and telling things. I was doing chores in the Holy City most of yesterday. Things worked out so well that I actually thanked the Almighty (whoever or whatever it is). I talk with he/she/it often. I'm done with organized religion but believe in the power of love, truth and good deeds toward others.

Maybe we can correspond in the future without our usual rancor, I'm willing to give it a go. Cheers.

Go all Tigers, get along even when you disagree.

Aug 12, 2015, 9:40 AM [ in reply to Re: You are an extremely confused individual. ]

>
> How many nations have you been to? I've been to 44
> nations in my lifetime. Many of them were Islamic
> nations. I watched many Christians be executed . . and yadda yadda yadda

Then it should be clear to you why the United States doesn't want a thing to do with being a theocracy. . .of any sort.

We don't pass laws endorsing or criminalizing or even acknowledging any religion (or at least we're not supposed to) for exactly the reasons you're seeing.

It doesn't matter what religion it is- Christianity, Islam, Atenism. . .doesn't matter. Power hungry folks will get the masses opiated on their chosen brand, and then stuff gets really crappy. Been going since before the pyramids were built.

Aug 12, 2015, 11:50 AM

> >
> > How many nations have you been to? I've been to 44
> > nations in my lifetime. Many of them were Islamic
> > nations. I watched many Christians be executed . .
> and yadda yadda yadda
>
> Then it should be clear to you why the United States
> doesn't want a thing to do with being a theocracy. .
> .of any sort.
>
> We don't pass laws endorsing or criminalizing or even
> acknowledging any religion (or at least we're not
> supposed to) for exactly the reasons you're seeing.
>
> It doesn't matter what religion it is- Christianity,
> Islam, Atenism. . .doesn't matter. Power hungry folks
> will get the masses opiated on their chosen brand,
> and then stuff gets really crappy. Been going since
> before the pyramids were built.

Actually, there are Religions in the world that have been deemed Illegal or Unlawful to practice in the United States. For example, there is a religious faith in Africa right now that literally offers the organs of white people to false gods as a human sacrifice. Bet you didn't know that. I sure hope that you ignorant folks didn't receive an education at Clemson. If you did, then I would just hush up because you're embarrassing that fine institution of learning.

~Chesty Puller

Aug 12, 2015, 3:08 PM

>
>
> Actually, there are Religions in the world that have
> been deemed Illegal or Unlawful to practice in the
> United States. For example, there is a religious
> faith in Africa right now that literally offers the
> organs of white people to false gods as a human
> sacrifice. Bet you didn't know that. I sure hope that
> you ignorant folks didn't receive an education at
> Clemson. If you did, then I would just hush up
> because you're embarrassing that fine institution of
> learning.

Um, ok. . .
Murder's illegal dude.
Religion's not.

Anyway, conversing with you means anything that isn't praising your thoughts means someone's "ignorant", so I'll bow out.

We should all bow out. You are correct.

Aug 12, 2015, 4:36 PM

Go all Tigers, do not let an infidel diss you

To those that are ok with propagating muslims like in the

Aug 12, 2015, 5:06 PM

US, does it not concern you that they are growing population. If you have friends in Europe that are not muslim, ask them how they
feel about that religion. Ask them if they could silently make them go back to their homeland, would they?

The population is growing, are you content to see what happens, and observe more muslims determine American law?

Hey it's an unpopular idea, but one that better be addressed.

Aug 13, 2015, 9:26 PM

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

Aug 14, 2015, 3:44 AM

Nobody wants security or safety in lieu of liberty.. I just want them to get the heck out of America... Thanks to Allah, I now will have to deal with dandruff and gingivitis because I cannot take my toothpaste and shampoo on an airplane with me. However, Allah and the religion of peace did do something nice for America.. They created 114,000 worthless TSA jobs in Airports everywhere. I mean, when has the TSA ever stopped a terrorist attack? The most I've ever seen them do is grope people and make senior citizens remove their adult diapers.

~Chesty Puller

Aug 14, 2015, 6:42 PM

You said Islam should be illegal in the United States. That's a pretty clear-cut violation of the First Amendment. You would sacrifice an essential American liberty in order to have temporary safety.

And you're supposed to be fighting to defend our Constitution? You sound more like the terrorists than any blue-blooded American who actually respects our Bill of Rights.

Remember that time when Islam was peaceful?

Aug 14, 2015, 3:58 AM

NOPE?... Well neither do I. The religion is 1400 years old and there hasn't been a moment of peace since it's establishment by Muhammad the pedophile false prophet.

Here's why I say this.

1. You need not look any further than it's founder, Muhammad.

a.) He wiped out the tribes in Medina and Babylon. Then he forced the people of Mecca to convert.

b.) He killed the Jewish leader and raped the now widowed bride in the same evening.

c.) He sent threats to Christian and Jewish leaders in Europe demanding that they covert or else. The Christian King laughed at the notion that some nomad could bring such an attack against Europe. This turned out to be a big mistake by that King.

d.) Muhammad had his own aunt put to death because she questioned his divinity. Then he slept with her carcass.

e.) He married 6 year old Ayisha after murdering her whole family. He consummated the marriage when she was only 9 years old.

Now, let us discuss the Caliphs. Caliphs are men who were appointed to replace Muhammad after his death. Well, the first 5 caliphs murdered each other to see who would replace them.

After Muhammad's death, for 100 years 2/3 of the Christian lands in Northern Africa, Central Asia, and parts of the Roman Empire were wiped out by Muslims. They did it the same way they intend on doing it in today's present time. They migrate and then multiply in vast numbers. Once they make up an influential demographic of the population they declare the nation an Islamic State. Those who resist are beaten, raped, murdered, and subjugated under extreme violent treatment through slavery. In fact, the Crusades happened as a direct result of Islamic aggression. They managed to push them out of Romania, Spain, Italy, and British Territories.

Then came the Islamic Ottoman Empire which oppressed much of Africa, Turkey, Greece, and parts of Europe. The key to understanding this is to realize that they do not make up a vast number in the U.S Population. Therefore they remain friendly at the moment. However, once they make up 30%-50% then it will be too late for America. They will use terror tactics to get their way through inciting fear, and killing people in mass numbers.

Someone made a great point in an earlier comment, but I forget who it was. They made the comment that murder was illegal but religion is not. This is the very reason why Islam should be outlawed because The Qur'an instructs them to either kill or subdue non-believers through slavery. So if Murder and Slavery are illegal then Islam should be a no brainer.

~Chesty Puller

The religion of peace.***

Aug 14, 2015, 7:53 AM

Re: Remember that time when Islam was peaceful?

Aug 14, 2015, 2:21 PM [ in reply to Remember that time when Islam was peaceful? ]

Islam is a disproportionally violent religion.

Are we done now?

Coming to an IKEA near you

Aug 14, 2015, 2:41 PM

http://allenbwest.com/2015/08/wow-muslim-beheads-shopper-in-ikea-store-look-what-ikea-is-doing-in-response/

~Chesty Puller

Re: Coming to an IKEA near you

Aug 14, 2015, 2:45 PM

Yeah? They are some crazy #######, that's for sure. What's your solution?

Aug 14, 2015, 5:30 PM

The solution is to implement laws that prevent Islam from prospering in America... Oh, wait a minute there are already laws in place, but they're not enforced due to political correctness. We are too afraid to offend someone or be labeled a racist.

My solution:

1. Declare Islam illegal based on a U.S. Constitutional Ruling. Meaning the doctrines and fundamentals of Islam do not respect basic human rights. Nor, do they honor the principles of the U.S. Constitution

2. Halt all immigration coming from Islamic nations.

3. Realign trade agreements with non-Islamic nations to cut off funding support for terrorist organizations. Sanction those nations who sponsor terrorism.

4. The remaining populace of Muslims in America should be encouraged to seek out their religion in Islamic nations. We can speed up this encouragement by boycotting their businesses and refusing them access to other revenue generating measures.

*** IF ALL ELSE FAILS *** Declare an armed uprising and force them out!

~Chesty Puller

Aug 14, 2015, 5:52 PM

> The solution is to implement laws that prevent Islam from prospering in America.

Is Islam currently prospering in America? Just to be clear, you are proposing a solution to something that isn't currently a problem.

> 1. Declare Islam illegal based on a U.S. Constitutional Ruling. Meaning the doctrines and fundamentals of Islam do not respect basic human rights. Nor, do they honor the principles of the U.S. Constitution

So you don't give a crap about the constitution. Ok got it.

> 2. Halt all immigration coming from Islamic nations.

Why don't we just halt ALL immigration, that way nothing bad could ever happen here and we'll all be safe and happy!

> Realign trade agreements with non-Islamic nations to cut off funding support for terrorist organizations. Sanction those nations who sponsor terrorism.

This would harm us economically... but I suppose you don't care about that as long as your religion is winning.

> 4. The remaining populace of Muslims in America should be encouraged to seek out their religion in Islamic nations. We can speed up this encouragement by boycotting their businesses and refusing them access to other revenue generating measures.

Yes, we should definitely tell any non-christian to just move out too, but cause they don't agree with you even though 99.999% are causing no harm

> *** IF ALL ELSE FAILS *** Declare an armed uprising and force them out!

Woooo genocide! We've come full circle.

Aug 15, 2015, 11:17 AM

So by protecting the Constitution you're saying that I don't care about it? I'm not even going to respond to the rest of your garbage response. What is it about Sharia Law that you do not understand?

Islam = NO LIBERTY, NO CONSTITUTION, NO MORE HUMAN RIGHTS... That is what the religion itself advocates for. So the very nature of it's doctrines that support the faith are deemed UNCONSTITUTIONAL by the CONSTITUTION itself. So, why would it be deemed legal.

For example, in Africa today there is a religion in a tribe in Africa that practices human sacrifices. That religion would not be allowed in the U.S. simply because it involves the taking of Human Life to satisfy a belief. Islam believes in the same as mentioned 109 times in the Qur'an, and commanding "ALL" believers to carry out violent acts upon those who practice "fitna" ie disbelief. In Germany right now they are facing the same violence. Also in France, Spain, Italy, and many other European nations that allow the practice of Islam. The U.S. Constitution does not make provisions for people to practice just any religion of one's choice. The U.S. Constitution provides rights for people to practice peaceful religions. Of course Muslims aren't killing people in America "YET". They do not have the population to force a change in governance. They do not have the power to enforce Sharia Law on the people. Please research the "khalifa". You will find a better understanding of what I am saying. Then again, I doubt you will understand it as you seem to be fairly uneducated and very unteachable.

~Chesty Puller

Would that be the "Mia" sext...?***

Aug 15, 2015, 12:09 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muhammad was an Islamic terrorist. And the reason the

Aug 15, 2015, 7:28 PM

militant Islamists have been able to convince the peaceful Islamists that militant Islam is the authentic Islam is because they have the facts on their side. There is no doubt that subjugation of the non-believer is an integral part of Islam. It is what Muhammad did. He failed as a peaceful preacher. It was only when he became a militant Islamist, doing the same things ISIS is doing today, only then did he become widely followed.

Replies: 96
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic